Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]And to ****ing top in all of ****ing Steve Smith catches a TD. lol

Our LB's got abused last night.
    [/quote]

ha i actually needed a WR in a league and picked him up. I knew Reid was going to try and get him one
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And to ****ing top in all of ****ing Steve Smith catches a TD. lol

Our LB's got abused last night.
    [/quote]i thought they played great against the run. boley hertz and kiwi should be our starters.
    [/quote]

Kiwi on Smith was bad, but i don't evne think they played that bad against the pass all night. Herz is suppose to be completely brutal in the pass but he did even a decent job

1 sack and 1 QB hit. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

Make 1 ****ing stop!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

god... was it just me or was everybody else screaming at hte TV: WATCH THE ****ING FLATS

How we ain't main pressing those small WRs on 3rd and 4 is crazy

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]****ing Ballard dropping wide open passes. Game would have been alot different had he caught those. Manningham, was he even playing?

I went from jumping up and down and screaming after that Cruz play to being devastated with a smashed remote in a 1,000 pieces and wanting to cry like a baby. lol

This team takes you from the highest highs to the lowest lows.
    [/quote]</p>

Most team do that to their fans Lando. Look at the Jets or even Philly. The league is built for this. Our team could very well come out next week and win.</p>

We are all pissed because we definately have some huge flaws. I mean, what happened to our pass rush? Bottom line is when we don't rush the QB, we lose. That is supposed to be our strength.</p>

The secondary was fine I thought and the young LB's did OK. It all hinges on our ability to get to the QB. No one can cover for 5 seconds and that was what VY got consistently last night.</p>

And the O line!! What a horrible performance. As I have said for the last 2 years, this team needs a new coaching staff. They wanted it more than us and this was a near MUST WIN for us.</p>

TC and his staff should be looking in the mirror as well as the players.</p>

[/quote]</p>

actually...I guess the secondary was the bright spot last night. Even Ross didn't suck. lol
    and yup...lack of pass rush. kills us.</p>[/quote]

secondary was a bright spot?

what game did uwatch

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]an offensive line coach out shined fewell. lmao
    [/quote]

every DC looks like a genious if they could get the pressure Philly was with 4 DL
    [/quote]and every dc should look like a genius going up against a backup qb with literally no time with the eagles 1st team. how long are you going to keep giving this guy excuses? EVERY game this defense fails to show up in key moments

[quote user="JPizzack"]Tuck has been terrible this year...

Blame in on injury...but an All-Pro DE should be wrecking **** even on bad legs.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, I thought we were letting him rest so he could be his awesome self.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]an offensive line coach out shined fewell. lmao
    [/quote]

every DC looks like a genious if they could get the pressure Philly was with 4 DL
    [/quote]and every dc should look like a genius going up against a backup qb with literally no time with the eagles 1st team. how long are you going to keep giving this guy excuses? EVERY game this defense fails to show up in key moments
    [/quote]

if ur DLine can't win individual battles and apply no pressure it doens't matter.

Sometimes u just get outplayed

I'll give u Fewell for the zone ****, but DLine should be embarressed.

We blitzed and di what we could, Eagles OLine deserves a hat tipped towards them.

[quote user="JPizzack"]I think I did cry....but it might have been from excessive yawning. I can't confirm this. lol[/quote]
    LMAO

I hope your dinner was delicious.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Tuck has been terrible this year...

Blame in on injury...but an All-Pro DE should be wrecking **** even on bad legs.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, I thought we were letting him rest so he could be his awesome self.
    [/quote]

they said his neck injury won't get better this year. He needs REAL significan rest for that to heal up