Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Man U Green Street Hooligans is GREAT!!!! Geeeeeet Ya drinks in, GEEEEEET YA DRINKS IN, GSE UNITED!!!!!![/quote]</p>

HAHAHAHA i say that all the time and nobody knows wtf im talking about lol.

I watch that movie like once a month it seems.
    I also noticed this weekend that Charlie Hunnam is also one of the main activists in Children of Men. British dude with the long dreads.</p>

[/quote]And he's Jax Teller which is excellent Oh snap, new Sons 2nite!!!![/quote]</p>

well yea i think we all know that at this point lol.

Dude,<u> Sons has got so crazy, that im freaking out FOR the characters</u>. lol can't wait for this one!!
    btw, I wont be able to watch till tmrw, so dont ruin it in the AM if you and Dezzz watch it! thanks! </p>[/quote]yea seriously. i hope juice stops being a lil *****. and like iv been saying, tiggs is the man. i was shocked when he turned in his sgt at arms patch. maybe him and gemma re light an old flame. and i really hope auto doesnt **** bobby over. lol everyones getting screwed right now, its so chaotic. i wonder what oppies going to do

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LMAO!!!!!!!!

[/quote]2nd line, 3rd one in is ridiculous lol
    [/quote]

if ur gay and on an all gay team then post game showers must RULE for you
    [/quote]
    Especially if Sandusky is the coach.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LMAO!!!!!!!!

[/quote]2nd line, 3rd one in is ridiculous lol
    [/quote]

if ur gay and on an all gay team then post game showers must RULE for you
    [/quote]
    Especially if Sandusky is the coach.
    [/quote]

hahaha
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]yea as a fifa guy i like man u as well. i ask because about two weeks ago on a saturday morning espn aired a man u game, forgot who they were playing but it was very entertaining. i was shocked i was enjoying it as much as was. but its always good to broaden the horizon.
    [/quote]
    I love to play Fifa but don't have a new PS or anything. Back in the day we would battle for hours and just smoke. The good old days, before kids. lol j/k.

Man U is dope. Liverpool to. I don't like Chelsea. Kase would be the best Futbol fan ever. Me and that mother ****er could tear it up drinking and chanting. It would be so fun to go to a game there.

You should watch more. It's awesome. The passion and the fans are great. It's a big deal there. It's all they have man. You know that. I would watch more if it's televised. Watching it live is great.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Baseball is gaaay, just look at how tight their pants are LOL[/quote]</p>

unless youre Cheezburga Cheezburga Sabathia...in which case you wear 46x42 pants that look like hammer-pants. lol</p>

[/quote]Yo he's gotta hide his weed somewhere CC is a f'n spitting image of my boy Irwin, its so ridiculous[/quote]</p>

I was thinking about you last night Kase.</p>

Your boy had a big day!</p>

</p>[/quote]

How you know Kase is around: ice soccer pictures start appearing in THEE thread
    [/quote]Whatever YOU wanna call it, its a GREAT sport[/quote]he never played kase, he doesnt understand.

i hope someone lays him out again. matt too.
    [/quote]If he never played it, I guess he'll never understand and that sucks for him

But yea I cant wait for someone to ROCK Crosby[/quote]

i hate anything that u have to put on ur feet to glide or roll
    [/quote]cause youre a flat footed goof troop[]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Man U Green Street Hooligans is GREAT!!!! Geeeeeet Ya drinks in, GEEEEEET YA DRINKS IN, GSE UNITED!!!!!![/quote]</P>

I also noticed this weekend that Charlie Hunnam is also one of the main activists in Children of Men. British dude with the long dreads.</P>

[/quote]And he's Jax Teller which is excellent Oh snap, new Sons 2nite!!!![/quote]</P>

Dude,<U> Sons has got so crazy, that im freaking out FOR the characters</U>. lol can't wait for this one!!
    btw, I wont be able to watch till tmrw, so dont ruin it in the AM if you and Dezzz watch it! thanks! </P>

[/quote]yea seriously. i hope juice stops being a lil *****. and like iv been saying, tiggs is the man. i was shocked when he turned in his sgt at arms patch. maybe him and gemma re light an old flame. and i really hope auto doesnt **** bobby over. lol everyones getting screwed right now, its so chaotic. i wonder what oppies going to do
    [/quote]</P>

yea, everyone i know who watches the show, thinks that despite last week's ending, Opie will not be the one to do the deed. I kiiiinda hope he is, cuz he's one of my favorite characters, and he's had his life ruined by samcro MULTIPLE times yet is still loyal.
    I also kinda wish that there wasnt so much going on at once. I feel like the writers might sacrifice the quality of one story to show you what happens in another.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Baseball is gaaay, just look at how tight their pants are LOL[/quote]</p>

unless youre Cheezburga Cheezburga Sabathia...in which case you wear 46x42 pants that look like hammer-pants. lol</p>

[/quote]Yo he's gotta hide his weed somewhere CC is a f'n spitting image of my boy Irwin, its so ridiculous[/quote]</p>

I was thinking about you last night Kase.</p>

Your boy had a big day!</p>

</p>[/quote]

How you know Kase is around: ice soccer pictures start appearing in THEE thread
    [/quote]Whatever YOU wanna call it, its a GREAT sport[/quote]he never played kase, he doesnt understand.

i hope someone lays him out again. matt too.
    [/quote]If he never played it, I guess he'll never understand and that sucks for him

But yea I cant wait for someone to ROCK Crosby[/quote]

i hate anything that u have to put on ur feet to glide or roll
    [/quote]cause youre a flat footed goof troop[]
    [/quote]
    def goofy but the extent of **** on my feet is cleats

i played the realest and illest sport ever in HS

debate team 03 - WHA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    And dezz, i heard u signed up for your hockey team but then never showed up to the practices or game

#historyrepeatsitself
    [/quote]</p>

lmfao!</p>

minus your hashtags. god, youre so ghey.</p>[/quote]
    SERIOUSLY.

Why Matt?

That was funny though. Damn you Dez.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    And dezz, i heard u signed up for your hockey team but then never showed up to the practices or game

#historyrepeatsitself
    [/quote]</p>

lmfao!</p>

minus your hashtags. god, youre so ghey.</p>[/quote]
    SERIOUSLY.

Why Matt?

That was funny though. Damn you Dez.
    [/quote]

i will never stopdoing it til i feel the need...

but i may never stop doing it in here since it bothers u all so much

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Man U Green Street Hooligans is GREAT!!!! Geeeeeet Ya drinks in, GEEEEEET YA DRINKS IN, GSE UNITED!!!!!![/quote]</p>

I also noticed this weekend that Charlie Hunnam is also one of the main activists in Children of Men. British dude with the long dreads.</p>

[/quote]And he's Jax Teller which is excellent Oh snap, new Sons 2nite!!!![/quote]</p>

Dude,<u> Sons has got so crazy, that im freaking out FOR the characters</u>. lol can't wait for this one!!
    btw, I wont be able to watch till tmrw, so dont ruin it in the AM if you and Dezzz watch it! thanks! </p>

[/quote]yea seriously. i hope juice stops being a lil *****. and like iv been saying, tiggs is the man. i was shocked when he turned in his sgt at arms patch. maybe him and gemma re light an old flame. and i really hope auto doesnt **** bobby over. lol everyones getting screwed right now, its so chaotic. i wonder what oppies going to do
    [/quote]</p>

yea, everyone i know who watches the show, thinks that despite last week's ending, Opie will not be the one to do the deed. I kiiiinda hope he is, cuz he's one of my favorite characters, and he's had his life ruined by samcro MULTIPLE times yet is still loyal.
    I also kinda wish that there wasnt so much going on at once. I feel like the writers might sacrifice the quality of one story to show you what happens in another.</p>[/quote]

i was listening to Ope And ANthony yesterday and they got on the topic of how Sopranos ended. Apparently a few years ago the writer came out and said Tony didn't die.

Then a caller called up and said that he did die. Season 3 Tony said he'll probably die fast by some ******* with a MEMBERS ONLY jacket on. Apparently the guy that walked into the bathroom in that scene had a members only jacket...

I know its random but it sparked in my head when u said that the writers of SOA have too much **** going on. That was constantly how Sopranos was.