Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]FYI, if neither Vince Wilfork nor Alan Bailey score tonight on MNF it will be first time since wk 14 of 2002 that no Hurricane scores in NFL

That is a pretty crazy stat. Almost a decade. lol
    [/quote]</P>

I'll be watching with great interest the production of many of the Pats tonight. Should be fun for me who has nothing riding....except 5 bucks.</P>

[/quote]
    Yeah, me to. lol I think I am screwed tonight. Hopefully they don't run the ball at all and Brady doesn't throw any passes to Branch. I give myself about a 4% chance of winning tonight.

Also AP has a grade 1 high ankle sprain with some ligament damage. He will be out "at least" 1 game. Sounds pretty awesome to me! Oh well, can't really control injuries.
    [/quote]</P>

I disagree. You have probably a 50/50 shot. I think Matt actually has less than that. Brady, Gronk and the Pats defense against a crap QB in NE. I look for the Pats D to get 15+ minimum.</P>

I think I will be alive in my bet for another week.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Giants defensive players are disgusted today. They met as a defense today and Rolle and Canty say things have to change.

Rolle and Tuck not saying what they really want to say about how they felt about Eagles hitting Eli late, knocking out Ware, DeSean taunting

We got punked...
    [/quote]</p>

im confused by hte context of that 2nd part...what do you mean?
    They are not saying how pissed they are? not saying what should have been done? i dont get it.</p>[/quote]
    It's what Ohm posted on Twitter. I just think they didn't want to start talking **** and tell everyone what pieces of **** they are. They are trying to be professional I guess. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Giants defensive players are disgusted today. They met as a defense today and Rolle and Canty say things have to change.

Rolle and Tuck not saying what they really want to say about how they felt about Eagles hitting Eli late, knocking out Ware, DeSean taunting

We got punked...
    [/quote]</P>

They are not saying how pissed they are? not saying what should have been done? i dont get it.</P>

[/quote]
    It's what Ohm posted on Twitter. I just think they didn't want to start talking **** and tell everyone what pieces of **** they are. They are trying to be professional I guess. lol
    [/quote]</P>

i think atheltes should be able to say whatever they want...to the media.</P>

not on twitter and **** like that. i can express how incredibly ghey that is.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]You can think what you want lucky or not It was a recovery cause he got beat/slipped at the LOS and made up the lost ground the DJ had on him. If he was a worse DB then he would have been beat but he recoverd AND made a play on the ball, I dont know what else you want[/quote]</p>

he wants shutdown coverage on every down.</p>[/quote]

well i would think EVERYBODY would WANT that

but its not what im saying

To suggest that a DBack that got BEAT wasn't lucky to make an interception i borderline straight jacket

Key thing baout this debate, is that they've already admitted that Prince got BEAT.* His recovery was nice... yes yes... but if the ball was thrown well the recovery wouldn't exist

[/quote]
    Ill say it was a great play and thats where it ends, you call it luck I call it a great play due to skill and preparation

If if if, well how do you know Dj was his 1st look, what if avant or celek was and when he saw the slip he went to release it???

Youre assuming way too much man
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if ur dback gets burnt and then the QB throws a bad ball to a wide open WR that gets picked- thats not earned - thats lucked out
    [/quote]LOL I can keep this up all day man If your dback makes a heads up play after slipping and then makes a play on the ball its skill not luck[/quote]
    LOL Kase, listen man....

If the ball is thrown correctly it's a TD right?

so,

If the ball is underthrown giving the CB that slipped a chance to make the play it's lucky that he had that chance.

hence,

Prince made a great play by getting back in there and catching the ball. He was lucky to have the chance because it should have been a TD.
    [/quote]</P>

INCORRECT!!!</P>

The ball had to be thrown farther than Vince Young has ever throw a ball to be throw correct.</P>

And you said he had 4 or five steps on Prince? Thats like 8 yards for God's sake. That was never the case.</P>

[/quote]
    He is almost 5 yards past him at one point. It was about a 50 or 55 yard pass. We all know VY can throw it farther than that. But since you don't believe me you can watch it for yourself.
    <A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8</A>
    [/quote]
    <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Morehead</FONT>

Still waiting to see what you say about this? I just saw you said it would have had to be a 75 yard pass. You are wrong sir. Watch the replay...
    [/quote]</P>

First of all it looks to me like the coverage was much better than I remembered. He never had more than a step on Prince. Secondly the throw had to be throw from inside the 5 which makes it 55 yards. that pass had to be thrown another 10 yards to be over Prince's head on a full sprint. So 65 yards and not 75 yards. (I was making the 75 yard thing up anyway). Both players came to almost a complete stop. If not for the slight slip, Prince would have been step for step.</P>

The point I was making is that VY had to throw it further than he was capable, and that makes it good coverage. If you watch Young throw the ball, you will see that he threw it as far as he could.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Bottom line is he got beat at the LOS and recovered cause he knew where the route was developing. Skill over luck my friend[/quote]
    You need to watch the replay to. He didn't get beat at the LOS. ***boy just ran past him. Then he could have been called for illegal contact but wasn't. He was lucky VY didn't throw it farther because that should have been a TD. He shouldn't have even had a chance to make a play on the ball.

It was lucky Kase...lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

We got punked...
    [/quote]</p>

They are not saying how pissed they are? not saying what should have been done? i dont get it.</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]Sometimes dirty business needs to be aired out, but then again that would make these already shaky boards crumble under the pressure and stress

Wellington would be calling TC, his staff, and our players ***gots for not going out there on the next play and giving young a blind shot back..... WTF is going on to the mean NYG's that I grew up with
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Bottom line is he got beat at the LOS and recovered cause he knew where the route was developing. Skill over luck my friend[/quote]
    You need to watch the replay to. He didn't get beat at the LOS. ***boy just ran past him. Then he could have been called for illegal contact but wasn't. He was lucky VY didn't throw it farther because that should have been a TD. He shouldn't have even had a chance to make a play on the ball.

It was lucky Kase...lol
    [/quote]They just showed the replay on NFL Primetime and it was damned good coverage, you and matt need to lay off the hatorade. He was almost step by step with him and when the ball was in the air he jumped infront of DJ and made a play

You n Matt call it luck, Ill call it skill and a beautiful INT

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo Dezz that dude Apathy is NICE, I just peeped his song check to check produced by Evidence from Dilated Peoples. Its def some nice stuff[/quote]hell yea that beat is so chill.
    celph titled is number 1 though. haha

another pm

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if ur dback gets burnt and then the QB throws a bad ball to a wide open WR that gets picked- thats not earned - thats lucked out
    [/quote]LOL I can keep this up all day man If your dback makes a heads up play after slipping and then makes a play on the ball its skill not luck[/quote]
    LOL Kase, listen man....

If the ball is thrown correctly it's a TD right?

so,

If the ball is underthrown giving the CB that slipped a chance to make the play it's lucky that he had that chance.

hence,

Prince made a great play by getting back in there and catching the ball. He was lucky to have the chance because it should have been a TD.
    [/quote]</p>

INCORRECT!!!</p>

The ball had to be thrown farther than Vince Young has ever throw a ball to be throw correct.</p>

And you said he had 4 or five steps on Prince? Thats like 8 yards for God's sake. That was never the case.</p>

[/quote]
    He is almost 5 yards past him at one point. It was about a 50 or 55 yard pass. We all know VY can throw it farther than that. But since you don't believe me you can watch it for yourself.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8</a>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000ff" size="4">Morehead</font>

Still waiting to see what you say about this? I just saw you said it would have had to be a 75 yard pass. You are wrong sir. Watch the replay...
    [/quote]</p>

First of all it looks to me like the coverage was much better than I remembered. He never had more than a step on Prince. Secondly the throw had to be throw from inside the 5 which makes it 55 yards. that pass had to be thrown another 10 yards to be over Prince's head on a full sprint. So 65 yards and not 75 yards. (I was making the 75 yard thing up anyway). Both players came to almost a complete stop.<font color="#0000FF"> <font color="#000000">If not for the slight slip</font>,</font> Prince would have been step for step.</p>

The point I was making is that VY had to throw it further than he was capable, and that makes it good coverage. If you watch Young throw the ball, you will see that he threw it as far as he could.</p>[/quote]
    It was a great play by Prince. He made up the ground and made a great pick.

We were lucky the ball was not thrown where it should have and could have.