Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]Really, Let's go! I'll go with ya.
    [/quote]

lol alrite i'll get tickets to a game

i've never seen so many excited people to go to a nets game ever

u do realize they are available for purchase for like $5
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

So, tell me if this is close to accurate: no Osi, Tuck playing poorly, Herlich out, no Beatty, no Manningham, maybe no nicks, BJ & Ware playing is close to not having a RB in the game. Potential AB returning from a broken foot.

I was asking myself what is different with NYG in the last 3 years? 08-I give a partial pass with the loss of Plax, however we should hold Reese accountable for having proper depth at the position. What comes to mind is the new stadium and the fluffy psl's the org got.

No matter how stinky the team is, the Giant's get paid for their tickets every year. They hold your psl investment ransom, if you choose to not buy tickets, you lose your investment.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
    [/quote]

lol its alrite... nothing exciting...

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
    [/quote]I thought I read they are getting a new state of the art stadium somewhere in the city? Is that still moving forward?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol I'd pay extra for better seats.
    I'd have gone sooner, but the only person I know who is a Nets fan is my buddy who doesnt live around here anymore.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol I'd pay extra for better seats.
    I'd have gone sooner, but the only person I know who is a Nets fan is my buddy who doesnt live around here anymore.</p>[/quote]Have you been training for summer 2012 leisure diving? BTW-Carmel branch sucks! Not as many tellers, talent is at a low level....just a very different feel from Happy0Happy Brewster.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I thought I read they are getting a new state of the art stadium somewhere in the city? Is that still moving forward?
    [/quote]

maybe next year

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
    [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol