Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Eli is the 5th QB in NFL History with seven consecutive seasons with at least 3,000 yards and 20 TD's.
    [/quote]funny you brought that up, someone called up fat mike yesterday and said that. fat mike tried blowing it off "today you have guys like breez and payton who throw for 5000 yards now. its pretty impressive but not as much as it use to be." made me mad. he was teeing off on the giants yesterday. he sounded frustrated.
    [/quote]</p>

In today's game, if a QB throws for less than 3000 yards and less than 20 TD's, the fans would be calling for his head.</p>[/quote]

Then how come ben hasn't done it?

In reality the only reaosn Rivers hasn't done it was because he didn't start the first 2-3 years he was in the league. He already has 3k and 16 Tds. I guess its possible he doesn't hit it this year, but doubtful that he doesnt
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

isnt it great we didnt give osi a new contract. i cant wait until he leaves.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]anyone been getting Runtime errors from the boards these past few days? it's getting annoying. it's happened to me at home and at work, so i know its the site, not me. lol[/quote]yea its horrible. get on it matt, do yaa joaaab
    [/quote]

it happens when there is alot of traffic

I ban people and delete threads, I don't create websites

[/quote]</P>

Itonly happens to me on this thread. I think its because the thread is so huge. You should consider starting a new "Thee Thread". I guarantee the problem will go away.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Eli is the 5th QB in NFL History with seven consecutive seasons with at least 3,000 yards and 20 TD's.
    [/quote]funny you brought that up, someone called up fat mike yesterday and said that. fat mike tried blowing it off "today you have guys like breez and payton who throw for 5000 yards now. its pretty impressive but not as much as it use to be." made me mad. he was teeing off on the giants yesterday. he sounded frustrated.
    [/quote]</p>

In today's game, if a QB throws for less than 3000 yards and less than 20 TD's, the fans would be calling for his head.</p>

[/quote]regardless, to be the 5th qb in history to do that is very impressive imo. only 4 other qbs have done it.
    [/quote]</p>

that seems strange to me that there arent more QBs who have done it. maybe it has something to do with short careers, or injuries or something. It just seems like a low number.</p>[/quote]

i think they fall short on TDs. Most have the yards probably

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

"We'll keep fighting," Tuck said in his weekly interview with WFAN
    radio. "There are some issues we have to get fixed. This is a playoff
    ... The playoffs have started for us. We haven't given us any margin for
    error."</p>

</p>

"I understand that this is a season where things haven't gone
    our way in the last couple of weeks," Tuck added. "One game could be the
    difference maker in a season. Hopefully we can go out and shock the
    world. If that happens we are right back where we want to be."</p>

The
    Giants (6-5) stagger into the Packers game having lost three straight.
    They are coming off a 49-24 rout in New Orleans where the defense was
    embarrassed by Drew Brees, who threw for four touchdowns and ran for another.</p>

"This
    team will embarrass us in front of our home folks and it will be worse
    than it was [against the Saints]," Tuck said of the Packers if the
    Giants don't play better. "I am actually glad it is a quick turnaround
    [before playing Green Bay]."</p>

"We played badly," Tuck added.
    "Hopefully for us we use that as motivation and that we are not going to
    come out here and embarrass ourselves out here again and what better
    week to do that than against the Super Bowl champion Packers." </p>[/quote]Ya know what would be nice, when our season DOESNT come down to 1 game...... Every Freakin Year!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The New Jersey Nets are prepared to offer a trade package featuring Brook Lopez and two future first-round picks to acquire Dwight Howard before the Orlando Magic center becomes a free agent in July 2012, according to sources close to the situation.</p>Sources
    told ESPN.com this week that, to sweeten the proposal, New Jersey would
    likewise offer to take back the contract of Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu, who has three seasons left on his contract worth just under $35 million.[/quote]

hard to pass up if ur the magic. Then you can use that new rule to kill a contract on Arenas and you have some building blocks. Once Dwights gone your ****ed

Whats up with Dwill? Can he get out of that European contract?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

In today's game, if a QB throws for less than 3000 yards and less than 20 TD's, the fans would be calling for his head.</p>

[/quote]regardless, to be the 5th qb in history to do that is very impressive imo. only 4 other qbs have done it.
    [/quote]</p>

that seems strange to me that there arent more QBs who have done it. maybe it has something to do with short careers, or injuries or something. It just seems like a low number.</p>[/quote]

i think they fall short on TDs. Most have the yards probably
    [/quote]And they all fall short of grasping my heart

Thats mah quarterback.... Thats mah teammate!!!!

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"]isnt it great we didnt give osi a new contract. i cant wait until he leaves.

[/quote]
    SOOOOOOOOO great and meeeeeeee either.

Sucks we won't get anything for him but who cares I guess.

Tuck is the one I am worried about, he has been a shell of himself this year.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]anyone been getting Runtime errors from the boards these past few days? it's getting annoying. it's happened to me at home and at work, so i know its the site, not me. lol[/quote]yea its horrible. get on it matt, do yaa joaaab
    [/quote]

it happens when there is alot of traffic

I ban people and delete threads, I don't create websites

[/quote]</p>

Itonly happens to me on this thread. I think its because the thread is so huge. You should consider starting a new "Thee Thread". I guarantee the problem will go away.</p>[/quote]

yea but it happens to me in other threads as well...

but ur right mostly in here

no way man, we're going for the guiness book of world records wtih this...

[quote user="Kase-1"]Ya know what would be nice, when our season DOESNT come down to 1 game...... Every Freakin Year!!!!
    [/quote]
    Seriously man. It's been the same thing every year for a couple years now. It's getting so old.