Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    the defense rests its case
    [/quote]</P>

#youreghey</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

<div class="report">

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little
    calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good,
    and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have
    to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a
    tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back
    for the foreseeable future.
    </div>

the mayham guy. never seen this one. lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbTSsJ558Fw

"The NY never comes off"

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </DIV>[/quote] guess I should pick up BJ

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </DIV>

[/quote] guess I should pick up BJ[/quote]</P>

yea im seein if Spiller is out there in my league. </P>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </div>

[/quote] guess I should pick up BJ[/quote]</p>

yea im seein if Spiller is out there in my league. </p>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</p>[/quote]

i hope he ****in EXPLODES

I have had him buried on my bench all year in my big money league just incase of keeper status cuz Fjax is in contract year.. Hopfully it pays off

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Texans placed Matt Schaub (foot) on injured reserve, ending his season.[/quote]that sucks. i kind of like houston.
    [/quote]

i sent u my addres by the way

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

<DIV class=impact>Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </DIV>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</P>[/quote]FJ been my second best player...grabbed Spiller this morning here's his chance

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Texans placed Matt Schaub (foot) on injured reserve, ending his season.[/quote]that sucks. i kind of like houston.
    [/quote]

i sent u my addres by the way
    [/quote]ok ill send them today.

"The NY never comes off"

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</P>[/quote]

i hope he ****in EXPLODES

I have had him buried on my bench all year in my big money league just incase of keeper status cuz Fjax is in contract year.. Hopfully it pays off
    [/quote]tough start against the jets