Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad & the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.
    [/quote]
    You should have held her ransom for a meet and greet with MH and Phil.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BTW - i'd say my general prediction about Plax is on this year

700 to 800 yards and 6 to 8 TDs

I think he'll be short on yards but make up for TD grabs
    [/quote]
    I was going to give you your props on this. You nailed this one. He is trying to save your team

How funny was that Johnson celebration? lol.
    [/quote]

honestly too, just because im forced to sit thorugh Jets games - he would be TEARING it up this year if Sanchez could his open WRs on the norm

I can't stomach how bad he is. It just bothers the piss out of me that they continue to win
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your predictions for tonite?

I think we can move the ball on NO's defense. I think we are going to see the holes in the middle of our defense tonite also. Brees is going to attack early and often. Unlike last week, some sort of pass rush or pressure packages would be nice of NYG to use.
    [/quote]
    I honestly can't see us winning this game. Last time we played their we got laughed out of the place. If Boley and Bradshaw were playing then I think we would have a good shot. I mean this is the NFL so anything can happen.

I just hope the Saints kick ALOT of FG's, Colston gets killed by Webby and Graham has a day of all days. I want this 2 seed locked up!

Obviously I want the G Men to kill it but I just don't see how. They are going to blitz us a ton.

Tom Brady ****ing *** raped me AGAIN! 86 points in the 2 games I played Pats. The last TD to Gronk might have been the nail in the coffin. We would almost be tied right now if he threw that to anyone else. The Eagles D is just horrible. DeSean dropping 2 TD passes didn't help either. Vince should have been over 40 points.

The Eagles coaches were fighting on the sidelines. It's so great to see them just collapse.

What do you think my chances are tonight? I am down 10.50 with Graham and Kasay against Colston.

You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BTW - i'd say my general prediction about Plax is on this year

[/quote]
    I was going to give you your props on this. You nailed this one. He is trying to save your team

[/quote]

honestly too, just because im forced to sit thorugh Jets games - he would be TEARING it up this year if Sanchez could his open WRs on the norm

I can't stomach how bad he is. <font color="#0000FF">It just bothers the piss out of me that they continue to win</font>
    [/quote]
    Just like the ****ing Cowboys.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your predictions for tonite?

I think we can move the ball on NO's defense. I think we are going to see the holes in the middle of our defense tonite also. Brees is going to attack early and often. Unlike last week, some sort of pass rush or pressure packages would be nice of NYG to use.
    [/quote]
    I honestly can't see us winning this game. Last time we played their we got laughed out of the place. If Boley and Bradshaw were playing then I think we would have a good shot. I mean this is the NFL so anything can happen.

I just hope the Saints kick ALOT of FG's, Colston gets killed by Webby and Graham has a day of all days. I want this 2 seed locked up!

Obviously I want the G Men to kill it but I just don't see how. They are going to blitz us a ton.
    [/quote]</P>

As much as I'd hate to say it, I think this will be another rough one. Our offense has been sputtering, and our defense hasn't shown us anything to prove they can stop someone like Brees.
    Maybe they'll surprise us and can win out like we did the Pats. If we do hang and bang with em, it'll be a shootout.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was
    16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back
    in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent
    pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he
    simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one
    count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro
    and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is
    filed...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BTW - i'd say my general prediction about Plax is on this year

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can't stomach how bad he is. <font color="#0000FF">It just bothers the piss out of me that they continue to win</font>
    [/quote]
    Just like the ****ing Cowboys.
    [/quote]+1 Miami deserved to win that one.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your predictions for tonite?

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

As much as I'd hate to say it, I think this will be another rough one. Our offense has been sputtering, and our defense hasn't shown us anything to prove they can stop someone like Brees.
    Maybe they'll surprise us and can win out like we did the Pats. If we do hang and bang with em, it'll be a shootout.</p>[/quote]It will be a great game if we can hang with them in a shootout. Unfortunately, I don't think the % chances of that are on our side. This will be a huge prime time game and Dallas is the 11th of Dec for another Sunday nite prime time game. We all know how we show up for prime time.