Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Brandon Jacobs
    has bounced 257 runs to the outside this year. They have gained a total
    of two yards. (Note: I may have made that stat up. But man itís painful
    to watch Jacobs play.)

LOL

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

**** i miss 90s NBA so much!!!

coincidence that 4 of the 10 Centers on the 1996 "NBA TOP 50" list...were all from the 90s, while the list was in the 90s? lol
    Hakeem
    Shaq
    David Robinson
    Ewing
    </P>

and actually 10 of the 50 players on the list played in the 90s....and about 6-7 more of them were 80s players who played a bit in the 90s also.</P>

[/quote]

cue pappy's better days were in the 80s argument

[/quote]</P>

The NBA was better in the 80's.</P>

[/quote]
    But only because you were alive to see it and we weren't right?
    [/quote]</P>

And that makes me smarter, better looking and generally a better human being.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Actually, I'd say that if Ware got as many carries as Jacobs this season, he would have strugn to gether a decent season for a part time player.
    H<u>e did catch 8 passes out of the backfield the other night. </u>Something Dezzz has been *****ing about for years....but, since he doesnt watch Giants games, he wouldnt know that.[/quote]
    BUT HE CANT RUN!!! Thats his main job.
    [/quote]

Well Ware has impressed me from my former opinion of him, which isnt' saying much

but its clear hes no where near as goodas Pizz wishes him to be. Or no where near what Bradshaw is
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Actually, I'd say that if Ware got as many carries as Jacobs this season, he would have strugn to gether a decent season for a part time player.
    H<u>e did catch 8 passes out of the backfield the other night. </u>Something Dezzz has been *****ing about for years....but, since he doesnt watch Giants games, he wouldnt know that.[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

none of our backs can. WHAT SAY YOU NOW, RANDOM-GUY-WHO-POSTS-HERE!?!?!?</p>[/quote]

yea I hate bradshaw

goddamn loser producing like a top 5 back last year

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

none of our backs can. WHAT SAY YOU NOW, RANDOM-GUY-WHO-POSTS-HERE!?!?!?</p>[/quote]abs been catching when hes healthy. he had 47 last year and had 24 this year before he went down.
    [/quote]

AB was on pace to have Tiki - type numbers in the receiving catagory this year

lol i looked matt and you didnt ask me "what does a head coach do" once. you DID however ask how can i hate someone like girardi and support tc. girdardi is one of the most unconventional coaches in baseball. just dont like his style. he did an amazing job with our sp last year but i feel we could of won at least one ws in the past years with a different approach and coach.

tc is a traditionalist, old school, hard *** whatever you want to call it. youre right a head coach is suppose to make sure the players are ready and prepared, i still really dont think a coaches main job is to motivate a player, he should try to an extent but a player needs to be able to motivate themselves, agree to disagree i guess. iv notice that its just the defense that always seems to give up, they probably were indeed "prepared and ready"(tc own words) to execute fewells plan, but it hasnt worked since hes walked in the front door. like i said few times the buck stops with tc i get that, but to start calling him out saying he needs to be fired, i cant wait, tcs 20-100 against winning teams......the man deserves better is all im saying.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

**** i miss 90s NBA so much!!!

coincidence that 4 of the 10 Centers on the 1996 "NBA TOP 50" list...were all from the 90s, while the list was in the 90s? lol
    Hakeem
    Shaq
    David Robinson
    Ewing
    </p>

and actually 10 of the 50 players on the list played in the 90s....and about 6-7 more of them were 80s players who played a bit in the 90s also.</p>

[/quote]

cue pappy's better days were in the 80s argument

[/quote]</p>

The NBA was better in the 80's.</p>

[/quote]
    But only because you were alive to see it and we weren't right?
    [/quote]</p>

And that makes me smarter, better looking and generally a better human being.</p>[/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Brandon Jacobs
    has bounced 257 runs to the outside this year. They have gained a total
    of two yards. (Note: I may have made that stat up. But man itís painful
    to watch Jacobs play.)

LOL
    [/quote]lol, i was thinking to myself wow, that cant be right

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol i looked matt and you didnt ask me "what does a head coach do" once. you DID however ask how can i hate someone like girardi and support tc. girdardi is one of the most unconventional coaches in baseball. just dont like his style. he did an amazing job with our sp last year but i feel we could of won at least one ws in the past years with a different approach and coach.

tc is a traditionalist, old school, hard *** whatever you want to call it. youre right a head coach is suppose to make sure the players are ready and prepared, i still really dont think a coaches main job is to motivate a player, he should try to an extent but a player needs to be able to motivate themselves, agree to disagree i guess. iv notice that its just the defense that always seems to give up, they probably were indeed "prepared and ready"(tc own words) to execute fewells plan, but it hasnt worked since hes walked in the front door. like i said few times the buck stops with tc i get that, but to start calling him out saying he needs to be fired, i cant wait, tcs 20-100 against winning teams......the man deserves better is all im saying.
    [/quote]

Bottom line is that we do take it on the players and coordinators every week. At what point of having the SAME thing happen with different players and 3 different DCs does it stop being everybody else BUT the HC.

Just curious, what do u think was the major change in San Fran was? Braylon Edwards?

it comes down to this dez: if 2007 never happened u would be calling for his head

The biggest thing about that playoff run was Eli playing good football, the running game being dominate, and the defensive mastermind of Spags shutting down the top 3 offenses in the league that year in crunch time.

Hes been embarressed in the playoffs twice and lost a close one....

The team can't beat anybody good for his whole tenure, he averages beating teams with winning records 1 out of every 3 tries.

You blame game planning and and concepts on the DCs, but Gilbrides his guy, he had a saw in Fewell, and he is suppose to oversee all of that.

Bottom line is that the HC oversees the whole thing and the whole thing has been underproducing. There needs to be a change