Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw vows to play on Sunday vs. the Packers #nyg </span></h6>

[/quote]Really? I hope he's not too rusty.
    [/quote]hell be better than bj and ware. has ware even had a rush for 10 yards????
    [/quote]</p>

had 70 yards from scrimmage last week.</p>

go back to your LI hole where you've never watch a giants game in your life.</p>

[/quote]no no pizz i asked if he had one attempt for more than 10 yards? lol and yes he did. a 12 yard run

pizzle, danny has 38 attempts and only 122 yards and 0 tds. time to let it go friend.
    [/quote]</p>

yea and Jacobs has 300 yards on 100 carries, which is worse....whats your point??</p>[/quote]were talking about ware homie.

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

**** i miss 90s NBA so much!!!

coincidence that 4 of the 10 Centers on the 1996 "NBA TOP 50" list...were all from the 90s, while the list was in the 90s? lol
    Hakeem
    Shaq
    David Robinson
    Ewing
    </p>

and actually 10 of the 50 players on the list played in the 90s....and about 6-7 more of them were 80s players who played a bit in the 90s also.</p>

[/quote]

cue pappy's better days were in the 80s argument

[/quote]</p>

The NBA was better in the 80's.</p>[/quote]
    But only because you were alive to see it and we weren't right?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw vows to play on Sunday vs. the Packers #nyg </span></h6>

[/quote]hell be better than bj and ware. has ware even had a rush for 10 yards????
    [/quote]</p>

go back to your LI hole where you've never watch a giants game in your life.</p>[/quote]no no pizz i asked if he had one attempt for more than 10 yards? lol and yes he did. a 12 yard run

pizzle, danny has 38 attempts and only 122 yards and 0 tds. time to let it go friend.
    [/quote]
    That is 3.21 a carry. Jacobs is averaging 3.54 a carry. Woopty doo. <u>I bet if Ware got more carries he would average more than Jacobs. </u>That being said, I'm not sure Barry Sanders could run behind this line.
    [/quote]it still doesnt change the fact hes a subpar back.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Actually, I'd say that if Ware got as many carries as Jacobs this season, he would have strugn to gether a decent season for a part time player.
    H<U>e did catch 8 passes out of the backfield the other night. </U>Something Dezzz has been *****ing about for years....but, since he doesnt watch Giants games, he wouldnt know that.[/quote]
    BUT HE CANT RUN!!! Thats his main job.
    [/quote]</P>

none of our backs can. WHAT SAY YOU NOW, RANDOM-GUY-WHO-POSTS-HERE!?!?!?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

**** i miss 90s NBA so much!!!

coincidence that 4 of the 10 Centers on the 1996 "NBA TOP 50" list...were all from the 90s, while the list was in the 90s? lol
    Hakeem
    Shaq
    David Robinson
    Ewing
    </P>

and actually 10 of the 50 players on the list played in the 90s....and about 6-7 more of them were 80s players who played a bit in the 90s also.</P>

[/quote]

cue pappy's better days were in the 80s argument

[/quote]</P>

The NBA was better in the 80's.</P>

[/quote]
    But only because you were alive to see it and we weren't right?
    [/quote]</P>

I was born in 83!! I was there!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

go back to your LI hole where you've never watch a giants game in your life.</p>[/quote]no no pizz i asked if he had one attempt for more than 10 yards? lol and yes he did. a 12 yard run

[/quote]
    That is 3.21 a carry. Jacobs is averaging 3.54 a carry. Woopty doo. <u>I bet if Ware got more carries he would average more than Jacobs. </u>That being said, I'm not sure Barry Sanders could run behind this line.
    [/quote]
    No it doesn't. Nor does it change the fact Jacobs is. So what are you guys arguing about again?

lunch time for me. back in a bit....ya bastages!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

bernie on hall of fame ballot

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Actually, I'd say that if Ware got as many carries as Jacobs this season, he would have strugn to gether a decent season for a part time player.
    H<u>e did catch 8 passes out of the backfield the other night. </u>Something Dezzz has been *****ing about for years....but, since he doesnt watch Giants games, he wouldnt know that.[/quote]
    BUT HE CANT RUN!!! Thats his main job.
    [/quote]</p>

none of our backs can. WHAT SAY YOU NOW, RANDOM-GUY-WHO-POSTS-HERE!?!?!?</p>[/quote]abs been catching when hes healthy. he had 47 last year and had 24 this year before he went down.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    No it doesn't. Nor does it change the fact Jacobs is. So what are you guys arguing about again?
    [/quote]ware isnt good. pizz disagrees.

"The NY never comes off"