Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Ahmad Bradshawn (foot) returned to practice Friday for the first time since sustaining a stress fracture in his foot on Oct. 30.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Coach Tom Coughlin made it clear that Bradshaw
    would have to practice before playing. It's now conceivable that the
    Giants will have his services in what may be a limited capacity for this
    week's big showdown with the Packers.
    </div>[/quote]BFD

Barry Sanders couldnt put up 100yds behind this line
    [/quote]Sadly, true dat Kase
    [/quote]An actual bulldozer couldnt get over 100yds

This is disgusting how we can go from 6th overall in rushing last season to 32nd this year, WTF!!!!!
    [/quote]It drives me insane---our entire current situation freaks me out
    [/quote]4.6ypc, 137ypg in 2010

3.2ypc and 82ypg in 2011

Could it really have all been due to us cutting O'Hara and Seubert!?!?! Im out of other ideas..... Its like we lost our Peyton Manning of our O-Line, LOL
    [/quote]

oline was declining with them

factor in the injuries to the oline, the fact that snee is producing like maybe our worst olineman, McKeznie has regressed, Diehl as better at Tackle, a lil learning curve out of Beatty, and Baas has not lived up to the contract
    [/quote]True, the O-Lines age has caught up to them. Snee is getting run over and ran past he is a straight up shell of his former self. K-Mack is all but done as an NFL starter, he was our strongest run blocker for his tenure here so much so that we could overlook his sub par pass protection cause he was such a road grader. Baas is a damned good pass blocker and a garbage run blocker, DTs and LBs just slip past him seemingly untouched

Beatty is mah boy, he's been playing out of this world this season. Shutting down just about ever pass rusher he sees (with 1 on 1 coverage I might add) his only knock is that his run blocking is falling in line with the rest of our lines crappy run blocking

I used to DESPISE the OL when I played football (prob cause they had me at OT/DE), but now I have a special appreciation for it
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

everyday after lunch i go to panera for a coffee and the same gargoyle always serves me and im always polite, but i think shes taking it the wrong way and i feel bad.

i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Ahmad Bradshawn (foot) returned to practice Friday for the first time since sustaining a stress fracture in his foot on Oct. 30.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Coach Tom Coughlin made it clear that Bradshaw
    would have to practice before playing. It's now conceivable that the
    Giants will have his services in what may be a limited capacity for this
    week's big showdown with the Packers.
    </div>[/quote]BFD

Barry Sanders couldnt put up 100yds behind this line
    [/quote]Sadly, true dat Kase
    [/quote]An actual bulldozer couldnt get over 100yds

This is disgusting how we can go from 6th overall in rushing last season to 32nd this year, WTF!!!!!
    [/quote]It drives me insane---our entire current situation freaks me out
    [/quote]4.6ypc, 137ypg in 2010

3.2ypc and 82ypg in 2011

Could it really have all been due to us cutting O'Hara and Seubert!?!?! Im out of other ideas..... Its like we lost our Peyton Manning of our O-Line, LOL
    [/quote]

oline was declining with them

factor in the injuries to the oline, the fact that snee is producing like maybe our worst olineman, McKeznie has regressed, Diehl as better at Tackle, a lil learning curve out of Beatty, and Baas has not lived up to the contract
    [/quote]True, the O-Lines age has caught up to them. Snee is getting run over and ran past he is a straight up shell of his former self. K-Mack is all but done as an NFL starter, he was our strongest run blocker for his tenure here so much so that we could overlook his sub par pass protection cause he was such a road grader. Baas is a damned good pass blocker and a garbage run blocker, DTs and LBs just slip past him seemingly untouched

Beatty is mah boy, he's been playing out of this world this season. Shutting down just about ever pass rusher he sees (with 1 on 1 coverage I might add) his only knock is that his run blocking is falling in line with the rest of our lines crappy run blocking

I used to DESPISE the OL when I played football (prob cause they had me at OT/DE), but now I have a special appreciation for it
    [/quote]

see besides McKenzie though, I don't want to say age caugh up with Snee and Diehl because they are only 29 and 31.

I think Beatty has played good, just not on board with how well as your suggesting. Personally I think hes made to play right tackle. I have to think that Diehl is back at LT next year and we draft another guard.

Baas has been a disappointment
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]everyday after lunch i go to panera for a coffee and the same gargoyle always serves me and im always polite, but i think shes taking it the wrong way and i feel bad.
    [/quote]

just call her gargoyle - that will straighten that situation out

[quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

i think hes completely regressed. He run or pass block well anymore.

MAYBE he'll be back in abackup role next year but I can't see him starting for us

[quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

MAYBE he'll be back in abackup role next year but I can't see him starting for us

[/quote]

Colts @ Patriots

20 point spread

I would have to take NE on that one. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

i think hes completely regressed. <u>He run or pass block well anymore.</u>

[/quote]cant?

i think the o line as been ok in pass protection, but horrible when run blocking.