Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you moorehead and pizz aren't a majority lol
    [/quote]
    Dont forget Dezzy Dezz[/quote]
    We all know his opinion doesn't matter when it comes to sports []

He wanted Jeter benched. lol
    [/quote]i didnt want him benched lol i wanted him moved up the order.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin says blocking was more the culprit of poor running game, not Jacobs. He said tight ends, backs and line must block better.[/quote] Uh oh Matt, you better let TC know he's wrong, LOL[/quote]
    He is just trying to boost the confidence of his shot worthless RB.

The guy doesn't want to play for our team anymore and it shows on the field.

I know you are the biggest Jacobs supporter of all of us but this guy is not the guy he was and from the looks of it will never get back to it or doesn't care to.

I just cant wait to get a true opportunity to get out there and show myself again, Jacobs said. Nov 4th

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
    Well Jacobs, have not seen anything yet.
    </DIV>

[/quote] Id say that he's speaking the truth, we were getting penetrated more than a $5 hooker last nite. Thats the fault of the OL not BJ. Yes I am one of the biggest BJ supporters (especially when you're driving, LOL) but I realize he's not running like he used to but then agian our line isnt blocking like THEY used to My biggest knock on Jacobs is that he takes everything personally, peolpe were booing our OC and cursing out Killdrive yet BJ assumed it was purely directed at him which is false. I dunno maybe he just doesnt have the emotional stability to play in NY.... We're a toughbunch to please[/quote]</P>

7 years of hits to his knees, #5 all time on the Giants rushing list, a SB chamionship, and a broken light bulb at Texas Stadium would all suggest otherwise.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

Has pappy recruited you for #teamdramatic? Say it ain't so
    [/quote]Same as you turning me saying Prince has skills to he is some mythical creature like a half man half unicorn that runs on luck and rainbows[/quote]

thats not what the point of me saying that was...

the point was he was lucky the ball was under thrown or it would of been ugly, 89 yard TD lucky. Thats why its hard to give props for saying our defense did a good job. Again, this is all about dissecting the defenses overall performance.
    [/quote] Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]even though its underthrown it still shows his ability to zone in on the ball and snatch it. and he tripped. i didnt see to many balls thrown his way after that so he must of had pretty decent coverage for the rest of the game.
    [/quote]

simple question:

If that ball was decently thrown - do you think DJax catches it?
    [/quote]</p>

He threw it as far as he could.</p>

So yes, if VY threw it 10 yards further than he was capable...........</p>

You know you're almost always wrong Matt, but at least you usually make better arguments than this. You're off your game and it makes me sad.</p>[/quote]

lol the fact that u suggest VY doesn't have a big arm is whats funny
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

[/quote]Same as you turning me saying Prince has skills to he is some mythical creature like a half man half unicorn that runs on luck and rainbows[/quote]

the point was he was lucky the ball was under thrown or it would of been ugly, 89 yard TD lucky. Thats why its hard to give props for saying our defense did a good job. Again, this is all about dissecting the defenses overall performance.
    [/quote]
    Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya

We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck

I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]even though its underthrown it still shows his ability to zone in on the ball and snatch it. and he tripped. i didnt see to many balls thrown his way after that so he must of had pretty decent coverage for the rest of the game.
    [/quote]

simple question:

[/quote]i dont think vy could have thrown it any further to be honest.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]even though its underthrown it still shows his ability to zone in on the ball and snatch it. and he tripped. i didnt see to many balls thrown his way after that so he must of had pretty decent coverage for the rest of the game.
    [/quote]

simple question:

[/quote]</P>

He threw it as far as he could.</P>

So yes, if VY threw it 10 yards further than he was capable...........</P>

You know you're almost always wrong Matt, but at least you usually make better arguments than this. You're off your game and it makes me sad.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

He clearly threw it as far as he could. I'm not making a comment on his arm. Just saying that if he could throw it further, he would have.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

simple question:

[/quote]</p>

He threw it as far as he could.</p>

So yes, if VY threw it 10 yards further than he was capable...........</p>

You know you're almost always wrong Matt, but at least you usually make better arguments than this. You're off your game and it makes me sad.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]it does look like vy really gives it all he has in the replay. come on give prince credit. he closed in very well and attacked the ball. job well done in my eyes.

<div class="comment_date">

12:21 PM
    Nov 21, 2011</p>
    </div>
    <div class="comment_txt">

If Jacobs ran the ball like he does his mouth, he'd be an all pro
    </p></div>
    LMAO!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin says blocking was more the culprit of poor running game, not Jacobs. He said tight ends, backs and line must block better.[/quote] Uh oh Matt, you better let TC know he's wrong, LOL[/quote]
    He is just trying to boost the confidence of his shot worthless RB.

The guy doesn't want to play for our team anymore and it shows on the field.

I know you are the biggest Jacobs supporter of all of us but this guy is not the guy he was and from the looks of it will never get back to it or doesn't care to.

I just cant wait to get a true opportunity to get out there and show myself again, Jacobs said. Nov 4th

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
    Well Jacobs, have not seen anything yet.
    </DIV>

[/quote] Id say that he's speaking the truth, we were getting penetrated more than a $5 hooker last nite. Thats the fault of the OL not BJ. Yes I am one of the biggest BJ supporters (especially when you're driving, LOL) but I realize he's not running like he used to but then agian our line isnt blocking like THEY used to My biggest knock on Jacobs is that he takes everything personally, peolpe were booing our OC and cursing out Killdrive yet BJ assumed it was purely directed at him which is false. I dunno maybe he just doesnt have the emotional stability to play in NY.... We're a toughbunch to please[/quote]</P>

7 years of hits to his knees, #5 all time on the Giants rushing list, a SB chamionship, and a broken light bulb at Texas Stadium would all suggest otherwise.</P>[/quote]Well yea when the going is going good, everyone is happy. When the tish hits the fan, thats when you find out peoples inner character
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you moorehead and pizz aren't a majority lol
    [/quote]
    Dont forget Dezzy Dezz[/quote]
    We all know his opinion doesn't matter when it comes to sports []

He wanted Jeter benched. lol
    [/quote]i didnt want him benched lol i wanted him moved up the order.
    [/quote]
    No way. I think you even mentioned trading him to the Sox at one point.

Anyone remember either of these?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]The circumstances of his experience in the league and injury has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he was beat nor whether not it was a bad pass. Was prince beat in the play? Yes Was the throw/timing by VY bad? Yes Thats all it comes down to[/quote]</p>

Was there a point in the play where DJax had a step on Prince?....Yes</p>

Was Prince in a good position to make a play unless the pass was absolutely perfect?,,,,Yes</p>

Has Vince Young ever thrown a perfect 65 yard pass?...Probably not.</p>

Does a guy deserve to get slammed when he starts a player in FF who's on a bye?.....Big time.</p>[/quote]

to your #2 point, false. he wa sin good position until he tripped..
    [/quote]Morehead is def right on this one, he was in good position lost a step and stayed in good position resulting in the INT, if he wasnt in good position he wouldnt have had the pick

Are we really STILL talking about the Prince pick!!?!?!?[/quote]
    Yes, and we will be until you understand the point we are trying to make Kase.

Why has he in good position to make the pick after tripping Kase?

A. The ball was underthrown

or

B. He leaped 5 yards in the air

If you answered A then that is why it was lucky we intercepted the ball.

It was a great pick, he stayed with the play and made and awesome pick. He also caught the ball off balance and held onto it. Tremendous amount of skill and ball hawking ability. We are not taking anything away from him on the play. We are simply saying if it's not underthrown then it's a TD. He was beat and only got the pick because it was underthrown. Lucky/fortunate whatever you want to call it. Should have been 6 points.
    <font color="#0000FF"></font>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000FF" size="5">KASE?</font>