Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw vows to play on Sunday vs. the Packers #nyg </span></h6>[/quote]Really? I hope he's not too rusty.
    [/quote]hell be better than bj and ware. has ware even had a rush for 10 yards????
    [/quote]You and Jp have valid points. We are so ****ed sunday!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw vows to play on Sunday vs. the Packers #nyg </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]Really? I hope he's not too rusty.
    [/quote]hell be better than bj and ware. has ware even had a rush for 10 yards????
    [/quote]</P>

had 70 yards from scrimmage last week.</P>

go back to your LI hole where you've never watch a giants game in your life.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]ditto[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

wtf?!</p>

you ever see the show "Community"?!
    Theres an episode where some of the ppl are in a pottery class, and the teacher is kind of intense...except he doesnt care what you do, except ONE rule...
    "NO GHOSTING!!!!!"</p>[/quote]
    No, never seen it but that is really funny.

Ditto is what they would always say to each other. Not sure how my brain thought of that when I saw ditto but it did so I had to share. lol
    [/quote]Responded to your PM. Swayze in Ghost haha. Was that Demi Moore in Ghost with him?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw vows to play on Sunday vs. the Packers #nyg </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

this has 2 possible outcomes....

1) He's goes off for 100 yards unexpectedly.
    2) He breaks something, or worse...and misses part of next season...</P>

[/quote]

and if u were a betting man, which would u choose? lol
    [/quote]</P>

option C) we're ****ed.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Actually, I'd say that if Ware got as many carries as Jacobs this season, he would have strugn to gether a decent season for a part time player.
    He did catch 8 passes out of the backfield the other night. Something Dezzz has been *****ing about for years....but, since he doesnt watch Giants games, he wouldnt know that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw vows to play on Sunday vs. the Packers #nyg </span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

had 70 yards from scrimmage last week.</p>

go back to your LI hole where you've never watch a giants game in your life.</p>[/quote]no no pizz i asked if he had one attempt for more than 10 yards? lol and yes he did. a 12 yard run

pizzle, danny has 38 attempts and only 122 yards and 0 tds. time to let it go friend.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

**** i miss 90s NBA so much!!!

coincidence that 4 of the 10 Centers on the 1996 "NBA TOP 50" list...were all from the 90s, while the list was in the 90s? lol
    Hakeem
    Shaq
    David Robinson
    Ewing
    </P>

and actually 10 of the 50 players on the list played in the 90s....and about 6-7 more of them were 80s players who played a bit in the 90s also.</P>

[/quote]

cue pappy's better days were in the 80s argument

[/quote]</P>

The NBA was better in the 80's.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Actually, I'd say that if Ware got as many carries as Jacobs this season, he would have strugn to gether a decent season for a part time player.
    H<u>e did catch 8 passes out of the backfield the other night. </u>Something Dezzz has been *****ing about for years....but, since he doesnt watch Giants games, he wouldnt know that.[/quote]
    BUT HE CANT RUN!!! Thats his main job.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

had 70 yards from scrimmage last week.</P>

go back to your LI hole where you've never watch a giants game in your life.</P>

[/quote]no no pizz i asked if he had one attempt for more than 10 yards? lol and yes he did. a 12 yard run

pizzle, danny has 38 attempts and only 122 yards and 0 tds. time to let it go friend.
    [/quote]</P>

yea and Jacobs has 300 yards on 100 carries, which is worse....whats your point??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw vows to play on Sunday vs. the Packers #nyg </span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

had 70 yards from scrimmage last week.</p>

go back to your LI hole where you've never watch a giants game in your life.</p>[/quote]no no pizz i asked if he had one attempt for more than 10 yards? lol and yes he did. a 12 yard run

[/quote]
    That is 3.21 a carry. Jacobs is averaging 3.54 a carry. Woopty doo. I bet if Ware got more carries he would average more than Jacobs. That being said, I'm not sure Barry Sanders could run behind this line.