Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]The circumstances of his experience in the league and injury has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he was beat nor whether not it was a bad pass. Was prince beat in the play? Yes Was the throw/timing by VY bad? Yes Thats all it comes down to[/quote]</P>

Was there a point in the play where DJax had a step on Prince?....Yes</P>

Was Prince in a good position to make a play unless the pass was absolutely perfect?,,,,Yes</P>

Has Vince Young ever thrown a perfect 65 yard pass?...Probably not.</P>

Does a guy deserve to get slammed when he starts a player in FF who's on a bye?.....Big time.</P>

[/quote]

to your #2 point, false. he wa sin good position until he tripped..
    [/quote]Morehead is def right on this one, he was in good position lost a step and stayed in good position resulting in the INT, if he wasnt in good position he wouldnt have had the pick Are we really STILL talking about the Prince pick!!?!?!?[/quote]
    Yes, and we will be until you understand the point we are trying to make Kase.

Why has he in good position to make the pick after tripping Kase?

A. The ball was underthrown

or

B. He leaped 5 yards in the air

If you answered A then that is why it was lucky we intercepted the ball.

It was a great pick, he stayed with the play and made and awesome pick. He also caught the ball off balance and held onto it. Tremendous amount of skill and ball hawking ability. We are not taking anything away from him on the play. We are simply saying if it's not underthrown then it's a TD. He was beat and only got the pick because it was underthrown. Lucky/fortunate whatever you want to call it. Should have been 6 points.
    <FONT color=#0000ff></FONT>
    [/quote]
    <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>KASE?</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

When you quote yourself a hole is torn in the universe.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

I want an answer...lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]The circumstances of his experience in the league and injury has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he was beat nor whether not it was a bad pass. Was prince beat in the play? Yes Was the throw/timing by VY bad? Yes Thats all it comes down to[/quote]</p>

Was there a point in the play where DJax had a step on Prince?....Yes</p>

Was Prince in a good position to make a play unless the pass was absolutely perfect?,,,,Yes</p>

Has Vince Young ever thrown a perfect 65 yard pass?...Probably not.</p>

Does a guy deserve to get slammed when he starts a player in FF who's on a bye?.....Big time.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Morehead is def right on this one, he was in good position lost a step and stayed in good position resulting in the INT, if he wasnt in good position he wouldnt have had the pick

Are we really STILL talking about the Prince pick!!?!?!?[/quote]

or

It was a great pick, he stayed with the play and made and awesome pick. He also caught the ball off balance and held onto it. Tremendous amount of skill and ball hawking ability. We are not taking anything away from him on the play. We are simply saying if it's not underthrown then it's a TD. He was beat and only got the pick because it was underthrown. Lucky/fortunate whatever you want to call it. Should have been 6 points.
    <font color="#0000FF"></font>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000FF" size="5">KASE?</font>
    [/quote]He was in good position to make the pick cause he closed in with great speed, read the route so he knew where it was going, made an excellent jump to cut off the path of the ball to djack

And if had not slipped who knows if Djack would even get the look, you guys are assuming way too much.

If it was a leap year, during a religious holiday, and there was a barometric pressure of 65 then BJ is guaranteed to rush for 224yds and 5tds.... Assumptions hold no water, as the old saying goes if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]The circumstances of his experience in the league and injury has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he was beat nor whether not it was a bad pass. Was prince beat in the play? Yes Was the throw/timing by VY bad? Yes Thats all it comes down to[/quote]</p>

Was Prince in a good position to make a play unless the pass was absolutely perfect?,,,,Yes</p>

Does a guy deserve to get slammed when he starts a player in FF who's on a bye?.....Big time.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Morehead is def right on this one, he was in good position lost a step and stayed in good position resulting in the INT, if he wasnt in good position he wouldnt have had the pick

or

[/quote]
    [/quote]<font color="#000000">He was in good position to make the pick cause he closed in with great speed</font>, read the route so he knew where it was going, made an excellent jump to cut off the path of the ball to djack

<font color="#0000FF">And if had not slipped who knows if Djack would even get the look,</font> you guys are assuming way too much.

If it was a leap year, during a religious holiday, and there was a barometric pressure of 65 then BJ is guaranteed to rush for 224yds and 5tds.... Assumptions hold no water, as the old saying goes if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle[/quote]
    The ball was already in the air Kase. lol

There are no assumptions on my part. I give up.

Nice play nonetheless by the rookie. He still had to catch it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

Has pappy recruited you for #teamdramatic? Say it ain't so
    [/quote]Same as you turning me saying Prince has skills to he is some mythical creature like a half man half unicorn that runs on luck and rainbows[/quote]

thats not what the point of me saying that was...

the point was he was lucky the ball was under thrown or it would of been ugly, 89 yard TD lucky. Thats why its hard to give props for saying our defense did a good job. Again, this is all about dissecting the defenses overall performance.
    [/quote] Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]even though its underthrown it still shows his ability to zone in on the ball and snatch it. and he tripped. i didnt see to many balls thrown his way after that so he must of had pretty decent coverage for the rest of the game.
    [/quote]

simple question:

If that ball was decently thrown - do you think DJax catches it?
    [/quote]</p>

He threw it as far as he could.</p>

So yes, if VY threw it 10 yards further than he was capable...........</p>

You know you're almost always wrong Matt, but at least you usually make better arguments than this. You're off your game and it makes me sad.</p>[/quote]

lol the fact that u suggest VY doesn't have a big arm is whats funny
    [/quote]it does look like vy really gives it all he has in the replay. come on give prince credit. he closed in very well and attacked the ball. job well done in my eyes.
    [/quote]

lol he tripped and DJax had 5 yards on him and because of that, thats why we were lucky that not only did DJax not catch it and run fo ra TD, but we ended with the pick. He got lucky that he was able to make a nice play on the ball for the pick..

Fear the name, appreciate the game

Well, looks like Newsday settled this argument...

Jackson raced past Amukamara, but <font color="#0000FF" size="4">when Young underthrew the pass</font>, Amukamara was in perfect position to make his first career interception at the Giants’ 37. <font color="#808080">So had VY not underthrown that pass Prince would not have been in position because he was beat. He made a great play to get back in it and Matt nor myself are taking anything away from the play. </font>

“I stumbled a little bit, but you’re not beat until the ball’s caught, and that’s what I thought, and I made a play,” he said.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz1eNhpSJ6E
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

or

[/quote]
    [/quote]<font color="#000000">He was in good position to make the pick cause he closed in with great speed</font>, read the route so he knew where it was going, made an excellent jump to cut off the path of the ball to djack

<font color="#0000FF">And if had not slipped who knows if Djack would even get the look,</font> you guys are assuming way too much.

If it was a leap year, during a religious holiday, and there was a barometric pressure of 65 then BJ is guaranteed to rush for 224yds and 5tds.... Assumptions hold no water, as the old saying goes if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle[/quote]

[/quote]OK Ill play the assumption game with you guys

Now what if Prince didnt slip, he would have been all over Djack the whole time and there would be a really small chance of him making the completion
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

After Eli Manning was picked off by Jamar Chaney in the first quarter, Manning was hammered by DT Trevor Laws as Chaney returned the interception. And as soon as that happened, G Chris Snee was up in Laws’ face.

The two players would get into a brief shoving match, but Snee
    believed it was part of his job. “I turned around and saw Trevor take a
    shot at him (Manning),” Snee said. “I didn’t like it, so I went over.
    Our job is to protect Eli. I thought it was an unnecessary shot, so I
    let him know about it.”

Coughlin didn’t like the move. “A guy drills your quarterback in the back, you’d think your team would rally around that,” Coughlin
    said. “But we didn’t do that. We had someone come forward and try to
    retaliate, which did nothing more than take our 15-yard penalty away.”<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

or

[/quote]

[/quote]OK Ill play the assumption game with you guys

Now what if Prince didnt slip, he would have been all over Djack the whole time and there would be a really small chance of him making the completion[/quote]
    If Prince didn't slip and the ball was thrown where it should have been ( which you keep conveniently leaving out ) then Prince would have got the pick anyway or at the least knocked it down. He was lucky to be in the play and get the pick because the throw was bad.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Well, looks like Newsday settled this argument...

Jackson raced past Amukamara, but <font color="#0000FF" size="4">when Young underthrew the pass</font>, Amukamara was in perfect position to make his first career interception at the Giants’ 37. <font color="#808080">So had VY not underthrown that pass Prince would not have been in position because he was beat. He made a great play to get back in it and Matt nor myself are taking anything away from the play. </font>

“I stumbled a little bit, but you’re not beat until the ball’s caught, and that’s what I thought, and I made a play,” he said.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz1eNhpSJ6E
    </div>
    [/quote]If he hadnt slipped he would have been step for step with Jackson, I dont see how you guys dont understand that. It wouldnt have been a TD, it would have been a broken up pass, an INT, or a catch by Jackson with no YPC