Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Chiefs placed QB Matt Cassel on injured reserve with a fractured right (throwing) hand, ending his season.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Well, looks like Newsday settled this argument...

Jackson raced past Amukamara, but <font color="#0000FF" size="4">when Young underthrew the pass</font>, Amukamara was in perfect position to make his first career interception at the Giants’ 37. <font color="#808080">So had VY not underthrown that pass Prince would not have been in position because he was beat. He made a great play to get back in it and Matt nor myself are taking anything away from the play. </font>

“I stumbled a little bit, but you’re not beat until the ball’s caught, and that’s what I thought, and I made a play,” he said.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz1eNhpSJ6E
    </div>
    [/quote]If he hadnt slipped he would have been step for step with Jackson, I dont see how you guys dont understand that. It wouldnt have been a TD, it would have been a broken up pass, an INT, or a catch by Jackson with no YPC[/quote]
    We do see that Kase BUT he did slip therefore giving ***boy an edge to make the catch. The ball was underthrown and that is why he was lucky to get back in the play and be able to make the catch. The catch was not lucky, the defense was not lucky, the slip was not lucky, the ball pursuit was not lucky. It was lucky to be a bad pass and give him a chance to get back in there.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lawl"]The circumstances of his experience in the league and injury has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he was beat nor whether not it was a bad pass. Was prince beat in the play? Yes Was the throw/timing by VY bad? Yes Thats all it comes down to[/quote]</p>

Was there a point in the play where DJax had a step on Prince?....Yes</p>

Was Prince in a good position to make a play unless the pass was absolutely perfect?,,,,Yes</p>

Has Vince Young ever thrown a perfect 65 yard pass?...Probably not.</p>

Does a guy deserve to get slammed when he starts a player in FF who's on a bye?.....Big time.</p>[/quote]

to your #2 point, false. he wa sin good position until he tripped..
    [/quote]Morehead is def right on this one, he was in good position lost a step and stayed in good position resulting in the INT, if he wasnt in good position he wouldnt have had the pick

Are we really STILL talking about the Prince pick!!?!?!?[/quote]
    Yes, and we will be until you understand the point we are trying to make Kase.

Why has he in good position to make the pick after tripping Kase?

A. The ball was underthrown

or

B. He leaped 5 yards in the air

If you answered A then that is why it was lucky we intercepted the ball.

It was a great pick, he stayed with the play and made and awesome pick. He also caught the ball off balance and held onto it. Tremendous amount of skill and ball hawking ability. We are not taking anything away from him on the play. We are simply saying if it's not underthrown then it's a TD. He was beat and only got the pick because it was underthrown. Lucky/fortunate whatever you want to call it. Should have been 6 points.
    <font color="#0000FF"></font>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000FF" size="5">KASE?</font>
    [/quote]<font color="#000000">He was in good position to make the pick cause he closed in with great speed</font>, read the route so he knew where it was going, made an excellent jump to cut off the path of the ball to djack

<font color="#0000FF">And if had not slipped who knows if Djack would even get the look,</font> you guys are assuming way too much.

If it was a leap year, during a religious holiday, and there was a barometric pressure of 65 then BJ is guaranteed to rush for 224yds and 5tds.... Assumptions hold no water, as the old saying goes if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle[/quote]
    The ball was already in the air Kase. lol

There are no assumptions on my part. I give up.

Nice play nonetheless by the rookie. He still had to catch it.
    [/quote]OK Ill play the assumption game with you guys

Now what if Prince didnt slip, he would have been all over Djack the whole time and there would be a really small chance of him making the completion[/quote]
    If Prince didn't slip and the ball was thrown where it should have been ( which you keep conveniently leaving out ) then Prince would have got the pick anyway or at the least knocked it down. He was lucky to be in the play and get the pick because the throw was bad.
    [/quote]
    No we are lucky to have a DB that has skills like that
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Well, looks like Newsday settled this argument...

Jackson raced past Amukamara, but <font color="#0000FF" size="4">when Young underthrew the pass</font>, Amukamara was in perfect position to make his first career interception at the Giants’ 37. <font color="#808080">So had VY not underthrown that pass Prince would not have been in position because he was beat. He made a great play to get back in it and Matt nor myself are taking anything away from the play. </font>

“I stumbled a little bit, but you’re not beat until the ball’s caught, and that’s what I thought, and I made a play,” he said.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    </div>
    [/quote]If he hadnt slipped he would have been step for step with Jackson, I dont see how you guys dont understand that. It wouldnt have been a TD, it would have been a broken up pass, an INT, or a catch by Jackson with no YPC[/quote]
    We do see that Kase BUT he did slip therefore giving ***boy an edge to make the catch. The ball was underthrown and that is why he was lucky to get back in the play and be able to make the catch. The catch was not lucky, the defense was not lucky, the slip was not lucky, the ball pursuit was not lucky. It was lucky to be a bad pass and give him a chance to get back in there.
    [/quote]
    OK Prince slipped giving DJ an edge to get the catch, TRUE

It wasnt the best pass but DJ had a step on Prince he could have stepped up and snagged it, but Prince jumped that route and saw the pass in the air so he came down with it

If it was a perfect pass Prince still would have gotten there, so we're pretty much debating a moot point

then again I can go all night LOL

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Coughlin didn’t like the move. “A guy drills your quarterback in the back, you’d think your team would rally around that,” Coughlin
    said. “But we didn’t do that. We had someone come forward and try to
    retaliate, which did nothing more than take our 15-yard penalty away.”<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]That made me sick to my stomach, that comment leaves a sour taste in my mouth about TC..... Im not a happy camper

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

and i hate when ppl say things like "we dont have a tradition of mean streaks, or dirty players, that's not the kind of team we are."</P>

**** that....i dont want the tradition of ****ing losing either.

<FONT color=#0000ff>getANGRY get WINs or get LOST.</FONT></P>[/quote]I ****ing love that man !!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Well, looks like Newsday settled this argument...

</div>
    [/quote]

It wasnt the best pass but DJ had a step on Prince he could have stepped up and snagged it, but Prince jumped that route and saw the pass in the air so he came down with it

If it was a perfect pass Prince still would have gotten there, so we're pretty much debating a moot point

then again I can go all night LOL[/quote]
    If it was a perfect pass DJ would have had 5 yards on him because he slipped and been to the house. Which is exactly mine, Matt's and Newsday's point that had the ball not been underthrown it would have been a TD and thus why it was lucky to get the pick. Agree?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Well, looks like Newsday settled this argument...

</div>
    [/quote]

then again I can go all night LOL[/quote]
    If it was a perfect pass DJ would have had 5 yards on him because he slipped and been to the house. Which is exactly mine, Matt's and Newsday's point that had the ball not been underthrown it would have been a TD and thus why it was lucky to get the pick. Agree?
    [/quote]
    Yea if he slipped and it was a perfect pass, who knows what would happen

and if Prince didnt slip it wouldnt matter how perfect the ball was thrown

Then again I dont know what happens in alternate universes so I cant tell you guys what would go down, sorry

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Coughlin didn’t like the move. “A guy drills your quarterback in the back, you’d think your team would rally around that,” Coughlin
    said. “But we didn’t do that. We had someone come forward and try to
    retaliate, which did nothing more than take our 15-yard penalty away.”<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]That made me sick to my stomach, that comment leaves a sour taste in my mouth about TC..... Im not a happy camper[/quote]
    I know, we were just talking about that to.

He sticks up for his QB and then the coach throws him under the bus. Just shows you the mentality of Coughlin.

He is old school by the books though...

And of course the stupid Cowboys get lucky and squeak out a win...****