Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Carl Banks, Brad Van Pelt, Mark Bavaro, Alex Webster and Dave Jennings will be inducted in the NYG Ring of Honor on Sunday
    [/quote]Cool, will be good to see Banks and Bavaro there. Only bad part is that they will be on the sidelines and witness to a masacre worse than Monday's Saint's game. []
    [/quote]
    I really don't think anything but that will happen and it sucks.

We were in the Saints game even in the 3rd quarter. Then we just fell apart. Once we get down they just give up. I don't understand it.
    <u>
    Guess that falls on the coach right Dez? </u>
    [/quote]nope. read carsons quote i just posted. wheres the pride? no ones going to make you have pride in yourself but you.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Carl Banks, Brad Van Pelt, Mark Bavaro, Alex Webster and Dave Jennings will be inducted in the NYG Ring of Honor on Sunday
    [/quote]Cool, will be good to see Banks and Bavaro there. Only bad part is that they will be on the sidelines and witness to a masacre worse than Monday's Saint's game. []
    [/quote]
    I really don't think anything but that will happen and it sucks.

We were in the Saints game even in the 3rd quarter. Then we just fell apart. Once we get down they just give up. I don't understand it.
    <U>
    Guess that falls on the coach right Dez? </U>
    [/quote]nope. read carsons quote i just posted. wheres the pride? no ones going to make you have pride in yourself but you.
    [/quote]</P>

Honestly Dezz....with your philosophies.....why the **** do teams even need coaches?!?!?! AMIRITE?!?!?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The New York Daily News reports Giants RE Osi Umenyiora will be sidelined for 2-4 weeks with a "real bad" sprained ankle.

I think he has played his last game in a Giants uniform.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Guess that falls on the coach right Dez?
    [/quote]

Actually, Yes Lando, one of the main jobs of a coach is to keep his team motivated under all circumstances.

Oderint Dum Metuant

As NY Giants HC, Coughlin is 19 and 37 vs teams with a winning record
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Plaxico Burress has more fantasy points than Santonio Holmes.

Who would have thunk it?
    [/quote]

&lt;--- this guy

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

The New Jersey Nets are prepared to offer a trade package featuring Brook Lopez and two future first-round picks to acquire Dwight Howard before the Orlando Magic center becomes a free agent in July 2012, according to sources close to the situation.</p>Sources
    told ESPN.com this week that, to sweeten the proposal, New Jersey would
    likewise offer to take back the contract of Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu, who has three seasons left on his contract worth just under $35 million.[/quote]

hard to pass up if ur the magic. Then you can use that new rule to kill a contract on Arenas and you have some building blocks. Once Dwights gone your ****ed

Whats up with Dwill? Can he get out of that European contract?
    [/quote]
    It would be hard to pass up but if you can get Bynum and Gasol plus a pick and we take back Hedo it's a way better deal. Howard wants to play in purple and gold.

He is already out of the contract and on his way back to the US.
    [/quote]

debatable... Gasol seems to be on a bad decline and Bynum can't stay healthy

Gasol may end up being just another bad contract like Hedo

They were saying that the Lakers were going to use that contract exemption on Artest. He would be a nice signing for NY. Bring a defensive mentality
    [/quote]
    You could be right. Everyone is going to want Dwight. People will offer alot but if Dwight won't resign with the team he is traded to then it's a big risk ala D Will. He could leave NJ after this year and be an unrestricted FA. The team that Dwight gets traded to will want him to commit to a long term deal before they give up everything. The Nets were kind of silly for doing that unless D Will resigns.

His name is Metta World Peace now Matt and it would be good if he went to NY. It almost happened when he was a FA.

Did you see what I posted yesterday about what Shaq said regarding Kobe as the best Laker ever and the fact we could get CP3 and Dwight?
    [/quote]

I think he'd sign with NJ. New franchise, DWill -- they could do some big things.

lol CP3 is in the bag Knick. stop doing this to yourself

u have alot better shot at Dwight

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Guess that falls on the coach right Dez?
    [/quote]

Actually, Yes Lando, one of the main jobs of a coach is to keep his team motivated under all circumstances.
    [/quote]
    I know Daven, I was being sarcastic. Dez doesn't feel that way....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]As NY Giants HC, Coughlin is 19 and 37 vs teams with a winning record
    [/quote]
    Wow!

I guess that falls on the players not being motivated when we play winning teams.