All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Lemay92"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <P class=DNBYLINE>“We got punched in the mouth and we didn’t do anything about it,” said defensive tackle Chris Canty. “I think our response, or lack thereof, was embarrassing.”</P>
    <P class=DNBYLINE><U>“We’re too calm out there,” Rolle said. “Football is not a game for you to be calm. It’s a game of attitude. It’s a game of passion. It’s a game of emotion. At the end of the day, you play within the rules, but you don’t take (crap) from nobody.</U></P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none"><U>“You don’t want to do anything foolish, you don’t want to do anything stupid,” Rolle said. “But I think there’s a way for you to send a message and still stay between the lines. That’s something we didn’t see.</U></DIV>
    <P class=DNBYLINE><U>“At the end of the day we have to put our foot down. We have to make it to the point where teams fear us, where receivers fear coming across the middle, where we’re a feared opponent.”</U></P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">“I don’t know what’s going to change and I don’t know how it’s going to change,” Rolle said. “But in order for us to be where we want to go, things are definitely going to have to change.”
    <P class=DNBYLINE>“To be quite frank, there’s enough talk. There needs to be more doing,” Canty added. “Show me. Guys said what needed to be said. The fruits of that have to come this week.”</P>
    <P class=DNBYLINE>At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know, you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my boy. But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out. Without a doubt. </P>

(snip)</P>

At the end of the day, when you see that number 26 jersey on there on the football field, he’s gonna give you all that he’s got. I’m not gonna always be right, and I’m not gonna always be perfect, but I’m give you everything I got, and you better believe that dawg is gonna be there every Sunday.</P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

I told you yesterday Rolle is the guy that tries to get everyone fired up. I love his honesty and you know he's a fighter. I love the guy.
    </DIV>

Also, why do we have this letdown against the Eagles of all teams and VY. They should have been foaming at the mouth to get to them. Especially after last year, then we let them come in our building and do it again!!!
    </DIV>

[/quote]Then stop slapping players on the helmet after a big play. talk ****, get in people faces rolle! he sounds like a BIG hypocrite, i NEVER seen him get in anybodies face! and corey should of grabbed desean by the faskmask and bullrush his tiny *** after he tossed the ball to fewell. these guys sound exactly like the eagles after they lost to us, crying and whining. get your **** together!
    [/quote]</P>

Stop hating on my football team.</P>[/quote]im not hating, im frustrated. even after they lost to the redskins rolle said "ohhh we didnt have intensity today". its opening day, what kind of cop out is that?? hes a good player, but nut up or shut up
    [/quote] Rolle has been playing good this season so he should be getting a pass from you guys IMO I dont mind guys that talk some smack rather than just rolling over and being 'vanilla'. They're humans too, they can get a little emotional and show how they feel[/quote]

rolles been invaluable for us this year

i love the fact that hes saying this passion BUT it better be backed up
    [/quote] Rolle and Boley have been our most physical football players out there this year and Im pretty sure rolle has been playing in a Corner rolle since we were thin on corners. He backs up the talk all the time when hesout there. We Need To Rush The Qb Better..[/quote]

yea but the quotes today go beyond play - it was about not being punked. We let Eli get hit, let them celebrate hurting Ware, and let them throw the ball at Fewell's head. Forget the football game, they failed with the emotion as men.

Can u imagine what would of happened if this was LT's Giants? Im pretty sure DJax's career would of been ended
    [/quote] Did'nt Snee get in someones face after that hit on Eli? Then TC through him under bus for it.....if this team is soft its TC's doing... he's got/likes everybody under his thumb they get emotional he snuffs it out he needs to go....I don't get that people don't see what he's done here he breaks their spirit those he can't break end up out of here.....jesus christ he so needs to be out of here...come on man!!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Lemay92"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <P class=DNBYLINE>“We got punched in the mouth and we didn’t do anything about it,” said defensive tackle Chris Canty. “I think our response, or lack thereof, was embarrassing.”</P>
    <P class=DNBYLINE><U>“We’re too calm out there,” Rolle said. “Football is not a game for you to be calm. It’s a game of attitude. It’s a game of passion. It’s a game of emotion. At the end of the day, you play within the rules, but you don’t take (crap) from nobody.</U></P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none"><U>“You don’t want to do anything foolish, you don’t want to do anything stupid,” Rolle said. “But I think there’s a way for you to send a message and still stay between the lines. That’s something we didn’t see.</U></DIV>
    <P class=DNBYLINE><U>“At the end of the day we have to put our foot down. We have to make it to the point where teams fear us, where receivers fear coming across the middle, where we’re a feared opponent.”</U></P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">“I don’t know what’s going to change and I don’t know how it’s going to change,” Rolle said. “But in order for us to be where we want to go, things are definitely going to have to change.”
    <P class=DNBYLINE>“To be quite frank, there’s enough talk. There needs to be more doing,” Canty added. “Show me. Guys said what needed to be said. The fruits of that have to come this week.”</P>
    <P class=DNBYLINE>At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know, you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my boy.* But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out.* Without a doubt. </P>

(snip)</P>

At the end of the day, when you see that number 26 jersey on there on the football field, he’s gonna give you all that he’s got. I’m not gonna always be right, and I’m not gonna always be perfect, but I’m give you everything I got, and you better believe that dawg is gonna be there every Sunday.</P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

I told you yesterday Rolle is the guy that tries to get everyone fired up. I love his honesty and you know he's a fighter. I love the guy.
    </DIV>

Also, why do we have this letdown against the Eagles of all teams and VY. They should have been foaming at the mouth to get to them. Especially after last year, then we let them come in our building and do it again!!!
    </DIV>

[/quote]Then stop slapping players on the helmet after a big play. talk ****, get in people faces rolle! he sounds like a BIG hypocrite, i NEVER seen him get in anybodies face! and corey should of grabbed desean by the faskmask* and bullrush his tiny *** after he tossed the ball to fewell. these guys sound exactly like the eagles after they lost to us, crying and whining. get your **** together!
    [/quote]</P>

Stop hating on my football team.</P>[/quote]im not hating, im frustrated. even after they lost to the redskins rolle said "ohhh we didnt have intensity today". its opening day, what kind of cop out is that?? hes a good player, but nut up or shut up
    [/quote] Rolle has been playing good this season so he should be getting a pass from you guys IMO I dont mind guys that talk some smack rather than just rolling over and being 'vanilla'. They're humans too, they can get a little emotional and show how they feel[/quote]

[/quote] Rolle and Boley have been our most physical football players out there this year and Im pretty sure rolle has been playing in a Corner rolle since we were thin on corners. He backs up the talk all the time when hesout there. We Need To Rush The Qb Better..[/quote]

yea but the quotes today go beyond play - it was about not being punked.* We let Eli get hit, let them celebrate hurting Ware, and let them throw the ball at Fewell's head. Forget the football game, they failed with the emotion as men.

Can u imagine what would of happened if this was LT's Giants? Im pretty sure DJax's career would of been ended
    [/quote] Did'nt Snee get in someones face after that hit on Eli? Then TC through him under bus for it.....if this team is soft its TC's doing*... he's got/likes everybody under his thumb they get emotional he snuffs it out he needs to go....I don't get that people don't see what he's done here he breaks their spirit those he can't break end up out of here.....jesus christ he so needs to be out of here...come on man!![/quote] I dont know man but if we don't make the playoffs then the off season should be very interesting to say the least. I get where you are coming from TC is a little bit to strict, which is why not many players are willing to play for him. He needs to yell at his team for not getting pumped at how Eli was being man handled out there. Now fewell in the other hand seems to have his defensive players behind him because rolle even said if he saw jackson do what he did to fewell then jackson would of been knocked out. We'll see in the mean time I will root this team on no matter what

All-Pro

[quote user="Lemay92"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Lemay92"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <P class=DNBYLINE>At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know, you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my boy. But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out. Without a doubt. </P>

(snip)</P>

</DIV>

</DIV>

[/quote]Then stop slapping players on the helmet after a big play. talk ****, get in people faces rolle! he sounds like a BIG hypocrite, i NEVER seen him get in anybodies face! and corey should of grabbed desean by the faskmask and bullrush his tiny *** after he tossed the ball to fewell. these guys sound exactly like the eagles after they lost to us, crying and whining. get your **** together!
    [/quote]</P>

Stop hating on my football team.</P>

[/quote]im not hating, im frustrated. even after they lost to the redskins rolle said "ohhh we didnt have intensity today". its opening day, what kind of cop out is that?? hes a good player, but nut up or shut up

yea but the quotes today go beyond play - it was about not being punked. We let Eli get hit, let them celebrate hurting Ware, and let them throw the ball at Fewell's head. Forget the football game, they failed with the emotion as men.

[/quote] Did'nt Snee get in someones face after that hit on Eli? Then TC through him under bus for it.....if this team is soft its TC's doing... he's got/likes everybody under his thumb they get emotional he snuffs it out he needs to go....I don't get that people don't see what he's done here he breaks their spirit those he can't break end up out of here.....jesus christ he so needs to be out of here...come on man!![/quote] I dont know man but if we don't make the playoffs then the off season should be very interesting to say the least. I get where you are coming from TC is a little bit to strict, which is why not many players are willing to play for him. He needs to yell at his team for not getting pumped at how Eli was being man handled out there. Now fewell in the other hand seems to have his defensive players behind him because rolle even said if he saw jackson do what he did to fewell then jackson would of been knocked out. We'll see in the mean time <FONT color=#0000ff>I will root this team on no matter what</FONT>[/quote] Like wise.. its all Iknow ....when it comes to TC I'll hold the door for himon his way outso it don't hit him in the ***..... I've had enought these break downs and drama</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Im pretty sure DJax's career would of been ended
    [/quote]</P>

And I would have celebrated like we just won the superbowl. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

B, I gotta agree with ya on Snee. Some piece of crap dirty bird lays a blatant late hit on Eli when he's almost off the field and Snee is the only one who stands up for Eli and this team? The entire bench should of hit the field, that's just not right.

Then....Djax with his move against Fewell? Ok so ref's ruled unsportsmanlike taunting and called the 50 yarder back, but if I am Fewell...I'm giving orders to my defense that Djax leaves the field on a stretcher tonite. I don't give a ****. If I was Fewell I would personally pay back my defensive player that threw a helmet to helmet on that piece of **** Djax!!!

Philly came into our house and pissed on us. It was disgusting.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<p class="DNBYLINE">“We got punched in the mouth and we didn’t do anything about it,” said defensive tackle Chris Canty. “I think our response, or lack thereof, was embarrassing.”</p><p class="DNBYLINE">“We’re
    too calm out there,” Rolle said. “Football is not a game for you to be
    calm. It’s a game of attitude. It’s a game of passion. It’s a game of
    emotion. At the end of the day, you play within the rules, but you don’t
    take (crap) from nobody.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">“You don’t want to do anything foolish, you don’t want to do anything
    stupid,” Rolle said. “But I think there’s a way for you to send a
    message and still stay between the lines. That’s something we didn’t
    see.</div><p class="DNBYLINE"></p>
    <p class="DNBYLINE">
    “At the end of the day we have to put our foot down. We have to make it
    to the point where teams fear us, where receivers fear coming across
    the middle, where we’re a feared opponent.”</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">“I don’t know what’s going to change and I don’t know how it’s going to
    change,” Rolle said. “But in order for us to be where we want to go,
    things are definitely going to have to change.”
    <p class="DNBYLINE">
    “To be quite frank, there’s enough talk. There needs to be more doing,”
    Canty added. “Show me. Guys said what needed to be said. The fruits of
    that have to come this week.”</p><p class="DNBYLINE">At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across
    between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s
    ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know,
    you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot
    my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the
    day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my
    boy. But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would
    have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out. Without a doubt.
    </p>

(snip)</p>

At the end of the day, when you see that number 26 jersey on there on
    the football field, he’s gonna give you all that he’s got. I’m not
    gonna always be right, and I’m not gonna always be perfect, but I’m give
    you everything I got, and you better believe that dawg is gonna be
    there every Sunday.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

</div>[/quote]

action &gt; talk

maybe, just maybe, this was the punch in mouth that wil lwake them up. They realized they've been insulted beyond football players, they were just stepped on as men quite frankly
    [/quote]Stepped on, jumped on, and spit on as men. Wtf? Vince Young had enough time to set up a barbeque and roast hot dogs in the pocket Sunday nite.

Lando-Nice win Sunday. I bet our game was a lot closer than you thought it would end up? lol.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Stepped on, jumped on, and spit on as men. Wtf? Vince Young had enough time to set up a barbeque and roast hot dogs in the pocket Sunday nite.
    [/quote]</P>

So I was actually thinking about this last night...
    Could it be that teams don't view Tuck as a threat due to his injuries and poor play, and are there for concentrating on Osi and the DTs? When you think about it, it's kind of incredible how many sacks we have despite the production from Tuck.
    Idk, maybe im being hard on him, but the guy missed a few games to rest the injuries and still hasnt done much of anything. Although I will give him some credit for containing McCoy on the outside runs last week. it helped.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Stepped on, jumped on, and spit on as men. Wtf? Vince Young had enough time to set up a barbeque and roast hot dogs in the pocket Sunday nite.
    [/quote]</p>

So I was actually thinking about this last night...
    Could it be that teams don't view Tuck as a threat due to his injuries and poor play, and are there for concentrating on Osi and the DTs? When you think about it, it's kind of incredible how many sacks we have despite the production from Tuck.
    Idk, maybe im being hard on him, but the guy missed a few games to rest the injuries and still hasnt done much of anything. Although I will give him some credit for containing McCoy on the outside runs last week. it helped.</p>[/quote]I don't think your being too hard on Tuck...his play has been sub par to his own standards since the injury. Prior to Sunday's game he had 10 tackles and 2 sacks on the year. I think that the d-line plays off of each other. When one goes down our whole scheme suffers up front.