Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]different players? <font color="#0000FF">we have the same core of the sb season. </font>
    [/quote]

same core? Besides Tuck, Osi, and Webster who else on defense?

Offensively we have NO same receivers, we have a broken down jacobs, and a broken down line

your out of ur mind
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I was just going to say the same thing. Do you think before you type stuff like that Dez?
    [/quote]
    eli
    bradshaw
    jacobs
    mckenzie
    snee
    dheal
    osi
    tuck
    ross
    webster
    kiwi

11 starters out of 22 starters is a good amount
    [/quote]

... of starters

and about 0 bench players

so REALLY your talking about 20% of the team is still here and most of the peopl eu mentioned are past their primes

not to mention Kiwi was IR'd that whole year
    [/quote]no he wasnt ya dolt, kiwi went down game 10 against detriot. and yes of starters, which is what i was talking about. 11 out of 22 starters is half, so yes, A CORE of the 07 team is still here. bj maybe passed his prime. who else? mckenz has been fine, dhel always been inconsistant.

[quote user="dezzzR"]different players? we have the same core of the sb season.
    [/quote]

WHY do you keep saying this?!?!
    sorry, idk if anyone yelled at Dezzz for this yet....

we have Tuck, Osi, Webster, Eli, Snee, Mckenzie, Diehl, and our RBs.....THATS IT!! </P>

that's not a "core" when you have 11 ppl on the field on EACH side of the ball.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]different players? we have the same core of the sb season.
    [/quote]

WHY do you keep saying this?!?!
    sorry, idk if anyone yelled at Dezzz for this yet....

we have Tuck, Osi, Webster, Eli, Snee, Mckenzie, Diehl, and our RBs.....THATS IT!! </p>

that's not a "core" when you have 11 ppl on the field on EACH side of the ball.....</p>[/quote]again out of 22 starters, 11 of them won the superbowl. thats half the team. some type of core is still here whether you want to admit it or not.

All-Pro

sorry if it's been said but 2 things about all these injuries.

#1) wasn't it Coughlin himself who said Injuries are no excuse about Fassel?
    #2) isn't it Jerry Reese's job to develop depth so that even if injuries do present we have good depth?

look we are still in good shape we have to play Dallas twice...we gotta win those games...but if we do we are in control...and once you get into the playoffs who knows what will happen.

But the #1 thing we need to do for that to happen is hand the offense off to Eli...let him do what he does, the #2 thing we need to do is create turnovers on Defense....because honestly they aren't good enough to stuff teams over and over again this year.

just remembered Dezz hasnt seen or been to a Giants game in at least 3 years.
    I'll cut him slack.
    He drafted Tiki Barber again this year in fatnasy.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

sooo who saw that highlight of eli yelling at bradshaw the last time we played the saints and immediately thought of mh?? meeeeee.

[quote user="dezzzR"]sooo who saw that highlight of eli yelling at bradshaw the last time we played the saints and immediately thought of mh?? meeeeee.
    [/quote]</P>

lol, not till you brought it up.
    Eli gets fiery, and i love it. unfortunately it's only when we're gettingslaughtered so its usually pointless.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]sooo who saw that highlight of eli yelling at bradshaw the last time we played the saints and immediately thought of mh?? meeeeee.
    [/quote]</p>

Eli gets fiery, and i love it. unfortunately it's only when we're gettingslaughtered so its usually pointless.</p>[/quote]yea too true. but i never seen him like that, he was mad. yelling and slapping bradshaw shoulder pads? who was that guy?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Eli gets fiery, and i love it. unfortunately it's only when we're gettingslaughtered so its usually pointless.</P>

[/quote]yea too true. but i never seen him like that, he was mad. yelling and slapping bradshaw shoulder pads? who was that guy?
    [/quote]</P>

lol. gotta look out for the quiet ones....</P>

and that goes for girls too.....eesh</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]different players? <font color="#0000FF">we have the same core of the sb season. </font>
    [/quote]

same core? Besides Tuck, Osi, and Webster who else on defense?

Offensively we have NO same receivers, we have a broken down jacobs, and a broken down line

your out of ur mind
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I was just going to say the same thing. Do you think before you type stuff like that Dez?
    [/quote]
    eli
    bradshaw
    jacobs
    mckenzie
    snee
    dheal
    osi
    tuck
    ross
    webster
    kiwi

11 starters out of 22 starters is a good amount
    [/quote]

... of starters

and about 0 bench players

so REALLY your talking about 20% of the team is still here and most of the peopl eu mentioned are past their primes

not to mention Kiwi was IR'd that whole year
    [/quote]no he wasnt ya dolt, kiwi went down game 10 against detriot. and yes of starters, which is what i was talking about. 11 out of 22 starters is half, so yes, A CORE of the 07 team is still here. bj maybe passed his prime. who else? mckenz has been fine, dhel always been inconsistant.
    [/quote]

was he there for the superbowl run? Alrighty then

I guess u consider Shockey part of that team too
    Fear the name, appreciate the game