Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Eli is the 5th QB in NFL History with seven consecutive seasons with at least 3,000 yards and 20 TD's.
    [/quote]funny you brought that up, someone called up fat mike yesterday and said that. fat mike tried blowing it off "today you have guys like breez and payton who throw for 5000 yards now. its pretty impressive but not as much as it use to be." made me mad. he was teeing off on the giants yesterday. he sounded frustrated.
    [/quote]</P>

In today's game, if a QB throws for less than 3000 yards and less than 20 TD's, the fans would be calling for his head.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A married man who ordered a prostitute to a hotel room collapsed in shock after he answered the door to his own daughter.

LMAO!!! ouch
    [/quote]lmao hahahahaaaa thats not right.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Funny....I found an old picture of me and my oldest last night from 1990. I had him on my shoulders, the funny part is LT was wearing a flourescent t-shirt, cargo jean, BK knights sneakers with the tongues out and I was sporting my same hair style but in extreme afro mode with the classic LT stache. Arrrrgggghhh, and I thought I was so cool. lol
    [/quote]</P>

wow that IS cool!!</P>

hahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]A married man who ordered a prostitute to a hotel room collapsed in shock after he answered the door to his own daughter.

LMAO!!! ouch
    [/quote]lmao hahahahaaaa thats not right.
    [/quote]Now, if the daughter's a nut, I could see her telling her mom.....and I'm guessing that the fact that the daughter is a hoe would never enter that conversation...haha-he's screwed!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Eli is the 5th QB in NFL History with seven consecutive seasons with at least 3,000 yards and 20 TD's.
    [/quote]funny you brought that up, someone called up fat mike yesterday and said that. fat mike tried blowing it off "today you have guys like breez and payton who throw for 5000 yards now. its pretty impressive but not as much as it use to be." made me mad. he was teeing off on the giants yesterday. he sounded frustrated.
    [/quote]</p>

In today's game, if a QB throws for less than 3000 yards and less than 20 TD's, the fans would be calling for his head.</p>[/quote]regardless, to be the 5th qb in history to do that is very impressive imo. only 4 other qbs have done it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

In today's game, if a QB throws for less than 3000 yards and less than 20 TD's, the fans would be calling for his head.</P>

[/quote]regardless, to be the 5th qb in history to do that is very impressive imo. only 4 other qbs have done it.
    [/quote]</P>

that seems strange to me that there arent more QBs who have done it. maybe it has something to do with short careers, or injuries or something. It just seems like a low number.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]regardless, to be the 5th qb in history to do that is very impressive imo. only 4 other qbs have done it.
    [/quote]</P>

that seems strange to me that there arent more QBs who have done it. maybe it has something to do with short careers, or injuries or something. It just seems like a low number.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its because Eli has never missed a game. Those numbers are baseline for an NFL QB. The real fact is that most QB's don't go 7 years without missing meaningful time.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

anyone been getting Runtime errors from the boards these past few days? it's getting annoying. it's happened to me at home and at work, so i know its the site, not me. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

AUX Labs, with the help of the Free Art and Technology Lab’s project coders, have released the application NICKELBLOCK for Firefox and Chrome users.

The free plugin, for Firefox and Google Chrome, will “eliminate all mention of Alberta’s finest swamp heshers from your web browser” once installed.</p>

“That’s it. You’ll never read about Nickelback again.”</p>

The New Jersey Nets are prepared to offer a trade package featuring Brook Lopez and two future first-round picks to acquire Dwight Howard before the Orlando Magic center becomes a free agent in July 2012, according to sources close to the situation.</p>Sources
    told ESPN.com this week that, to sweeten the proposal, New Jersey would
    likewise offer to take back the contract of Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu, who has three seasons left on his contract worth just under $35 million.