Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol fred jackson plax dance.
    [/quote]

stevie johnson lol
    [/quote]
    As usual....Dez is a tad confused[/quote]bad with names.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol fred jackson plax dance.
    [/quote]

stevie johnson lol
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

i hear pizz controls the side of the brain thats good with names
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad & the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol fred jackson plax dance.
    [/quote]

stevie johnson lol
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

i hear pizz controls the side of the brain thats good with names
    [/quote]Is that the artsy/creative side?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad & the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.
    [/quote]

hahaha awesome

hot?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]how much of a scumbag is suh....
    [/quote]</p>

he is a piece of **** among men...a true scumbag....that doesnt even begin to describe it.</p>

[/quote]His excuse made him seem like an even bigger POS. Its on camera, plain as day, just admit it, apologize and get to the suspension

Stomping on someone is one of the dirtiest things (after eye gouges and fingers going in the 'exit only' area) LOL
    [/quote]</p>

worst part is, he's continuously dirty. how many times a game does the guy twist a guys helmet?! or push someones neck back with their facemask?!</p>

im starting to think he's just not good, but appears that way due to the cheating and dirty play</p>

[/quote]Yo Suh is def a damned good DT, but he's dirty as a $5 hooker
    [/quote]</p>

lmao</p>[/quote]That was disgusting , Suh lost his marbles on that play. He should of passed on his explanation...it made him look much worse.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad &amp; the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.
    [/quote]

hahaha awesome

hot?
    [/quote]Pretty Girl....and yes, of course I considered that as a super fan, would it add to my fandom if I were to shag my 86 qb's daughter. I Only pondered thought mind you.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BTW - i'd say my general prediction about Plax is on this year

700 to 800 yards and 6 to 8 TDs

I think he'll be short on yards but make up for TD grabs
    [/quote]
    I was going to give you your props on this. You nailed this one. He is trying to save your team

How funny was that Johnson celebration? lol.

What are your predictions for tonite?

I think we can move the ball on NO's defense. I think we are going to see the holes in the middle of our defense tonite also. Brees is going to attack early and often. Unlike last week, some sort of pass rush or pressure packages would be nice of NYG to use.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]awful fantasy weekend in all my top leagues

only a Giants victory can cure this hurt in my bones
    [/quote]
    No good in your other leagues either?