Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Skip Bayless says he is taking the Giants +7. I can't believe it's only 7. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]just was looking at my FF teams, in one league I've scored 1166pts and I'm tied for 3rd place with a 7 and 5 record, in the GMB league I have 1163pts and I'm tied for 2nd to last with a 4 and 8 record....same scoring in both leagues.

Looks like the GMB league was tough competition this year
    [/quote]</P>

So much chance in FF. I have 100 more points than Lando and he has a bye locked up at 9-3 and I'm 7-5. You have almost the same amount of points as Lando.</P>

Last year I had the most points in the league and Lando was 2 or3 games in front of me.</P>

[/quote]
    Like I have always said....it is way more luck than skill.

I have been very fortunate this year with my match ups. 2nd in standings, 8th in points scored and 1st in points against. Squeaking out against LT was the rabbit foot. It's a miracle I'm at where I'm at with CJ doing so horrible all year. Now my team just needs to get healthy and I must pray that Vick, Maclin and AP don't go on IR.
    [/quote]</P>

I said the over/under for Vick was 10 games. He's at 9 right now. Even if he's back, I don't think he'll produce. Other than Byron, the best team is Pats. Thats the team I don't want to play. </P>

Brady and Gronk are great. Right now its all about rooting against Matt so I can have my $5.00 trophy.</P>

My needs are few...........................but they're very specific.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]The one constant in FF is that Matt's teams will always suck.[/quote]
    LMAO!!!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hows Danny Ware doing with the shots hes been getting
    [/quote]

marginally better then BJ? The real problem this year is our O-Line none of our Backs have done anything, even bradshaw was sucking (against much worse teams) early this year.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Skip Bayless says he is taking the Giants +7. I can't believe it's only 7. lol
    [/quote]</P>

Is that per quarter?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]just was looking at my FF teams, in one league I've scored 1166pts and I'm tied for 3rd place with a 7 and 5 record, in the GMB league I have 1163pts and I'm tied for 2nd to last with a 4 and 8 record....same scoring in both leagues.

[/quote]</p>

So much chance in FF. I have 100 more points than Lando and he has a bye locked up at 9-3 and I'm 7-5. You have almost the same amount of points as Lando.</p>

Last year I had the most points in the league and Lando was 2 or3 games in front of me.</p>

[/quote]

I have been very fortunate this year with my match ups. 2nd in standings, 8th in points scored and 1st in points against. Squeaking out against LT was the rabbit foot. It's a miracle I'm at where I'm at with CJ doing so horrible all year. Now my team just needs to get healthy and I must pray that Vick, Maclin and AP don't go on IR.
    [/quote]</p>

I said the over/under for Vick was 10 games. He's at 9 right now. Even if he's back, I don't think he'll produce. Other than Byron, the best team is Pats. Thats the team I don't want to play. </p>

Brady and Gronk are great. Right now its all about rooting against Matt so I can have my $5.00 trophy.</p>

My needs are few...........................but they're very specific.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, his team is good. Plus the Pats have a cake schedule from here on out.

I guess I get no credit huh? lol

I want you to win the bet as well.

Meanwhile I'll be sitting back relaxing and enjoying the show.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Skip Bayless says he is taking the Giants +7. I can't believe it's only 7. lol
    [/quote]</p>

Is that per quarter?</p>[/quote]
    LOL Seriously huh? You make me laugh!!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

So much chance in FF. I have 100 more points than Lando and he has a bye locked up at 9-3 and I'm 7-5. You have almost the same amount of points as Lando.</P>

Last year I had the most points in the league and Lando was 2 or3 games in front of me.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I said the over/under for Vick was 10 games. He's at 9 right now. Even if he's back, I don't think he'll produce. Other than Byron, the best team is Pats. Thats the team I don't want to play. </P>

Brady and Gronk are great. Right now its all about rooting against Matt so I can have my $5.00 trophy.</P>

My needs are few...........................but they're very specific.</P>

[/quote]
    Yeah, his team is good. Plus the Pats have a cake schedule from here on out.

I guess I get no credit huh? lol

I want you to win the bet as well.

Meanwhile I'll be sitting back relaxing and enjoying the show.

[/quote]</P>

No...you get credit. Three years and you've lost like 6 total games. You're a heck of a player. I hope Jimmy won't come back to bite me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

For the record,I say GB won't put up 40 on us. Maybe low 30's.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Three years and you've lost like 6 total games. You're a heck of a player. I hope Jimmy won't come back to bite me.[/quote]
    Thanks MH. You have gotten pretty damn good yourself.

That trade saved me this week. No other way to put it.

Your team looks very beatable week 15. I hope I get ya then!!!