Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>

Just
    landed + saw #NYG corrected its Eli stat: he completed 21 consecutive
    passes from late 2nd to late 4th Q - ties 6th longest NFL streak[/quote] i did that in madden once.

[quote user="dezzzR"]"If you want honesty, I'm going to give it to you. Marquez fought
    Pacquiao three times. Marquez beat Pacquiao three times." -- Floyd
    Mayweather, Jr.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]

i only saw the second one and Pac def won that one... btu that isn't the fight that is in question

even more of a reason why Floyd should fight him then, he should have nothing to worry about
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
    [/quote]

he had an awful game though

thats not the type of game where can be effective

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]"If you want honesty, I'm going to give it to you. Marquez fought
    Pacquiao three times. Marquez beat Pacquiao three times." -- Floyd
    Mayweather, Jr.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]

i only saw the second one and Pac def won that one... btu that isn't the fight that is in question

<u>even more of a reason why Floyd should fight him then, he should have nothing to worry about</u>
    [/quote]yessssiiir. he won all 3. last one was very very close though. something about marquez style throws pacman off, and makes for great fights. floyd needs to step up, im sick of it. and boxing needs to re do the belts, we cant have two welterweight champions. its stupid

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
    [/quote]

[/quote]agreed but regardless if he wants to be a starter he needs to step it up vs the passing game.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Should Ballard have pulled that ball in or was that a nice play by the LB? He had a great chance...

Eli has made that throw perfect 100 times. Maybe just a lil more on it.
    [/quote]</P>

I wouldnt say it was a bad throw, or bad decision. It was a great defensive play for sure, but i dont know about Ballard in traffic. he's uhh...pretty new to the receiver thing still in my eyes lol
    But Eli made the right move, it was single coverage, big target....
    ( I didnt notice where everyone else was on the play so i dont know of there was a better option or anything.)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

SOOOOOO many plays we gave up right up the middle. it was horrendous. all the big plays last night were all on LB coverage. (few were on the corners though).
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
    [/quote]

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

SOOOOOO many plays we gave up right up the middle. it was horrendous. all the big plays last night were all on LB coverage. (few were on the corners though).
    </p>[/quote]

that wasn't what was disturbing to me though. If we are game planning to have Herz on Jimmy Graham, we deserve to lose.

It was the runs up the middle that he wasn't getting to that was disturbing

I expect to hear some serious chants this weekend while we're getting blown out.

I hope Coughlin is wearing ear muffs.