Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"]just was looking at my FF teams, in one league I've scored 1166pts and I'm tied for 3rd place with a 7 and 5 record, in the GMB league I have 1163pts and I'm tied for 2nd to last with a 4 and 8 record....same scoring in both leagues.

Looks like the GMB league was tough competition this year
    [/quote]</P>

So much chance in FF. I have 100 more points than Lando and he has a bye locked up at 9-3 and I'm 7-5. You have almost the same amount of points as Lando.</P>

Last year I had the most points in the league and Lando was 2 or3 games in front of me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

The one constant in FF is that Matt's teams will always suck.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Ahmad Bradshaw was ****ing awesome this year!!</font></p>[/quote]

because he got injured really says something about how good of a player he is

hows Danny Ware doing with the shots hes been getting

#youwerespoton
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We have waived and resigned Ryan Perilloux about 100 times this year. lol
    [/quote]</P>

yeaaaa ummmm I dont even know who that is.......</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Ahmad Bradshaw was ****ing awesome this year!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]

#youwerespoton
    [/quote]</P>

Danny <FONT size=6>WA</FONT>ste of a <FONT size=6>R</FONT>ost<FONT size=6>E</FONT>r spot.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Ahmad Bradshaw was ****ing awesome this year!!</font></p>[/quote]
    YEAH BUDDY!!!

He actually was when he was healthy. He is just so injury prone. Good thing Reese did such a good job with his contract.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It sucks that the season is not over, we still have a chance to make the playoffs and everyone is down in the dumps. We have seen this show before and it's not going to have a fairy tale ending.
    [/quote]</p>

yea. what I hate most is knowing that if we are eliminated from contention...we still have to witness the rest of the season. ugh...
    yea, it's depressing. =(</p>[/quote]
    Yup

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Ahmad Bradshaw was ****ing awesome this year!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]

#youwerespoton
    [/quote]</P>

uhhh...he actually had a good game for only 5 carries(4.6 ypc). and he had 8 catches. im not complaining about that one bit, Matt. Dont be so judgemental.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]just was looking at my FF teams, in one league I've scored 1166pts and I'm tied for 3rd place with a 7 and 5 record, in the GMB league I have 1163pts and I'm tied for 2nd to last with a 4 and 8 record....same scoring in both leagues.

Looks like the GMB league was tough competition this year
    [/quote]</p>

So much chance in FF. I have 100 more points than Lando and he has a bye locked up at 9-3 and I'm 7-5. You have almost the same amount of points as Lando.</p>

Last year I had the most points in the league and Lando was 2 or3 games in front of me.</p>[/quote]
    Like I have always said....it is way more luck than skill.

I have been very fortunate this year with my match ups. 2nd in standings, 8th in points scored and 1st in points against. Squeaking out against LT was the rabbit foot. It's a miracle I'm at where I'm at with CJ doing so horrible all year. Now my team just needs to get healthy and I must pray that Vick, Maclin and AP don't go on IR.

closing time....</P>

talk to you ****ers later</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant