Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]FYI, if neither Vince Wilfork nor Alan Bailey score tonight on MNF it will be first time since wk 14 of 2002 that no Hurricane scores in NFL

That is a pretty crazy stat. Almost a decade. lol
    [/quote]</p>

I'll be watching with great interest the production of many of the Pats tonight. Should be fun for me who has nothing riding....except 5 bucks.</p>

[/quote]
    Yeah, me to. lol I think I am screwed tonight. Hopefully they don't run the ball at all and Brady doesn't throw any passes to Branch. I give myself about a 4% chance of winning tonight.

Also AP has a grade 1 high ankle sprain with some ligament damage. He will be out "at least" 1 game. Sounds pretty awesome to me! Oh well, can't really control injuries.
    [/quote]</p>

I disagree. You have probably a 50/50 shot. I think Matt actually has less than that. Brady, Gronk and the Pats defense against a crap QB in NE. I look for the Pats D to get 15+ minimum.</p>

I think I will be alive in my bet for another week.</p>[/quote]

1.6 difference in MJD to Benson for the record
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Bottom line.

Prince was beat on the play and if it was a good throw he wouldve had no chance of even tackling djack.

If VY let's it fly a second earlier, it's 6 points.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Giants defensive players are disgusted today. They met as a defense today and Rolle and Canty say things have to change.

Rolle and Tuck not saying what they really want to say about how they felt about Eagles hitting Eli late, knocking out Ware, DeSean taunting

We got punked...
    [/quote]</p>

im confused by hte context of that 2nd part...what do you mean?
    They are not saying how pissed they are? not saying what should have been done? i dont get it.</p>

[/quote]
    It's what Ohm posted on Twitter. I just think they didn't want to start talking **** and tell everyone what pieces of **** they are. They are trying to be professional I guess. lol
    [/quote]</p>

i think atheltes should be able to say whatever they want...to the media.</p>

not on twitter and **** like that. i can express how incredibly ghey that is.</p>[/quote]
    they can

but then so can the PC ****s of this country

[quote user="Morehead State"]Who knew that Pats would pull a MMB and start a WR who was not playing.[/quote]
    Lawl did the same thing with Mendenhall. Only difference is Julio might have started. Rashard was on a bye. It's so frustrating when people don't set their line ups. It takes 10 seconds. Not like it would have mattered for Lawl or Pats (unless he loses by .80 or less). That makes it a little less frustrating. Plus I wanted Lawl to lose.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Who knew that Pats would pull a MMB and start a WR who was not playing.[/quote]
    Lawl did the same thing with Mendenhall. Only difference is Julio might have started. Rashard was on a bye. It's so frustrating when people don't set their line ups. It takes 10 seconds. Not like it would have mattered for Lawl or Pats (unless he loses by .80 or less).
    [/quote]

I was in the lab from thursday nite to Sunday evening...noone i would have been able to pick up or play on my team would have put up more than 5 points.

I was going for the glory of beating the top team while playing down a man.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if ur dback gets burnt and then the QB throws a bad ball to a wide open WR that gets picked- thats not earned - thats lucked out
    [/quote]LOL I can keep this up all day man If your dback makes a heads up play after slipping and then makes a play on the ball its skill not luck[/quote]
    LOL Kase, listen man....

If the ball is thrown correctly it's a TD right?

so,

If the ball is underthrown giving the CB that slipped a chance to make the play it's lucky that he had that chance.

hence,

Prince made a great play by getting back in there and catching the ball. He was lucky to have the chance because it should have been a TD.
    [/quote]</p>

INCORRECT!!!</p>

The ball had to be thrown farther than Vince Young has ever throw a ball to be throw correct.</p>

And you said he had 4 or five steps on Prince? Thats like 8 yards for God's sake. That was never the case.</p>

[/quote]
    He is almost 5 yards past him at one point. It was about a 50 or 55 yard pass. We all know VY can throw it farther than that. But since you don't believe me you can watch it for yourself.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8</a>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000ff" size="4">Morehead</font>

Still waiting to see what you say about this? I just saw you said it would have had to be a 75 yard pass. You are wrong sir. Watch the replay...
    [/quote]</p>

First of all it looks to me like the coverage was much better than I remembered. He never had more than a step on Prince. Secondly the throw had to be throw from inside the 5 which makes it 55 yards. that pass had to be thrown another 10 yards to be over Prince's head on a full sprint. So 65 yards and not 75 yards. (I was making the 75 yard thing up anyway). Both players came to almost a complete stop.<font color="#0000FF"> <font color="#000000">If not for the slight slip</font>,</font> Prince would have been step for step.</p>

The point I was making is that VY had to throw it further than he was capable, and that makes it good coverage. If you watch Young throw the ball, you will see that he threw it as far as he could.</p>[/quote]
    It was a great play by Prince. He made up the ground and made a great pick.

We were lucky the ball was not thrown where it should have and could have.

[/quote]
    they convinced me lando

it was pure skill on Prince's part to make VY under throw the ball...

this kid has powers beyond imagination

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Giants defensive players are disgusted today. They met as a defense today and Rolle and Canty say things have to change.

Rolle and Tuck not saying what they really want to say about how they felt about Eagles hitting Eli late, knocking out Ware, DeSean taunting

We got punked...
    [/quote]</P>

im confused by hte context of that 2nd part...what do you mean?
    They are not saying how pissed they are? not saying what should have been done? i dont get it.</P>

[/quote]
    It's what Ohm posted on Twitter. I just think they didn't want to start talking **** and tell everyone what pieces of **** they are. They are trying to be professional I guess. lol
    [/quote]Sometimes dirty business needs to be aired out, but then again that would make these already shaky boards crumble under the pressure and stress Wellington would be calling TC, his staff, and our players ***gots for not going out there on the next play and giving young a blind shot back..... WTF is going on to the mean NYG's that I grew up with[/quote]</P>

lmao...youre probably right.
    goddamn, i would love if after that djax penalty/taunting, someone just went up and cracked him in the back full speed.
    Fine? woooorth itttt....im sure the vets would chip in to pay the tab. I know I would if i were them lol.

There's no fire in football like that anymore.
    Like I said this morning....when TO did that think like 10 years ago where he spiked his TD ball on the dallas star....TWICE...and then Teague planted him on his *** right then and there? I LOVE THAT ****!</P>

[/quote]</P>

The announcers did a terrible job explaining that rule on the taunting penalty. Its actually a terrible rule. the Giants actually benefitted from being called for illegal use of hands. If there was no Giants penalty, the play would have counted and they would have just lost 15 yards. But since there was a Giants penalty, it was offsetting and the play came completely back.</P>

This worked against the Giants several years ago when they had a free play on an off side. Shockey made a huge play up the middle and then spiked the ball near an opposing player. It still would have been a first down but a loss of 15 yards. but since their was a defensive penalty, it came all the way back. the Giants got stopped and had to punt. It was a huge play in the game and they lost the game. Probably would have won otherwise.</P>

Its a terrible rule that needs to be changed. You can't be benefitting from committing a penalty.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lawl"]<font color="#000000">I was going for the glory of beating the top team while playing down a man.</font>[/quote]
    LMAO!!!

[quote user="lawl"]Bottom line.

Prince was beat on the play and<font color="#0000FF"> if it was a good throw he wouldve had no chance of even tackling djack.</font>

If VY let's it fly a second earlier, it's 6 points.[/quote]
    So would you say we were "lucky"?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if ur dback gets burnt and then the QB throws a bad ball to a wide open WR that gets picked- thats not earned - thats lucked out
    [/quote]LOL I can keep this up all day man If your dback makes a heads up play after slipping and then makes a play on the ball its skill not luck[/quote]
    LOL Kase, listen man....

If the ball is thrown correctly it's a TD right?

so,

If the ball is underthrown giving the CB that slipped a chance to make the play it's lucky that he had that chance.

hence,

Prince made a great play by getting back in there and catching the ball. He was lucky to have the chance because it should have been a TD.
    [/quote]</p>

INCORRECT!!!</p>

The ball had to be thrown farther than Vince Young has ever throw a ball to be throw correct.</p>

And you said he had 4 or five steps on Prince? Thats like 8 yards for God's sake. That was never the case.</p>

[/quote]
    He is almost 5 yards past him at one point. It was about a 50 or 55 yard pass. We all know VY can throw it farther than that. But since you don't believe me you can watch it for yourself.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfw5lIrpg8</a>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000ff" size="4">Morehead</font>

Still waiting to see what you say about this? I just saw you said it would have had to be a 75 yard pass. You are wrong sir. Watch the replay...
    [/quote]</p>

First of all it looks to me like the coverage was much better than I remembered. He never had more than a step on Prince. Secondly the throw had to be throw from inside the 5 which makes it 55 yards. that pass had to be thrown another 10 yards to be over Prince's head on a full sprint. So 65 yards and not 75 yards. (I was making the 75 yard thing up anyway). Both players came to almost a complete stop.<font color="#0000FF"> <font color="#000000">If not for the slight slip</font>,</font> Prince would have been step for step.</p>

The point I was making is that VY had to throw it further than he was capable, and that makes it good coverage. If you watch Young throw the ball, you will see that he threw it as far as he could.</p>[/quote]
    It was a great play by Prince. He made up the ground and made a great pick.

We were lucky the ball was not thrown where it should have and could have.

[/quote]
    they convinced me lando

it was pure skill on Prince's part to make VY under throw the ball...

this kid has powers beyond imagination
    [/quote]
    He was training at Hogwarts during his rehabilitation.