Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Coughlin mentioned today how impressed he was with Prince chasing down McCoy at the end of the game. Not easy to and thought that is the type of play that you won't see being made by many players.

<font color="#FF0000">He was just lucky McCoy slowed down</font> []

Prince is a bad *** and I'm happy he is getting healthy. We will need him BAD the next 3 weeks.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Coughlin didn’t like the move. “A guy drills your quarterback in the back, you’d think your team would rally around that,” Coughlin
    said. “But we didn’t do that. We had someone come forward and try to
    retaliate, which did nothing more than take our 15-yard penalty away.”<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]That made me sick to my stomach, that comment leaves a sour taste in my mouth about TC..... Im not a happy camper[/quote]
    I know, we were just talking about that to.

He sticks up for his QB and then the coach throws him under the bus. Just shows you the mentality of Coughlin.

He is old school by the books though...
    [/quote]I want a coach who is FURIOUS that happened, I want that coach being held back cause he grabbed a helmet and he's trying to hit any eagle on the field with it

There are more important things then a single penalty, that set the tone for the night and it was pitiful
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Which is exactly mine, Matt's and Newsday's point that had the ball not been underthrown it would have been a TD and thus why it was lucky to get the pick. Agree?
    [/quote]
    Yea if he slipped and it was a perfect pass[/quote]
    Thank you, was that so hard? Geeeeez and that took hours for no reason at all....

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin mentioned today how impressed he was with Prince chasing down McCoy at the end of the game. Not easy to and thought that is the type of play that you won't see being made by many players.

<font color="#FF0000">He was just lucky McCoy slowed down</font> []

Prince is a bad *** and I'm happy he is getting healthy. We will need him BAD the next 3 weeks.
    [/quote]U sure it wasnt because Young didnt underthrow the toss??

LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin mentioned today how impressed he was with Prince chasing down McCoy at the end of the game. Not easy to and thought that is the type of play that you won't see being made by many players.

<FONT color=#ff0000>He was just lucky McCoy slowed down</FONT> []

[/quote]</P>

Despite the fact that you hate him and get "all picky" about his slight slip on the first play of his professional career where he intercepted a pass.</P>

Who cares about any of that. You have allowed MMB to corrupt your heart andI fear.... your soul.</P>

Look away from the evil Landon. Just say no!</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Look away from the evil Landon. Just say no!

</p>[/quote]
    It's just so cute

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

Has pappy recruited you for #teamdramatic? Say it ain't so
    [/quote]Same as you turning me saying Prince has skills to he is some mythical creature like a half man half unicorn that runs on luck and rainbows[/quote]

thats not what the point of me saying that was...

the point was he was lucky the ball was under thrown or it would of been ugly, 89 yard TD lucky. Thats why its hard to give props for saying our defense did a good job. Again, this is all about dissecting the defenses overall performance.
    [/quote] Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]even though its underthrown it still shows his ability to zone in on the ball and snatch it. and he tripped. i didnt see to many balls thrown his way after that so he must of had pretty decent coverage for the rest of the game.
    [/quote]

simple question:

If that ball was decently thrown - do you think DJax catches it?
    [/quote]</P>

He threw it as far as he could.</P>

So yes, if VY threw it 10 yards further than he was capable...........</P>

You know you're almost always wrong Matt, but at least you usually make better arguments than this. You're off your game and it makes me sad.</P>

[/quote]

lol the fact that u suggest VY doesn't have a big arm is whats funny
    [/quote]it does look like vy really gives it all he has in the replay. come on give prince credit. he closed in very well and attacked the ball. job well done in my eyes.
    [/quote]

lol he tripped and DJax had 5 yards on him and because of that, thats why we were lucky that not only did DJax not catch it and run fo ra TD, but we ended with the pick. He got lucky that he was able to make a nice play on the ball for the pick..

[/quote]</P>

He never had more than a step on him. Now you're making **** up.</P>

I expect that from you since you believe that 4" is actually 10".</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Which is exactly mine, Matt's and Newsday's point that had the ball not been underthrown it would have been a TD and thus why it was lucky to get the pick. Agree?
    [/quote]
    Thank you, was that so hard? Geeeeez and that took hours for no reason at all....
    [/quote] Way to take what I said out of context

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Which is exactly mine, Matt's and Newsday's point that had the ball not been underthrown it would have been a TD and thus why it was lucky to get the pick. Agree?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]Yea if he slipped and it was a perfect pass, who knows what would happen

and if Prince didnt slip it wouldnt matter how perfect the ball was thrown

Then again I dont know what happens in alternate universes so I cant tell you guys what would go down, sorry

24 times a QB has thrown 3 picks against the Giants. Last night was the first time they team won.

UNREAL!!! Anything is possible against the Giants. lol