Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

The conversation has really elevated this morning.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Before mma-when Kimbo ruled the street

http://youtu.be/Kyg0ZHkAe6Y

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]Really, Let's go! I'll go with ya.
    [/quote]

lol alrite i'll get tickets to a game

i've never seen so many excited people to go to a nets game ever

u do realize they are available for purchase for like $5
    [/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
    [/quote]

lol its alrite... nothing exciting...

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
    [/quote]O & A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
    [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol
    [/quote]Oh man, The "donkey Punch", no nappy part, just the ho! hahahaha.

I never heard this before, what exactly happens with the Donkey Punch?
    [/quote]

jizz in the eye and then kick in the shin

if u listen, he actually gets her to laugh at the angry pirate after she tried saying there was nothing funny about rape

classic
    [/quote]i thought a donkey punch was when you youre slamming a chick in the butt and punch her in the back so her *** clenches up, and she yells heeeeowwwwa cause she just got the wind knocked out of her.

Eva Longoria is ****ing disgusting without 5 lbs on make up....no thanks.

We had this discussion last year when this news came out....sorry, im not budging on my opinion. lol
    Everyone looks good airbrushed to holy hell, matt. lol. Im tellin you....she's ****in nasty
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Maybe I'll see Eva Longoria there.
    [/quote]</p>

she divorced Tony Parker the frenchy last year....cuz he was bangin' Brent Barry's wife (who is arguably hotter anyway)</p>[/quote]

I disagree
    [/quote]Eva's smokin...too bad about the tatoo.

[quote user="Morehead State"]The conversation has really elevated this morning.[/quote]</P>

yea, you alwyas bring so much to the table.

Ifwe need your expertise on who was the best backup on the 1980 Celtics team, I'll let ya know.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
    [/quote]

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
    [/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
    [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol

[/quote]

if u listen, he actually gets her to laugh at the angry pirate after she tried saying there was nothing funny about rape

classic
    [/quote]i thought a donkey punch was when you youre slamming a chick in the butt and punch her in the back so her *** clenches up, and she yells heeeeowwwwa cause she just got the wind knocked out of her.
    [/quote]That would support what patrice was saying about doing it at the right time. So then you gotta continuosly hit them to get the clench effect? Not a good idea... That could land a nigga in jail.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

classic
    [/quote]That would support what patrice was saying about doing it at the right time. So then you gotta continuosly hit them to get the clench effect? Not a good idea... That could land a nigga in jail.
    [/quote]We gotta train every woman on how to do keegles.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

classic
    [/quote]

ohh my bad, though u were asking about angry pirate lol

hahaha yea thats what a donkey punch is
    Fear the name, appreciate the game