Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

In Reese We Trust<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Antrel Rolle on WFAN Sports Radio 66 said Saints have a great offense but "I think we definitely made them a whole lot better than they actually are.''</span></h6>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Fischer, Spags, Cowher??????

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???
    [/quote]</p>

no to fischer and cowher.....lol

Morehead and I want young blood for a new HC. Someone who is going to whip these guys into overdrive and make them earn their paychecks.
    Like MH said...I dont want the old school disciplinarian style anymore. that's what Cowher is like, and i dont think these guys would play well for him. and honestly, me personally i just dont like him.

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]

uhm how do u figure?

We wnat somebody that will be able to get the players motivated. If you think only a disciplinarian can do that, well then thats your opinion. I want somebody balanced. We've had a fluff in fassell and a hardass in coughlin
    [/quote]Dare we try a 'players coach'????

Thats all the rave these days, LOL
    [/quote]

na i don't want a "players coach" per say because thats what Fassell was labeled as

I want Spags... end of story.
    [/quote]i would love spags as a dc. head coach, no thanks.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???
    [/quote]</p>

Morehead and I want young blood for a new HC. Someone who is going to whip these guys into overdrive and make them earn their paychecks.
    Like MH said...I dont want the old school disciplinarian style anymore. that's what Cowher is like, and i dont think these guys would play well for him. and honestly, me personally i just dont like him.

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>

[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]</p>

dezzz, youre opinion on coaching no longer really matters to me. i dont understand anything you say anymore. lol</p>[/quote]lol im just saying thats a bit contradicting. i dont know i really think its unfair how everyone in here is dumping it all in tcs lap, the buck stops with him, i get that. but to say "coughlin choked again" is laughable to me. the players also need to be held accountable
    [/quote]

its different players every year for the past 4 years and its the same results

[/quote]different players? we have the same core of the sb season.
    [/quote]

same core? Besides Tuck, Osi, and Webster who else on defense?

Offensively we have NO same receivers, we have a broken down jacobs, and a broken down line

your out of ur mind
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]

uhm how do u figure?

We wnat somebody that will be able to get the players motivated. If you think only a disciplinarian can do that, well then thats your opinion. I want somebody balanced. We've had a fluff in fassell and a hardass in coughlin

[/quote]

na i don't want a "players coach" per say because thats what Fassell was labeled as

[/quote]i would love spags as a dc. head coach, no thanks.
    [/quote]

that makes me love him more

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

uhm how do u figure?

[/quote]

[/quote]I believe Spags is labeled a 'players coach' as well

PC doesnt mean soft, or whatever people associate with Mangini, Wade Phillips, etc. PC is just a coach that is one with the team, like he sees himself as a player as well, and he's the kind of guy players WANT to play for (Tomlin, The Ryan Bros, Kubiak, Harbaugh's, etc)
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]different players? <font color="#0000FF">we have the same core of the sb season. </font>
    [/quote]

Offensively we have NO same receivers, we have a broken down jacobs, and a broken down line

your out of ur mind
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I was just going to say the same thing. Do you think before you type stuff like that Dez?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>

[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]</p>

dezzz, youre opinion on coaching no longer really matters to me. i dont understand anything you say anymore. lol</p>[/quote]lol im just saying thats a bit contradicting. i dont know i really think its unfair how everyone in here is dumping it all in tcs lap, the buck stops with him, i get that. but to say "coughlin choked again" is laughable to me. the players also need to be held accountable
    [/quote]

[/quote]

your out of ur mind
    [/quote]all of our playmakers besides stra smith and plax are still here. line is the same besides beatty and bass.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

your out of ur mind
    [/quote]all of our playmakers besides stra smith and plax are still here. line is the same besides beatty and bass.
    [/quote]

lol we have a completely different secondary and lb core except Webster...

Completely different DTs

Half of our line is completely changed, all of our WRs are completely changed

Bradshaw and Jacobs are the same but Jacobs isn't Jacobs any more and Bradshaw is currently hurt

completely new FBs

u can keep trying to pretend its the same but its a fact that its not

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]different players? <font color="#0000FF">we have the same core of the sb season. </font>
    [/quote]

your out of ur mind
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I was just going to say the same thing. Do you think before you type stuff like that Dez?
    [/quote]
    eli
    bradshaw
    jacobs
    mckenzie
    snee
    dheal
    osi
    tuck
    ross
    webster
    kiwi

11 starters out of 22 starters is a good amount

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]different players? <font color="#0000FF">we have the same core of the sb season. </font>
    [/quote]

your out of ur mind
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    eli
    bradshaw
    jacobs
    mckenzie
    snee
    dheal
    osi
    tuck
    ross
    webster
    kiwi

11 starters out of 22 starters is a good amount
    [/quote]

... of starters

and about 0 bench players

so REALLY your talking about 20% of the team is still here and most of the peopl eu mentioned are past their primes

not to mention Kiwi was IR'd that whole year