Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Fischer, Spags, Cowher??????

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???
    [/quote]</p>

no to fischer and cowher.....lol

Morehead and I want young blood for a new HC. Someone who is going to whip these guys into overdrive and make them earn their paychecks.
    Like MH said...I dont want the old school disciplinarian style anymore. that's what Cowher is like, and i dont think these guys would play well for him. and honestly, me personally i just dont like him.

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>

[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]</p>

dezzz, youre opinion on coaching no longer really matters to me. i dont understand anything you say anymore. lol</p>[/quote]lol im just saying thats a bit contradicting. i dont know i really think its unfair how everyone in here is dumping it all in tcs lap, the buck stops with him, i get that. but to say "coughlin choked again" is laughable to me. the players also need to be held accountable

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Fischer, Spags, Cowher??????

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???
    [/quote]</p>

no to fischer and cowher.....lol

Morehead and I want young blood for a new HC. Someone who is going to whip these guys into overdrive and make them earn their paychecks.
    Like MH said...I dont want the old school disciplinarian style anymore. that's what Cowher is like, and i dont think these guys would play well for him. and honestly, me personally i just dont like him.

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>

[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]</p>

dezzz, youre opinion on coaching no longer really matters to me. i dont understand anything you say anymore. lol</p>[/quote]
    What took so long? lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    The top half of my body would have been removed from the bottom iqf that happened to me. lol
    [/quote]was that a penalty??

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    The top half of my body would have been removed from the bottom iqf that happened to me. lol
    [/quote]</P>

yea, unnecessary roughness, hit on a defenseless receiver.
    probably a fine if i were to guess.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol im just saying thats a bit contradicting. i dont know i really think its unfair how everyone in here is dumping it all in tcs lap, the buck stops with him, i get that. but to say "coughlin choked again" is laughable to me. the players also need to be held accountable
    [/quote]</P>

it's just been way too long man. we all cut a little slack over the past 4 years....there's literally NO reason to hang on any longer.
    This staff is done like dinner....and if not, then i have SERIOUS beef with this organization.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Carl Banks says Giants lack "emotional and physical investment." Says they did their feet in the water and if it's too hot they jump back out.

JPP is 4th in the NFL in sacks

Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz is 4th in receiving yards

Neither are on the Pro Bowl Ballot.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yea, unnecessary roughness, hit on a defenseless receiver.
    probably a fine if i were to guess.</p>[/quote]i may just stop watching football all together. goodells turning this into the ***** league

Should Tuck go on IR?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Should Tuck go on IR?
    [/quote]yes