Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again
    [/quote]</p>

Well if you listened to our coach, he said they were "well prepared".</p>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</p>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</p>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</p>[/quote]Accountability---very important word here.

[quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]</P>

That's pathetic</P>

I was on a plane during the game, so of course I missed it. </P>

But I must say, I was not suprised by the outcome. </P>

I have supported Fewell far too long, deep down I was tired of giving up the big plays, and the poor in-game adjustmets (if any)</P>

Time to clean house, and get rid of the dead weight on this team...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again
    [/quote]</p>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</p>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</p>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm with you on every point. In the offseason when we were discussing HC options, i also said i dont want either of those guys. I want a young guy to run this team, and NOT lose theirmotivation and attentionevery season. </p>[/quote]and reese goes blameless? reese had just as much of a part in choosing our dcs as much as coughlin.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

about what? i missed it.</p>[/quote]Matt's source yesterday said that NYG's practices were flat all last week and not to expect much from them last night.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

about what? i missed it.</p>[/quote]

he said the giants were flat all week and looked awful

he expected them to put up at least 40 and be in bed at halftime...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]

still okay with the coaching?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm with you on every point. In the offseason when we were discussing HC options, i also said i dont want either of those guys. I want a young guy to run this team, and NOT lose theirmotivation and attentionevery season. </p>[/quote]and reese goes blameless? reese had just as much of a part in choosing our dcs as much as coughlin.
    [/quote]

Reece was handed a coach who won a superbowl in his first year on the job. Reece deserves props for us for having the talent out there after all the injuries we suffered. I don't know the process of who picks the DCs. I dont know if Reece had more to do with it or Coughlin did. Either way it was a bad call. But coordinating had nothing to do with last night. Guys weren't aggressive, leaving people wide open in man, not reacting in zone, not tackling, not hits on QB, nobody winning one on one bvattles.

Again, this team is unprepared

Eli had 406 yards last night.

Darel Scott-Now I see why they were reluctant to set him loose. He needs to work on ball protection.

Jags fired Del Rio