Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bottom line im not responding to each of u individually with the same thing...

If that was a better ball do u not agree that it would of been caught... Djax also had steps on him
    [/quote]</p>

Djax is a FREAK of a speed demon. I'm ok with it.

If Prince continuously gets burned....well, then we have issues.
    I sure as **** am not going to burn him at the stake for getting a pick in his first ****ing series on our defense...lol. madness.

why are you so positive earlier on, but cant this all helped keep it close early on?</p>[/quote]lets go easy on the rook. he didnt get burnt or anything, he got tripped up.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have a hard time giving the defense credit for balls that they didn't hurry the QB with that were just bad passes.
    [/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</font></p>

[/quote]

u do realize that if a player gets beat, like Prince did on that play that means he DIDNT do a good job

he got lucky cuz young threw a bad ball

don't be a moron, ur already coming off half-twit when it comes to bradshaw
    [/quote]</p>

he put himself in a position to make a play on the ball once it was in the air.
    ALL INTERCEPTIONS are the result of just enough "mistake" from the qb to end up in a defenders hands, unless of course a WR just drops/tips a sure thing.
    I'm not going to discredit our defense for getting 3 picks, when typically the secondary*has been our weak spot on d. </p>

YES OF COURSE, our pass rush was ****. But 3 INTs on a game where our line was doing nothing, means the corners did the best they could.</p>

[/quote]

Prince got beat... bottom line he lucked out it was a bad ball

He made a nice catch on it... i'll give him that. But in respect to what his responsibility is, he failed.* He got bailed out by a bad ball by young.

I mean i just don't get it, are u denying that if Vince threw even a DECENT ball that it wouldn't of been completed for a huge gain?
    [/quote]</p>

Matt...It was his FIRST PLAY IN THE NFL!!** He didn't even get a chance to play in a pre season game.** The guy recovers from a slip and wrestles it away from the WR for a pick.</p>

Cut the kid some slack for God's sake.* It was a good play.</p>[/quote]

stop trying to turn this into something it isn't

Im not killing him for it and its understandable and results outweight anything

BUT if your going to go back and critique the defenses play as a whole and state that we had 3 interceptions thats fine, but how many of them were earned as opposed to given?

[/quote]
    Easy, 2 were earned, 1 was given since it bounced off the eagles TEs helmet[/quote]

if ur dback gets burnt and then the QB throws a bad ball to a wide open WR that gets picked- thats not earned - thats lucked out
    [/quote]LOL I can keep this up all day man

If your dback makes a heads up play after slipping and then makes a play on the ball its skill not luck
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have to agree with Matt on this one.<u> Collinsworth said Prince got lucky enough times to start to aggravate me but it's true</u>. ***boy had 4 or 5 steps on Prince because he stumbled. ***boy had to slow down to try and catch the ball thus giving Prince a chance to catch up and make the pick. It was still a great catch by the rookie but to say he made a good play is not correct. He got bailed out by a bad throw. If should have been a TD but VY didn't throw it far enough.

We had so many chances and so many breaks go our way and still couldn't get it done.
    [/quote]lol you too?? i hate that nasal voiced ****.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bottom line im not responding to each of u individually with the same thing...

If that was a better ball do u not agree that it would of been caught... Djax also had steps on him
    [/quote]</p>

Djax is a FREAK of a speed demon. I'm ok with it.

If Prince continuously gets burned....well, then we have issues.
    I sure as **** am not going to burn him at the stake for getting a pick in his first ****ing series on our defense...lol. madness.

why are you so positive earlier on, but cant say that this all helped keep it close early on?</p>[/quote]

we're talking about a specific play. Im being real.

I dont think i was being that positive before either. Just because I said our LBs actually looked good?

In no situation where a DBack gets beat and then a QB throws a bad ball that gets picked by him does that mean ur defense played it good. Its a lucky play

Fear the name, appreciate the game

Brandon Jacobs is averaging 3 yards per carry making him 2nd to last in the NFL.

Last place is of course the biggest bust in Fantasy Football history. lol FML

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have a hard time giving the defense credit for balls that they didn't hurry the QB with that were just bad passes.
    [/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</font></p>[/quote]

u do realize that if a player gets beat, like Prince did on that play that means he DIDNT do a good job

[/quote] He initially got beat then showed some nice recovery and made a play on the ball, I dont know what else you want

Yea it would be great for our DBs to press their WRs so hard they cant get 5yds down the field[/quote]

yea but thats my point Kase...

He wouldn't of had a chance of recovery if it wasn't a bad ball by Young...

i call that lucky since he was lucky the pass wasn't good
    [/quote]He wouldnt have had a chance of recovery if he didnt initially get beat, but he did and he recovered. You say it was a bad throw but now theres talk of a QB battle brewing in Philthy, VY played a good game like he always does against us but you cant take away the fact that Prince made a good play and showed some nice skill[/quote]

okay but u can't say it wasn't luck that he had a shot to recover

HE recovered and got lucky the ball wasn't thrown to where it should of been

I just don't know what ur arguing at this point. Yes when the ball was thrown to him he made a recovery and play on it, but the fact he even had that opportunity after slipping or being beat is where he got lucky
    [/quote]

Im saying his recovery skill is impressive and its a good thing even though you think its something bad. It shows that he has the football IQ and wheels to cover lost ground if he gets beat (and it happens to everyone, even revis, woodson and asomungha) you call it luck but its actually skill. The guy slipped then knew where the route was going and where Djax was, that says something especially for his 1st play

Did you get the 2 for $3 Hatorades at 7-11 before work cause you're hating hard body today[/quote]yea i agree with this, but why was prince on jackson for his first nfl snap is the real question

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Brandon Jacobs is averaging 3.0 yards per carry making him 2nd to last in the NFL in yards per carry</span></h6>

</p>

gross
    </p>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if ur dback gets burnt and then the QB throws a bad ball to a wide open WR that gets picked- thats not earned - thats lucked out
    [/quote]LOL I can keep this up all day man

If your dback makes a heads up play after slipping and then makes a play on the ball its skill not luck[/quote]
    LOL Kase, listen man....

If the ball is thrown correctly it's a TD right?

so,

If the ball is underthrown giving the CB that slipped a chance to make the play it's lucky that he had that chance.

hence,

Prince made a great play by getting back in there and catching the ball. He was lucky to have the chance because it should have been a TD.

I'm kinda pissed off that Verlander won the MVP

If a guy who plays every 5 to 6 days can be considered an MVP, well you should have to add another award for just the best overall hitter in baseball. A pitcher tarnishes the MVP, and also makes the silver slugger award, and HR and RBI numbers close to meaningless.

The way I look at it....Verlander was really good in 24 games....
    Ellsbury, Granderson, Bautista, Cabrera, A-Gon, Cano.........

Those guys were really good throught the ENTIRE season.</P>

what a joke.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</font></p>[/quote]

[/quote] He initially got beat then showed some nice recovery and made a play on the ball, I dont know what else you want

Yea it would be great for our DBs to press their WRs so hard they cant get 5yds down the field[/quote]

yea but thats my point Kase...

He wouldn't of had a chance of recovery if it wasn't a bad ball by Young...

i call that lucky since he was lucky the pass wasn't good
    [/quote]He wouldnt have had a chance of recovery if he didnt initially get beat, but he did and he recovered. You say it was a bad throw but now theres talk of a QB battle brewing in Philthy, VY played a good game like he always does against us but you cant take away the fact that Prince made a good play and showed some nice skill[/quote]

okay but u can't say it wasn't luck that he had a shot to recover

HE recovered and got lucky the ball wasn't thrown to where it should of been

I just don't know what ur arguing at this point. Yes when the ball was thrown to him he made a recovery and play on it, but the fact he even had that opportunity after slipping or being beat is where he got lucky
    [/quote]

Im saying his recovery skill is impressive and its a good thing even though you think its something bad. It shows that he has the football IQ and wheels to cover lost ground if he gets beat (and it happens to everyone, even revis, woodson and asomungha) you call it luck but its actually skill. The guy slipped then knew where the route was going and where Djax was, that says something especially for his 1st play

Did you get the 2 for $3 Hatorades at 7-11 before work cause you're hating hard body today[/quote]yea i agree with this, but why was prince on jackson for his first nfl snap is the real question
    [/quote]Yo that song was NASTY man, hell anything DJ Premier touches is a soundgasm
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers