Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I was defenseless, I guess its football, he took advantage of it, Nicks said. He did what he was supposed to do. I wasnt happy, but its football. He got a good shot.
    <DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

they know!! They werent happy when it was considered legal to hit that way...but they know it's how things happen!

The one on Graham looked alot worse because of the way he hit the ground lmao.....loved it though

Glad Nicks got up ok though...that would have been awful =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]80[/quote]
    CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ

Steve Smith who?

There are going to be alot of converted Shockey jersey. I wonder where you get nameplates?
    [/quote]</p>

I'm starting to really like the chant at home now lol.They do something similar for Phil Hughes at Yankee Stadium

Cruz isdefinitely progressing, and turning studly, thank god!!! lol. But yea he seems to get better every game.
    </p>[/quote]
    PLEASE spare me the Yankees comparisons. I thought they only did that chant for good players? How dare you. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]you guys see this

i see this

[/quote]

its been 4 seasons of misery since. Time to let the superbowl go

U wanted to fire Girardi a year after he won the world series. <u>You really have no opinion that are based of facts or reasoning,</u> you just say things because u like them.

[/quote]08 was not misery, i enjoyed that season almost as much as our sb run. unfortunate that plax shot himself, we were going places.

neither do you.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]you guys see this

i see this

[/quote]

U wanted to fire Girardi a year after he won the world series. <u>You really have no opinion that are based of facts or reasoning,</u> you just say things because u like them.

[/quote]08 was not misery, i enjoyed that season almost as much as our sb run. unfortunate that plax shot himself, we were going places.

neither do you.

[/quote]

as bad as Plax going down was the fact that losing him could demolish our team so much is a knock on Coughlin. One injury to the WR could completely derail your team?

I did not enjoy being the best tema in football for the first 10 weeks of the season and then not even winning a playoff game. If u enjoyed that u should be a cowboy fan
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]PLEASE spare me the Yankees comparisons. I thought they only did that chant for good players? How dare you. lol
    [/quote]</P>

die in a fire.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]PLEASE spare me the Yankees comparisons. I thought they only did that chant for good players? How dare you. lol
    [/quote]</p>

die in a fire.</p>[/quote]
    Only if you rub your beard on my before I go.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]you guys see this

i see this

[/quote]

neither do you.

[/quote]

as bad as Plax going down was the fact that losing him could demolish our team so much is a knock on Coughlin. One injury to the WR could completely derail your team?

I did not enjoy being the best tema in football for the first 10 weeks of the season and then not even winning a playoff game. If u enjoyed that u should be a cowboy fan
    [/quote]give me a break. he was elis number 1 wr and demanded to be doubled. youre stretching now.

and shouldnt it be more on gilbride, seeing as hes the one drawing up the plays?

At his current rate of improvement, Curtis Painter will be serviceable by the 2042 season. (Kuharsky)

I want to dominate teams again. Not like Brees did to us last night, because we were not built to have that type of performance all the time, maybe now with an improved Eli and his young receiving core we are....but the way we used to dominate with unmerciful defense and a ground and pound run game accented with brilliant passing attack.

Nobody can ever take away that Superbowl from us, guys....
    Since I'm not married, and I don't have children, I can honestly say that day was one of the greatest memories I've ever had...
    But honestly, it's ****ing 2012 in a month...not 07.
    That Lombardi trophy doesnt mean **** now. Coughlin is not the coach of this team anymore, he's just a guy with a headset now it seems.
    Just axe everyone on the team (trainers and conditioning coachesincluded obviously, eesh) and we start from scratch. We have talented players, and when healthy, I'm very confident with the depth that Reese has given us.
    I still feel we need to address LB in a major way, and it DOES annoy me that we havnt made noise in free agency very often, but that's my one knock on Reese is that he has clearly left a few holes....

But whether owners clean house, or just the coaching staff....we need a fresh start somewhere...
    Oderint Dum Metuant