Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...B6sseI.blogger

fewells lost this defense.
    [/quote]

like not that I disagree with you, but u cite the worst examples and reasoning to back up ur arguments

[/quote]</P>

lol....he's just so stuck on fewell. im starting to find it all kind of funny.</P>

[/quote]cause hes calling the plays on defense buddy. just spags won the superbowl all alone.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

no really if "spags won the superbowl" why isnt fewell the head culprit on our demise the last two seasons???? its all been on the defense, right? offense avgs 20 points a game, cant blame them. lol you guys are funny

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Dezz - what happened to its on the players?
    <u>
    You get your hard **** with Coughlin to the point he could do no wrong and its always on the players and coordinators </u>even though its happened with 3 diff coordinators (sorry but 08 counts with Spags) and a turnover in players
    [/quote]there you go again matt. i even said "maybe it is time for tc to go". my **** is not hard for tc, but im not on a witch hunt like you. what happened in 08? no one on defense quit in 08.

clearly youve been missing the whole point ny and i were trying to get across to you yesterday. the players are still accountable for their actions. so what if i think fewells **** and like tc? constantly getting owned like fewell has, your going to lose your players confidence but its still up to them to battle and not lay down. its on both the players and the coach. TEAM
    [/quote]

witch hunt is the ****** you have for fewell when your in here every week and dumping everything on him (except when ur dumping it on players completely)

The line has just been crossed of Coughlin having to go. This is the first week i've really said hes gotta go.

Your just such a baby about coughlin that ur trying to say im on a witch hunt which clearly is not true. I actually hold him accountable at his job, unlike you
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]Really, Let's go! I'll go with ya.
    [/quote]

lol alrite i'll get tickets to a game

i've never seen so many excited people to go to a nets game ever

u do realize they are available for purchase for like $5
    [/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
    [/quote]

lol its alrite... nothing exciting...

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
    [/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
    [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol
    [/quote]
    LMAO! He went hard as **** on that poor girl. She couldn't even talk she was so flustered. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"]no really if "spags won the superbowl" why isnt fewell the head culprit on our demise the last two seasons???? its all been on the defense, right? offense avgs 20 points a game, cant blame them. lol you guys are funny
    [/quote]

Spags game plan shut down the top 3 offenses in the league that year in crunch time.

The difference between Coughlins control is that, as you've been saying for two years now, Fewell sucks and he still lets him stick to that game plan.

He over sees it all. But bottom line the only time u hold Coughlin accountable is for 2007 . You've even gone on to say that u give him a pass for 05 and 08.

We were the best team in football in 08 for the first 3/4 of the season and then got embarressed in playoffs. Same type of embarressment in 05.

Truth is your just a glass is half full guy when it comes to Coughlin. No way you can remember back to 08 and be happy with that season, unless you have a cowboy fan mindset

[quote user="dezzzR"]no really if "spags won the superbowl" why isnt fewell the head culprit on our demise the last two seasons???? its all been on the defense, right? offense avgs 20 points a game, cant blame them. lol you guys are funny
    [/quote]

Spags made his mark over three games game planning in the playoffs

Fewell, as you always pointed out, has always sucked and been overrated and Coughlin has never stepped in and still let this game plans go through after not being effective.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]Really, Let's go! I'll go with ya.
    [/quote]

lol alrite i'll get tickets to a game

i've never seen so many excited people to go to a nets game ever

u do realize they are available for purchase for like $5
    [/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
    [/quote]

lol its alrite... nothing exciting...

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
    [/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
    [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol
    [/quote]
    LMAO! He went hard as **** on that poor girl. She couldn't even talk she was so flustered. lol
    [/quote]

thats how he was at ALL times, he really was classic

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]The conversation has really elevated this morning.[/quote]</p>

yea, you alwyas bring so much to the table.

Ifwe need your expertise on who was the best backup on the 1980 Celtics team, I'll let ya know.</p>[/quote]
    LOL

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Dezz - what happened to its on the players?
    <u>
    You get your hard **** with Coughlin to the point he could do no wrong and its always on the players and coordinators </u>even though its happened with 3 diff coordinators (sorry but 08 counts with Spags) and a turnover in players
    [/quote]there you go again matt. i even said "maybe it is time for tc to go". my **** is not hard for tc, but im not on a witch hunt like you. what happened in 08? no one on defense quit in 08.

clearly youve been missing the whole point ny and i were trying to get across to you yesterday. the players are still accountable for their actions. so what if i think fewells **** and like tc? constantly getting owned like fewell has, your going to lose your players confidence but its still up to them to battle and not lay down. its on both the players and the coach. TEAM
    [/quote]

<u>witch hunt is the ****** you have for fewell when your in here every week and dumping everything on him</u> (except when ur dumping it on players completely)

The line has just been crossed of Coughlin having to go. This is the first week i've really said hes gotta go.

Your just such a baby about coughlin that ur trying to say im on a witch hunt which clearly is not true. I actually hold him accountable at his job, unlike you
    [/quote]lol go look at the teams and qbs who have owned this defense, a witch hunt is deserved, you know it which is why you dont like him either. tc hired him, he deserves SOME blame like iv said countless times and you choose to ignore.

and why NOW?? why not when the eagles beat us, or the 9ers or the seahawks for crying out loud? lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]no really if "spags won the superbowl" why isnt fewell the head culprit on our demise the last two seasons???? its all been on the defense, right? offense avgs 20 points a game, cant blame them. lol you guys are funny
    [/quote]

Spags made his mark over three games game planning in the playoffs

Fewell, as you always pointed out, has always sucked and been overrated and Coughlin has never stepped in and still let this game plans go through after not being effective.
    [/quote]i agree with everything you just said. but i still put more blame on fewell in regards to our defensive performance, which i think we all should. and the players quitting is inexcusable. i dont care whos coaching. these guys get paid to much money to just give up. they share that responsibility