Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats how he was at ALL times, he really was classic
    [/quote]
    I had really never heard of the guy but have been watching the stuff you have posted and did some searching on YouTube. He was really funny man.

Also, he just seemed like a really cool down to earth guy.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Dezz - what happened to its on the players?
    <u>
    You get your hard **** with Coughlin to the point he could do no wrong and its always on the players and coordinators </u>even though its happened with 3 diff coordinators (sorry but 08 counts with Spags) and a turnover in players
    [/quote]there you go again matt. i even said "maybe it is time for tc to go". my **** is not hard for tc, but im not on a witch hunt like you. what happened in 08? no one on defense quit in 08.

clearly youve been missing the whole point ny and i were trying to get across to you yesterday. the players are still accountable for their actions. so what if i think fewells **** and like tc? constantly getting owned like fewell has, your going to lose your players confidence but its still up to them to battle and not lay down. its on both the players and the coach. TEAM
    [/quote]

<u>witch hunt is the hardon you have for fewell when your in here every week and dumping everything on him</u> (except when ur dumping it on players completely)

The line has just been crossed of Coughlin having to go. This is the first week i've really said hes gotta go.

Your just such a baby about coughlin that ur trying to say im on a witch hunt which clearly is not true. I actually hold him accountable at his job, unlike you
    [/quote]lol go look at the teams and qbs who have owned this defense, a witch hunt is deserved, you know it which is why you dont like him either. tc hired him, he deserves SOME blame like iv said countless times and you choose to ignore.

and why NOW?? why not when the eagles beat us, or the 9ers or the seahawks for crying out loud? lol
    [/quote]

lol and all of that is under coughlins umbrella. Its amazing that you make so much sense to yourself
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats how he was at ALL times, he really was classic
    [/quote]
    I had really never heard of the guy but have been watching the stuff you have posted and did some searching on YouTube. He was really funny man.

Also, he just seemed like a really cool down to earth guy.
    [/quote]

the best **** he did was on opie and anthony. He was always on just shooting the ****

try and google his cold guy at reststop story, his run in with gallager lol he was the ****

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]Really, Let's go! I'll go with ya.
    [/quote]

lol alrite i'll get tickets to a game

i've never seen so many excited people to go to a nets game ever

u do realize they are available for purchase for like $5
    [/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
    [/quote]

lol its alrite... nothing exciting...

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
    [/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
    [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol
    [/quote]
    LMAO! He went hard as **** on that poor girl. She couldn't even talk she was so flustered. lol
    [/quote]Yeah he did, but he also apologized once and was respectful. He was a good guy.

<div class="report">

When asked if DeSean Jackson's head was in
    the game Thursday night, one teammate told the Philadelphia Inquirer,
    "No, he's [messing] around."</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Jackson didn't warm up with his position group,
    didn't finish his routes, and didn't bother to look teammates in the
    eye last night. He was more friendly with Marshawn Lynch than anyone on
    the Eagles. Jackson didn't seem to be heavily involved in the game plan,
    either, though coach Andy Reid attributed his disappointing production
    to Seattle rolling a safety over the top. Jackson went off on reporters
    after the game when asked about his attitude. His relationship with the
    Eagles may be irreparable.

He is such a piece of ****. I wonder where he will play next year?
    </div>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]no really if "spags won the superbowl" why isnt fewell the head culprit on our demise the last two seasons???? its all been on the defense, right? offense avgs 20 points a game, cant blame them. lol you guys are funny
    [/quote]

Spags made his mark over three games game planning in the playoffs

Fewell, as you always pointed out, has always sucked and been overrated and Coughlin has never stepped in and still let this game plans go through after not being effective.
    [/quote]i agree with everything you just said. but i still put more blame on fewell in regards to our defensive performance, which i think we all should. and the players quitting is inexcusable. i dont care whos coaching. these guys get paid to much money to just give up. they share that responsibility
    [/quote]

the team ****ting the bed, goes beyond the defense. Offense hasn't done their part past few games, special teams have ALWAYS been nonexistant, we CONSTANTLY kill ourselves with penalties, the team isn't responding to anything anymore. Im sorry but if 50 guys have no life out there, it goes beyond just individuality

You blame everything on everyone else and thats fine until it all comes to the screaching halt. IT started wtih the effort vs the Eagles. That should of been a 40-10 game in favor of us. The Saints game was the icing on the cake.

Mix in the fact that he is a PUTRID, i repeat PUTRID record vs teams with winning records, the fact that the onyl real playoff wins (when he was lucky enough to be in the playoffs) where when we had a great defensive game plan.

It was the same story before spags and after spags.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]no really if "spags won the superbowl" why isnt fewell the head culprit on our demise the last two seasons???? its all been on the defense, right? offense avgs 20 points a game, cant blame them. lol you guys are funny
    [/quote]

Spags made his mark over three games game planning in the playoffs

Fewell, as you always pointed out, has always sucked and been overrated and Coughlin has never stepped in and still let this game plans go through after not being effective.
    [/quote]i agree with everything you just said. but i still put more blame on fewell in regards to our defensive performance, which i think we all should. and the players quitting is inexcusable. i dont care whos coaching. these guys get paid to much money to just give up. they share that responsibility
    [/quote]</P>

Because Dezzz....teams dont just continuously fire their coordinators year in year out if there teams underperform, and lose. we went that route once already...didnt work obviously according to you. So you hold the man responisble for it all. The head coach.

And to answer your question "Why now?"...
    Because one or 2 close losses is nothing to get worked up about. But being on a slide that we are? A complete downward spiral into being irellevant? That's called the hot seat. And coughlin has been on the hot seat far too many times for his *** not to burn this time around.
    I like him....but, if he's not fired, Giants front office is no better than a bunch of ******ed fans who know nothing about football.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]Really, Let's go! I'll go with ya.
    [/quote]

lol alrite i'll get tickets to a game

i've never seen so many excited people to go to a nets game ever

u do realize they are available for purchase for like $5
    [/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
    [/quote]

lol its alrite... nothing exciting...

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
    [/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
    [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol
    [/quote]
    LMAO! He went hard as **** on that poor girl. She couldn't even talk she was so flustered. lol
    [/quote]Yeah he did, but he also apologized once and was respectful. He was a good guy.
    [/quote]

i loved it though

rape jokes aren't for everybody, i agree

but this braods trying to say it was America speaking up about it and not the PC police. I mean honestly the average american understands freedom of speech and doesn't mind. Only these ****in soccer moms give a **** about bullshiut like that.

It is amazing that this lady couldn't recognize that her position really was with the PC police

I love the term fake outrage... its applicable to so much bull**** today

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

When asked if DeSean Jackson's head was in
    the game Thursday night, one teammate told the Philadelphia Inquirer,
    "No, he's [messing] around."</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Jackson didn't warm up with his position group,
    didn't finish his routes, and didn't bother to look teammates in the
    eye last night. He was more friendly with Marshawn Lynch than anyone on
    the Eagles. Jackson didn't seem to be heavily involved in the game plan,
    either, though coach Andy Reid attributed his disappointing production
    to Seattle rolling a safety over the top. Jackson went off on reporters
    after the game when asked about his attitude. His relationship with the
    Eagles may be irreparable.

He is such a piece of ****. I wonder where he will play next year?
    </div>[/quote]I agree that he's a pos. Huge play kinda guy...but as bad as our current team is, I really don't want him in NY