Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like jacobs too but he needs to shut the **** up with this war of the fans.

The fact that he thinks the team shouldn't of been booed after the let downs we've had is like denial

[/quote]</P>

Why on earth do you care what he says in the media? I will never get you guys who place such a high importance on that.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="4">The Brandon Jacobs hate on this message board is a ****ing disgrace!!!</font></p>

<font size="4">The guy has been a warrior for us for 7 years.</font></p>

<font size="4">You all make me ****ing sick!!!</font></p>[/quote] you mad bro?[/quote]lmao. mh dropped 2 f bombs, ya betta belieeed dat.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like jacobs too but he needs to shut the **** up with this war of the fans.

The fact that he thinks the team shouldn't of been booed after the let downs we've had is like denial

[/quote]</p>

Why on earth do you care what he says in the media? I will never get you guys who place such a high importance on that.</p>[/quote]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

youve been around long enough to know running your mouth to the media becomes a distraction.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Why on earth do you care what he says in the media? I will never get you guys who place such a high importance on that.</P>

[/quote]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

youve been around long enough to know running your mouth to the media becomes a distraction.

[/quote]</P>

Distracting to who? The fans? Who gives a ****.</P>

I promise you, you will not find one of BJ's teammates who agrees with you.</P>

None of this effects anything that happens on the field. </P>

If the O line gives BJ a little room to get some momentum to make plays he will succeed. If they don't, he won't. Nothing thats said in the media will change that.</P>

For 7 years..this has always been true. And he's become the 5th all time Giants rusher as a product.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=4>The Brandon Jacobs hate on this message board is a ****ing disgrace!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>The guy has been a warrior for us for 7 years.</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>You all make me ****ing sick!!!</FONT></P>[/quote] you mad bro?[/quote]lmao. mh dropped 2 f bombs, ya betta belieeed dat.
    [/quote] Well hating and or critisingplayersaround here seems normal to me....its mesage board for opions and debate what fun would it be without all this...why on earth would anyone let any of this **** get to them.......What would we had done without all the eli hate/love around here.....I don't fall in love with many players I root for them while they are here...I don't ikemouthy players and I have said this many times in the past....That being said I doubt I'd ever boo at a game kind of counter productive....I do my fair share of *****ing aftera bad gametho

[quote user="byron"]Well hating and or critisingplayersaround here seems normal to me....its mesage board for opions and debate what fun would it be without all this...why on earth would anyone let any of this **** get to them.......What would we had done without all the eli hate/love around here.....I don't fall in love with many players I root for them while they are here...I don't ikemouthy players and I have said this many times in the past....That being said I doubt I'd ever boo at a game kind of counter productive....I do my fair share of *****ing aftera bad gametho[/quote]

well yea youre right...it's the internet....ppl are MUCH more likely to ***** and moan and complain on the internet then they would in person. everyone knows that.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

[/quote]</P>

Whatd he say!!?!?!? i want to know!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was nothing. Simms suggested on Inside the NFL that Peyton would not allow the Colts to draft Luck. Phil thought about it, realized he shouldn't have said that, and being the man that he is, he called peyton personally and apologize. Peyton supposedly told Phil that he didn't even know he said it.</P>

I'm not sure what Dez thinks I was supposed to be upset about there.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was nothing. Simms suggested on Inside the NFL that Peyton would not allow the Colts to draft Luck. Phil thought about it, realized he shouldn't have said that, and being the man that he is, he called peyton personally and apologize. Peyton supposedly told Phil that he didn't even know he said it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

cool story....but yea, i dont know how that's important at all...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

cool story....but yea, i dont know how that's important at all...</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's not. Dez is as usual....confused.</P>