Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    had guys in gaps,” Jacobs said of the Eagles. “I just hit holes. I just
    got the ball and took what they gave me. There was nothing more I could
    have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Woe is me...

I didn't think we would miss Bradshaw this bad
    </div>[/quote]

Bradshaw makes a huge difference regardless of what the Ware and JAcobs **** blowers in this thread say.

And I DEFINITLY wouldn't call what Jacobs was doing as "hitting the holes"
    [/quote]more like the backs of our linemen, if he even made it out of the backfield.
    [/quote]
    When Jacobs used to be good he would get the ball and run to his hole. If it wasn't there he would just plow through everyone and keep his legs churning, at least get a few yards or burst through. Now he does this little gay studder step thing, kills all his momentum and then tries to turn it back on and get through another whole. It's like he thinks he is Bradshaw or something. His whole style has changed. One run he hit the whole with power and it was our game long of 9 yards. WOOOOOOOO
    [/quote]

one thing that hasn't changed is hes starting to run high again...

i expect the ball to spit out soon
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

Make 1 ****ing stop!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

god... was it just me or was everybody else screaming at hte TV: WATCH THE ****ING FLATS

How we ain't main pressing those small WRs on 3rd and 4 is crazy
    [/quote]
    Fewell at his best!!!

Only if Corey would have made that tackle on DeSean.

Oh and speaking of that worthless ****, can you believe he flipped to ball to Perry after that long pass. This ****ing guy is so ****y and such a piece of ****. I seriously hate him more than any player in the league by a long shot.
    [/quote]

They take a legal but still cheap shot on Eli and disrespect your DC and theres no retaliation?

Im sorry, but we have no animals on defense. Can u imagine if we had Ray Lewis, Harrison, Takeo SPikes, or someone like that and DJax flipped the ball in Fewells face?

Jesus god
    [/quote]
    Rolle has been that guy, but I think Coughlin told him to tone it down some.

Then again, everytime our team gets punked no one does anything. Pierce was always startin ****.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]DJ Ware was almost decapitated. lol

I honestly can't believe that after Jacobs getting stopped time and time and time again we didn't give Scott a chance. He had to be there thinking I can do that!
    [/quote]</p>

wow yea that blind sided hit on Ware was NASTY!!!
    I dont like the inconsistently of the rules. Helmet to Helmet is legal if the ball carrier is turned away? Thats what Collinsworth said I think....so like, if youre facing him, you cant go helmet to helmet? i dont get it. lol</p>

we don't "miss bradshaw".....we miss an O-line...
    Bradshaw was underwhelming before he got hurt. So there's no reason to believe he will be effective AFTER coming back from injury.

Ranked 31st in rushing offense. No big deal................</p>[/quote]

no the helmet to helmer is only on defenseless WRs and QBs...

you really are a moron when it comes to bradshaw....

He makes something out of nothing SO much for us and gives us legitamacy in the run game.

Very few backs do alot with no line.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]

god... was it just me or was everybody else screaming at hte TV: WATCH THE ****ING FLATS

[/quote]
    Fewell at his best!!!

Oh and speaking of that worthless ****, can you believe he flipped to ball to Perry after that long pass. This ****ing guy is so ****y and such a piece of ****. I seriously hate him more than any player in the league by a long shot.
    [/quote]

They take a legal but still cheap shot on Eli and disrespect your DC and theres no retaliation?

Im sorry, but we have no animals on defense. Can u imagine if we had Ray Lewis, Harrison, Takeo SPikes, or someone like that and DJax flipped the ball in Fewells face?

Jesus god
    [/quote]

Then again, everytime our team gets punked no one does anything. Pierce was always startin ****.
    [/quote]

honestly, its like the yankees. They never retaliate for real

The past decade they were the biggest ******* when it came to that. Now Burnett and Joba will throw and CC wil throw an off speed pitch at your back...

I miss Roger Clemons whippin a fastball at batters heads if u throw at one of our guys.

We need a Roger Clemons. HGH optional

Joshua Cribbs' four receiving touchdowns are the most by any Browns wideout since 2007.

LMAO, I guess it could be worse...Talk about a pathetic stat. Plax had 3 in one game. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Fewell at his best!!!

[/quote]

Jesus god
    [/quote]

[/quote]

honestly, its like the yankees. They never retaliate for real

The past decade they were the biggest ******* when it came to that. Now Burnett and Joba will throw and CC wil throw an off speed pitch at your back...

I miss Roger Clemons whippin a fastball at batters heads if u throw at one of our guys.

We need a Roger Clemons. HGH optional
    [/quote]
    It's like that thing with Belichek I posted a while back. Reportedly he would pay players to fight in practice and give props to players that would start fights in games or retaliate. I am not saying we need to be a dirty team but someone has to send a message.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Fewell at his best!!!

[/quote]

Jesus god
    [/quote]

[/quote]rolle slaps players hands or helmet after they gash us for big gains. hes NOT that guy.

[quote user="dezzzR"]rolle slaps players hands or helmet after they gash us for big gains. hes NOT that guy.
    [/quote]
    That really bothers me!

We just need a new attitude. One thing about the Ravens, Jets, San Fran and Steelers for example. Their D is just ****ing mean.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Jesus god
    [/quote]</P>

i wasnt really EXPECTING retaliation...but....i would have liked to see something like....well, remember that time when TO played for SF, scored in Dallas, and ran out to the 50 yard line on the Star to celebrate, and who was it...george teague? ran up and laid him out? lol
    That's the kinda **** i wanna see....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]rolle slaps players hands or helmet after they gash us for big gains. hes NOT that guy.
    [/quote]
    <u>That really bothers me! </u>

We just need a new attitude. One thing about the Ravens, Jets, San Fran and Steelers for example. Their D is just ****ing mean.
    [/quote]matt likes it. says it shows good sportsmanship.