Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Bottom line is he got beat at the LOS and recovered cause he knew where the route was developing. Skill over luck my friend[/quote]
    You need to watch the replay to. He didn't get beat at the LOS. ***boy just ran past him. Then he could have been called for illegal contact but wasn't. He was lucky VY didn't throw it farther because that should have been a TD. He shouldn't have even had a chance to make a play on the ball.

It was lucky Kase...lol
    [/quote]They just showed the replay on NFL Primetime and it was damned good coverage, you and matt need to lay off the hatorade. He was almost step by step with him and when the ball was in the air he jumped infront of DJ and made a play You n Matt call it luck, Ill call it skill and a beautiful INT[/quote]</p>

I'm very happy to be on Kase's side on this one.** I feel badly that I kicked his *** so badly this weekend.</p>

You guys need to cut the kid some slack.* Word is that two weeks ago, he was still limping in practice on that broken foot.*</p>

*Then he goes out, on his first play ever in the NFL and takes the ball away from Desean Jackson.** </p>

Do you guys even have a heart?* Or is it just me and Kase?</p>[/quote]Thanks for rubbing it in buddy, LOL

I dont thinke they realize that he hasnt really been practicing up to full speed for months and the 1st play the kid is in on and they say its all luck and no skill.... How can you hate on that badass gumby (hair) cut that Prince has

I think me you and Pizz are the only ones out there that are reasonable on this one. Kid doesnt play in about a year, 1st play makes a pick on a game changing WR and people say it was all luck..... Cmaaaaaannnnn[/quote]
    It was lucky the ball was underthrown. The pick was not lucky at all. Had the ball not been underthrown there would have been no pick at all because ***boy would still be running.

How many more times will I have to say this? lol
    [/quote]It wasnt a perfect pass, and no INT is a perfect pass, but you guys are practically burning this guy at the stake for making an INT on his 1st nfl play

Yea and if it was Peyton Manning throwing the ball to Amani Toomer it would be the sexiest play ever, BFD. Enough with all these if's and woulda coulda shoulda stuff

Prince made a sexy INT you and MMB now have to live with it and EMBRACE it[/quote]

we're dissecting a specific play to a debate over how the defense played

ur trying to turn this into us flaming Prince. Players get beat, he tripped and got beat. He was lucky it was under thrown. If it wasn't he wouldn't of had a play on the ball.

So to suggest he didn't get lucky it was under thrown is ridiculous
    [/quote]OK I guess we ARe still talking about this, LOL

Nah its me, pappy, pizz n possibly dezz saying Princes pick was skill and you lando and lawl saying it was luck

.... Good think Prince doesnt leave home without his lucky 4 leaf clover and rabbits foot
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

Has pappy recruited you for #teamdramatic? Say it ain't so
    [/quote]</p>

Lets face it Matt, you hate Prince. You're probably pissed off that we didn't trade that pick for John Henderson.</p>

Hahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

haha the funny part about u mentioning Henderson - go ask Oakland how they are liking him

He is having a great year over there in a limited role, which is exactly what I said we should of gotten him for

Just another thing i was right on that u'll come around with per usual
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin says blocking was more the culprit of poor running game, not
    Jacobs. He said tight ends, backs and line must block better.
    [/quote]

Uh oh Matt, you better let TC know he's wrong, LOL

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

[/quote]Same as you turning me saying Prince has skills to he is some mythical creature like a half man half unicorn that runs on luck and rainbows[/quote]

thats not what the point of me saying that was...

the point was he was lucky the ball was under thrown or it would of been ugly, 89 yard TD lucky. Thats why its hard to give props for saying our defense did a good job.* Again, this is all about dissecting the defenses overall performance.
    [/quote]
    Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya

We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck

I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

[/quote]</P>

Lets face it Matt, you hate Prince. You're probably pissed off that we didn't trade that pick for John Henderson.</P>

Hahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

haha the funny part about u mentioning Henderson - go ask Oakland how they are liking him

He is having a great year over there in a<FONT size=4> <U>limited role</U></FONT>, which is exactly what I said we should of gotten him for

[/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!</P>

You are cracking me up!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Bottom line is he got beat at the LOS and recovered cause he knew where the route was developing. Skill over luck my friend[/quote]
    You need to watch the replay to. He didn't get beat at the LOS. ***boy just ran past him. Then he could have been called for illegal contact but wasn't. He was lucky VY didn't throw it farther because that should have been a TD. He shouldn't have even had a chance to make a play on the ball.

It was lucky Kase...lol
    [/quote]They just showed the replay on NFL Primetime and it was damned good coverage, you and matt need to lay off the hatorade. He was almost step by step with him and when the ball was in the air he jumped infront of DJ and made a play You n Matt call it luck, Ill call it skill and a beautiful INT[/quote]</p>

I'm very happy to be on Kase's side on this one. I feel badly that I kicked his *** so badly this weekend.</p>

You guys need to cut the kid some slack. Word is that two weeks ago, he was still limping in practice on that broken foot.</p>

Then he goes out, on his first play ever in the NFL and takes the ball away from Desean Jackson. </p>

Do you guys even have a heart? Or is it just me and Kase?</p>

[/quote]Thanks for rubbing it in buddy, LOL I dont thinke they realize that he hasnt really been practicing up to full speed for months and the 1st play the kid is in on and they say its all luck and no skill.... How can you hate on that badass gumby (hair) cut that Prince has I think me you and Pizz are the only ones out there that are reasonable on this one. Kid doesnt play in about a year, 1st play makes a pick on a game changing WR and people say it was all luck..... Cmaaaaaannnnn[/quote]
    It was lucky the ball was underthrown. The pick was not lucky at all. Had the ball not been underthrown there would have been no pick at all because ***boy would still be running.

[/quote]It wasnt a perfect pass, and no INT is a perfect pass, but you guys are practically burning this guy at the stake for making an INT on his 1st nfl play Yea and if it was Peyton Manning throwing the ball to Amani Toomer it would be the sexiest play ever, BFD. Enough with all these if's and woulda coulda shoulda stuff Prince made a sexy INT you and MMB now have to live with it and EMBRACE it[/quote]</p>

Because they are a bunch of Giants haters, Kase.</p>

You know since Matt has McCoy on that last long run Matt was yelling..."Go..go....go!!!!!!!"</p>

</p>[/quote]LOL MMB actually told me that pic of 'blondies ex' is actually a younger pic of him and that Matt is really an iggles spy

LOL jk buddy[/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Lets face it Matt,* you hate Prince.* You're probably pissed off that we didn't trade that pick for John Henderson.</p>

Hahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

He is having a great year over there in a limited role, which is exactly what I said we should of gotten him for

[/quote]
    Yo senn pass that Kush back here

puff puff GIVE

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

It was lucky Kase...lol

I'm very happy to be on Kase's side on this one. I feel badly that I kicked his *** so badly this weekend.</p>

You guys need to cut the kid some slack. Word is that two weeks ago, he was still limping in practice on that broken foot.</p>

Then he goes out, on his first play ever in the NFL and takes the ball away from Desean Jackson. </p>

Do you guys even have a heart? Or is it just me and Kase?</p>[/quote]Thanks for rubbing it in buddy, LOL

I dont thinke they realize that he hasnt really been practicing up to full speed for months and the 1st play the kid is in on and they say its all luck and no skill.... How can you hate on that badass gumby (hair) cut that Prince has

I think me you and Pizz are the only ones out there that are reasonable on this one. Kid doesnt play in about a year, 1st play makes a pick on a game changing WR and people say it was all luck..... Cmaaaaaannnnn[/quote]

[/quote]It wasnt a perfect pass, and no INT is a perfect pass, but you guys are practically burning this guy at the stake for making an INT on his 1st nfl play

Yea and if it was Peyton Manning throwing the ball to Amani Toomer it would be the sexiest play ever, BFD. Enough with all these if's and woulda coulda shoulda stuff

Prince made a sexy INT you and MMB now have to live with it and EMBRACE it[/quote]

we're dissecting a specific play to a debate over how the defense played

ur trying to turn this into us flaming Prince. Players get beat, he tripped and got beat. He was lucky it was under thrown. If it wasn't he wouldn't of had a play on the ball.

So to suggest he didn't get lucky it was under thrown is ridiculous
    [/quote]OK I guess we ARe still talking about this, LOL

Nah its me, pappy, pizz n possibly dezz saying Princes pick was skill and you lando and lawl saying it was luck

.... Good think Prince doesnt leave home without his lucky 4 leaf clover and rabbits foot[/quote]

great skill to recover... still lucky to even be in that position after he was beat...

either way, he was lucky to be in that position to make the play.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]The circumstances of his experience in the league and injury has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he was beat nor whether not it was a bad pass. Was prince beat in the play? Yes Was the throw/timing by VY bad? Yes Thats all it comes down to[/quote]</p>

Was there a point in the play where DJax had a step on Prince?....Yes</p>

Was Prince in a good position to make a play unless the pass was absolutely perfect?,,,,Yes</p>

Has Vince Young ever thrown a perfect 65 yard pass?...Probably not.</p>

Does a guy deserve to get slammed when he starts a player in FF who's on a bye?.....Big time.</p>[/quote]

to your #2 point, false. he wa sin good position until he tripped..
    [/quote]Morehead is def right on this one, he was in good position lost a step and stayed in good position resulting in the INT, if he wasnt in good position he wouldnt have had the pick

Are we really STILL talking about the Prince pick!!?!?!?[/quote]
    Yes, and we will be until you understand the point we are trying to make Kase.

Why has he in good position to make the pick after tripping Kase?

A. The ball was underthrown

or

B. He leaped 5 yards in the air

If you answered A then that is why it was lucky we intercepted the ball.

It was a great pick, he stayed with the play and made and awesome pick. He also caught the ball off balance and held onto it. Tremendous amount of skill and ball hawking ability. We are not taking anything away from him on the play. We are simply saying if it's not underthrown then it's a TD. He was beat and only got the pick because it was underthrown. Lucky/fortunate whatever you want to call it. Should have been 6 points.

<font color="#0000FF">If the shoe were on the other foot MH would be hating on Eli for making a bad throw. Not praising the DB for making a great play. </font>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin says blocking was more the culprit of poor running game, not
    Jacobs. He said tight ends, backs and line must block better.
    [/quote]

Uh oh Matt, you better let TC know he's wrong, LOL[/quote]

Coughlin still refuses to use Scott. Until something changes with his opinion of personel, i'll still say i'm right