Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]So....we going to a Nets game next year in bk!? lol

(sorry, im just not a big Knicks fan...never been)[/quote]

its weird

im actually excited for bball

i think its in part because it hasn't dragged for the first two months. Im actually doing a fantasy basketball league for 50 bucks if anybody wants in. All pretty much rookies except for like one or two kids maybe

[/quote]</P>

ehhh...im not really, and im not just saying that because im not a huge fan....</P>

I havent been excited for the nba season since like 98. lol
    I'm going to TRY to follow better this year....but i won 2 fantasy leagues last year without watching more than like 3 games all season lol...sooooooo</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]So....we going to a Nets game next year in bk!? lol

its weird

i think its in part because it hasn't dragged for the first two months. Im actually doing a fantasy basketball league for 50 bucks if anybody wants in. All pretty much rookies except for like one or two kids maybe

[/quote]</p>

</p>

CP3 said **** you to boston</p>

</p>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA *****)</p>

</p>

</p>

That<u> is</u> weird.</p>[/quote]

CP3 said *** you to boston</p>

</p>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA ***)</p>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

its weird

[/quote]</p>

ehhh...im not really, and im not just saying that because im not a huge fan....</p>

I'm going to TRY to follow better this year....but i won 2 fantasy leagues last year without watching more than like 3 games all season lol...sooooooo</p>[/quote]

i think its helps that the Knicks have a respectable team and the Nets may land Dwight and Dwill - could be huge

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]as i sat home last night and watched XFactor with blondie because i guess i'm a ***, I started to think of you (which probably makes me more of a ***) because it was Michael Jackson night

I couldn't help but be reminded of how you were willing to fight to death for Michael but were so ready to slit the throat of anybody that was within 100 yards of the Penn St. Situation.

#nobalance
    [/quote]
    Yea, I watched it to. lol It's actually not that bad of a show if you can humble yourself.

Remind me when MJ got indicted by a federal grand jury? I don't recall 10 kids coming forward saying MJ touched them either. No one has came forward since he died and said anything. Weird?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its weird

[/quote]</P>

</P>

CP3 said **** you to boston</P>

</P>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA *****)</P>

</P>

</P>

That<U> is</U> weird.</P>[/quote]

CP3 said *** you to boston</P>

</P>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA ***)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I actually kinda like cp3.
    my favorite players are Amare, Nash, CP3....and an underrated one...Danny Granger. yea idk..lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    You pretty good friends with that guy on FB? He was going hard on you. That was alot of back and forth action though. Pretty funny but you were getting ribbed hard.
    [/quote]

haha 3 on 1, it always happens. Yea we're all boys they are all Jet fans though

it goes on every year. I am OWNING them right now.

I could be tossed off facebook for the amount of asian jokes I drop on that one kid
    [/quote]
    Well since you are owning them it's probably why he is so mad. I guess I just don't take kindly to fat jokes. It's rude. lol

Dude, some of the jokes were hilarious. Cat meat. lmao

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

its weird

[/quote]</P>

ehhh...im not really, and im not just saying that because im not a huge fan....</P>

I'm going to TRY to follow better this year....but i won 2 fantasy leagues last year without watching more than like 3 games all season lol...sooooooo</P>

[/quote]

i think its helps that the Knicks have a respectable team and the Nets may land Dwight and Dwill - could be huge
    [/quote]</P>

Word is that the Knicks have nothing to offer in return. Paul wants to play in NY but they have no way of getting him there.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

its weird

[/quote]</p>

ehhh...im not really, and im not just saying that because im not a huge fan....</p>

I'm going to TRY to follow better this year....but i won 2 fantasy leagues last year without watching more than like 3 games all season lol...sooooooo</p>[/quote]
    It makes a cold spot on your heart a little warmer.

Pizz coming back to the NBA. I'm a little excited.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its weird

[/quote]</p>

</p>

CP3 said **** you to boston</p>

</p>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA *****)</p>

</p>

</p>

That<u> is</u> weird.</p>[/quote]

CP3 said *** you to boston</p>

</p>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA ***)</p>

[/quote]</p>

I actually kinda like cp3.
    my favorite players are Amare, Nash, CP3....and an underrated one...Danny Granger. yea idk..lol</p>[/quote]
    Granger is a baller. Just sucks he is in a wasteland.

CP3 is awesome. He made the Lakers look terrible in the playoffs. I know, I know, it's not hard. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]as i sat home last night and watched XFactor with blondie because i guess i'm a ***, I started to think of you (which probably makes me more of a ***) because it was Michael Jackson night

I couldn't help but be reminded of how you were willing to fight to death for Michael but were so ready to slit the throat of anybody that was within 100 yards of the Penn St. Situation.

#nobalance
    [/quote]
    Yea, I watched it to. lol It's actually not that bad of a show if you can humble yourself.

Remind me when MJ got indicted by a federal grand jury? I don't recall 10 kids coming forward saying MJ touched them either. No one has came forward since he died and said anything. Weird?
    [/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson

are u suggesting that MJ wasn't indicted? I do recall people doing that. Its just amazing that you think that Paterno (the guy who didn't do it) should be held just as accountable as the guy that did and all of this, but u have a ton of excuses for MJ. But a guy like MJ who has more money than god (and i dont doubt some were just trying to get money) couldn't buy himself out of the situation

Oh, thats right he just slept with the kids. I heard sandusky just took showers with em

[:|]