Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<p class="DNBYLINE">“We got punched in the mouth and we didn’t do anything about it,” said defensive tackle Chris Canty. “I think our response, or lack thereof, was embarrassing.”</p><p class="DNBYLINE">“We’re
    too calm out there,” Rolle said. “Football is not a game for you to be
    calm. It’s a game of attitude. It’s a game of passion. It’s a game of
    emotion. At the end of the day, you play within the rules, but you don’t
    take (crap) from nobody.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">“You don’t want to do anything foolish, you don’t want to do anything
    stupid,” Rolle said. “But I think there’s a way for you to send a
    message and still stay between the lines. That’s something we didn’t
    see.</div><p class="DNBYLINE"></p>
    <p class="DNBYLINE">
    “At the end of the day we have to put our foot down. We have to make it
    to the point where teams fear us, where receivers fear coming across
    the middle, where we’re a feared opponent.”</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">“I don’t know what’s going to change and I don’t know how it’s going to
    change,” Rolle said. “But in order for us to be where we want to go,
    things are definitely going to have to change.”
    <p class="DNBYLINE">
    “To be quite frank, there’s enough talk. There needs to be more doing,”
    Canty added. “Show me. Guys said what needed to be said. The fruits of
    that have to come this week.”</p><p class="DNBYLINE">At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across
    between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s
    ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know,
    you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot
    my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the
    day. <u>You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my
    boy.</u> But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would
    have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out. Without a doubt.
    </p>

(snip)</p>

At the end of the day, when you see that number 26 jersey on there on
    the football field, he’s gonna give you all that he’s got. I’m not
    gonna always be right, and I’m not gonna always be perfect, but I’m give
    you everything I got, and you better believe that dawg is gonna be
    there every Sunday.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

I told you yesterday Rolle is the guy that tries to get everyone fired up. I love his honesty and you know he's a fighter. I love the guy.
    </div>

Also, why do we have this letdown against the Eagles of all teams and VY. They should have been foaming at the mouth to get to them. Especially after last year, then we let them come in our building and do it again!!!
    </div>[/quote]thats my main beef with this and i didnt get around to it yesterday. hes not your "boy" rolle. hes your rival, your enemy. hes one of the many obstacles between you and the playoffs. seriously how can any giant fan sit here and listen to this ****?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]B, I gotta agree with ya on Snee. Some piece of crap dirty bird lays a blatant late hit on Eli when he's almost off the field and Snee is the only one who stands up for Eli and this team? The entire bench should of hit the field, that's just not right.

Then....Djax with his move against Fewell? Ok so ref's ruled unsportsmanlike taunting and called the 50 yarder back, but if I am Fewell...I'm giving orders to my defense that Djax leaves the field on a stretcher tonite. I don't give a ****. If I was Fewell I would personally pay back my defensive player that threw a helmet to helmet on that piece of **** Djax!!!

Philly came into our house and pissed on us. It was disgusting.
    [/quote]</P>

well man Idk any more Snee stands up then gets put down for it.... AR says TC is telling everybody to carm down while Andy R on the other side is telling boys give to 'em....When did these guys need to be told how act and isn't it the head coaches job to have this guys ready?!.. They don't have minds of their own and have to be told when somebody spits on ya ...yaspit back.... something is way off here I'm sorry....clean house time.... </P>

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]B, I gotta agree with ya on Snee. Some piece of crap dirty bird lays a blatant late hit on Eli when he's almost off the field and Snee is the only one who stands up for Eli and this team? The entire bench should of hit the field, that's just not right.

Then....Djax with his move against Fewell? Ok so ref's ruled unsportsmanlike taunting and called the 50 yarder back, but if I am Fewell...I'm giving orders to my defense that Djax leaves the field on a stretcher tonite. I don't give a ****. If I was Fewell I would personally pay back my defensive player that threw a helmet to helmet on that piece of **** Djax!!!

[/quote]</p>

well man Idk any more Snee stands up then gets put down for it.... AR says TC is telling everybody to carm down while Andy R on the other side is telling boys give to 'em....When did these guys need to be told how act and isn't it the head coaches job to have this guys ready?!.. They don't have minds of their own and have to be told when somebody spits on ya ...yaspit back.... something is way off here I'm sorry....clean house time.... </p>[/quote]I do not get it either. It's senseless. I love Eli, but damm man, he doesn't say a word. He's a classic franchise qb. Yesterday he said that you can expect this team to get hot on a win streak. All the players know what needs to be fixed and they will tweak a few things and everything will be wonderful again., I think Eli may be on drugs, just kidding. He is a spokesperson for the team, he says the politically correct thing when he's suppossed to as instructed by the front office.

Eli should of got his squad together Sunday night and asked what kind of bull**** that was when he get's a late hit from philly **** that his entire team does not stand up for their QB, their home stadium and themselves.

I know we are tougher than we showed Sunday nite. I don't get it.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</p>

well man Idk any more Snee stands up then gets put down for it.... AR says TC is telling everybody to carm down while Andy R on the other side is telling boys give to 'em....When did these guys need to be told how act and isn't it the head coaches job to have this guys ready?!.. They don't have minds of their own and have to be told when somebody spits on ya ...yaspit back.... something is way off here I'm sorry....clean house time.... </p>[/quote]I do not get it either. It's senseless. I love Eli, but damm man, he doesn't say a word. He's a classic franchise qb. Yesterday he said that you can expect this team to get hot on a win streak. All the players know what needs to be fixed and they will tweak a few things and everything will be wonderful again., I think Eli may be on drugs, just kidding. He is a spokesperson for the team, he says the politically correct thing when he's suppossed to as instructed by the front office.

Eli should of got his squad together Sunday night and asked what kind of bull**** that was when he get's a late hit from philly **** that his entire team does not stand up for their QB, their home stadium and themselves.

[/quote]

yea but we don't know that he didn't

theres something to be said for keeping things in house. Personally, I would of preferred to not heard Canty and Rolle's comments. I would of preferred to hear no comment all week and saw them ripped Breez head off this monday
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

theres something to be said for keeping things in house. Personally, I would of preferred to not heard Canty and Rolle's comments. I would of preferred to hear no comment all week and saw them ripped Breez head off this monday
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

We'd still be complaining regardless until we destroyed Brees. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-Nice win Sunday. I bet our game was a lot closer than you thought it would end up? lol.
    [/quote]
    It was scary, I thought I was done. Thanks, I think...lol

rex subs in brunrll to light fire under sanchez.

Inside the twisted mind:

I overheard someone talking about how they'd have to hire a babysitter in order to go to some dinner party. The person she was talking to said "oh, I didn't even know you had kids".

It made me think about this:
    I'm going to hire a babysitter...despite not having any kids. I will tell her "my daughter is upstairs asleep already. Dont wake her, but, if she does get up, just put her back to bed."
    I will go out drinking for a few hours, and upon my return, i will go upstairs for a minute, race back down and start screaming, demanding to know where my daughter is!

Yea...I know...you dont have to say it....

GENIUS!!!!
    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-Nice win Sunday. I bet our game was a lot closer than you thought it would end up? lol.
    [/quote]
    It was scary, I thought I was done. Thanks, I think...lol
    [/quote]</P>

I told you it was 50/50. Were you sweating when BJGE got a carry on the 1 yard line at the end of the game?</P>

You were lucky, but thats the way it goes. You will be dealt with by FTU in the end.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi