Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"]Baseball is gaaay, just look at how tight their pants are LOL[/quote]</P>

unless youre Cheezburga Cheezburga Sabathia...in which case you wear 46x42 pants that look like hammer-pants. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Baseball is gaaay, just look at how tight their pants are LOL[/quote]</P>

You obviously don't remember the olden days.</P>

</P>[/quote]I realized that when I typed the above comment.

There are players like what Manny did and now Prince Fielder rocking the 6xl uniforms

Baseball is still wack
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="JPizzack"]

unless youre Cheezburga Cheezburga Sabathia...in which case you wear 46x42 pants that look like hammer-pants. lol</P>[/quote]Yo he's gotta hide his weed somewhere

CC is a f'n spitting image of my boy Irwin, its so ridiculous

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

unless youre Cheezburga Cheezburga Sabathia...in which case you wear 46x42 pants that look like hammer-pants. lol</P>

[/quote]Yo he's gotta hide his weed somewhere CC is a f'n spitting image of my boy Irwin, its so ridiculous[/quote]</P>

I was thinking about you last night Kase.</P>

Your boy had a big day!</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</P>

Gronk is incredible.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Yo he's gotta hide his weed somewhere CC is a f'n spitting image of my boy Irwin, its so ridiculous[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]
    LOL my boy

He's such a softass wet napkin diva , you cant look at him on the ice or you'll get 5min major and a misconduct

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</p>

Gronk is incredible.</p>[/quote]
    Nooooooooo ****. Fastest ever to 20+ TD's. Crazy. To think that no one had this guy on the fantasy radar. Pats was just sitting there waiting knowing exactly what he was getting. lol

If I beat him next week and Blondie beats you I clinch the 2 seed. I have been so lucky this year. Almost everyone has more points than me. lol

You have some tough RB match ups. I am hoping that trade worked out for her to demolish you!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</P>

Gronk is incredible.</P>

[/quote]
    Nooooooooo ****. Fastest ever to 20+ TD's. Crazy. To think that no one had this guy on the fantasy radar. Pats was just sitting there waiting knowing exactly what he was getting. lol

If I beat him next week and Blondie beats you I clinch the 2 seed. I have been so lucky this year. Almost everyone has more points than me. lol

You have some tough RB match ups. I am hoping that trade worked out for her to demolish you!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Keep dreaming. Another 140+ week for FTU coming up. Maybe another 70 pt. win for you again. Who knows?</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</P>

[/quote] LOL my boy He's such a softass wet napkin diva , you cant look at him on the ice or you'll get 5min major and a misconduct[/quote]</P>

You love him and you know it. You bring even more meaning to the term..."I think he duth protest too much"</P>