Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Ahmad Bradshawn (foot) returned to practice Friday for the first time since sustaining a stress fracture in his foot on Oct. 30.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Coach Tom Coughlin made it clear that Bradshaw
    would have to practice before playing. It's now conceivable that the
    Giants will have his services in what may be a limited capacity for this
    week's big showdown with the Packers.
    </div>[/quote]BFD

Barry Sanders couldnt put up 100yds behind this line
    [/quote]Sadly, true dat Kase
    [/quote]An actual bulldozer couldnt get over 100yds

This is disgusting how we can go from 6th overall in rushing last season to 32nd this year, WTF!!!!!
    [/quote]It drives me insane---our entire current situation freaks me out
    [/quote]4.6ypc, 137ypg in 2010

3.2ypc and 82ypg in 2011

Could it really have all been due to us cutting O'Hara and Seubert!?!?! Im out of other ideas..... Its like we lost our Peyton Manning of our O-Line, LOL
    [/quote]

oline was declining with them

factor in the injuries to the oline, the fact that snee is producing like maybe our worst olineman, McKeznie has regressed, Diehl as better at Tackle, a lil learning curve out of Beatty, and Baas has not lived up to the contract
    [/quote]True, the O-Lines age has caught up to them. Snee is getting run over and ran past he is a straight up shell of his former self. K-Mack is all but done as an NFL starter, he was our strongest run blocker for his tenure here so much so that we could overlook his sub par pass protection cause he was such a road grader. Baas is a damned good pass blocker and a garbage run blocker, DTs and LBs just slip past him seemingly untouched

Beatty is mah boy, he's been playing out of this world this season. Shutting down just about ever pass rusher he sees (with 1 on 1 coverage I might add) his only knock is that his run blocking is falling in line with the rest of our lines crappy run blocking

I used to DESPISE the OL when I played football (prob cause they had me at OT/DE), but now I have a special appreciation for it
    [/quote]

see besides McKenzie though, I don't want to say age caugh up with Snee and Diehl because they are only 29 and 31.

I think Beatty has played good, just not on board with how well as your suggesting. Personally I think hes made to play right tackle. I have to think that Diehl is back at LT next year and we draft another guard.

Baas has been a disappointment
    [/quote]I dont wanna say that age caught up with Diehl n Snee either, but they can no longer pick up the LBs blitzing, they just dont have the agility anymore (or they havent shown it this season)

You would think that Diehl was gonna be a great LG, thats where he performed at his highest level of play a few years ago.

Why do you think Beatty would be a better RT, typically with right handed QBs the RT is a better run blocker who is more of a mauler than a finesse OL, which is what Beatty is. IMO Beatty is the prototypical LT
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

i think hes completely regressed. <u>He run or pass block well anymore.</u>

MAYBE he'll be back in abackup role next year but I can't see him starting for us
    [/quote]cant?

i think the o line as been ok in pass protection, but horrible when run blocking.
    [/quote]

eli has been hit more times this season than in any season before

its been awful
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<div class="report">

Coach Tom Coughlin said after Ahmad Bradshaw's
    (foot, questionable) Friday practice that he's "encouraged," and the
    Giants will see how Bradshaw feels on Saturday morning.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    It sounds like the Giants have planned a Saturday
    morning followup workout for Bradshaw, with the intent being to see how
    he bounces back the day after a practice. Bradshaw wouldn't be a
    fantasy option in his first game back from a cracked foot, but his
    chances of emerging as one down the stretch are growing. Avoid the
    Giants' backfield against the Packers this week.
    </div>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

MAYBE he'll be back in abackup role next year but I can't see him starting for us
    [/quote]cant?

i think the o line as been ok in pass protection, but horrible when run blocking.
    [/quote]

its been awful
    [/quote]You sure about that, I cant find any numbers on google and every game this season seems like Eli has more than enough time back in the pocket to let routes develop and survey the field

Run blocking on the other hand cant be defended by anyone
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Ahmad Bradshawn (foot) returned to practice Friday for the first time since sustaining a stress fracture in his foot on Oct. 30.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Coach Tom Coughlin made it clear that Bradshaw
    would have to practice before playing. It's now conceivable that the
    Giants will have his services in what may be a limited capacity for this
    week's big showdown with the Packers.
    </div>[/quote]BFD

Barry Sanders couldnt put up 100yds behind this line
    [/quote]Sadly, true dat Kase
    [/quote]An actual bulldozer couldnt get over 100yds

This is disgusting how we can go from 6th overall in rushing last season to 32nd this year, WTF!!!!!
    [/quote]It drives me insane---our entire current situation freaks me out
    [/quote]4.6ypc, 137ypg in 2010

3.2ypc and 82ypg in 2011

Could it really have all been due to us cutting O'Hara and Seubert!?!?! Im out of other ideas..... Its like we lost our Peyton Manning of our O-Line, LOL
    [/quote]

oline was declining with them

factor in the injuries to the oline, the fact that snee is producing like maybe our worst olineman, McKeznie has regressed, Diehl as better at Tackle, a lil learning curve out of Beatty, and Baas has not lived up to the contract
    [/quote]True, the O-Lines age has caught up to them. Snee is getting run over and ran past he is a straight up shell of his former self. K-Mack is all but done as an NFL starter, he was our strongest run blocker for his tenure here so much so that we could overlook his sub par pass protection cause he was such a road grader. Baas is a damned good pass blocker and a garbage run blocker, DTs and LBs just slip past him seemingly untouched

Beatty is mah boy, he's been playing out of this world this season. Shutting down just about ever pass rusher he sees (with 1 on 1 coverage I might add) his only knock is that his run blocking is falling in line with the rest of our lines crappy run blocking

I used to DESPISE the OL when I played football (prob cause they had me at OT/DE), but now I have a special appreciation for it
    [/quote]

see besides McKenzie though, I don't want to say age caugh up with Snee and Diehl because they are only 29 and 31.

I think Beatty has played good, just not on board with how well as your suggesting. Personally I think hes made to play right tackle. I have to think that Diehl is back at LT next year and we draft another guard.

Baas has been a disappointment
    [/quote]I dont wanna say that age caught up with Diehl n Snee either, but they can no longer pick up the LBs blitzing, they just dont have the agility anymore (or they havent shown it this season)

You would think that Diehl was gonna be a great LG, thats where he performed at his highest level of play a few years ago.

Why do you think Beatty would be a better RT, typically with right handed QBs the RT is a better run blocker who is more of a mauler than a finesse OL, which is what Beatty is. IMO Beatty is the prototypical LT
    [/quote]

For right now im just going to go with Diehl grew into the tackle position. ALot of points have been also made that Diehl has been the scapegoat playing between Baas and Beatty this year

I am also going ocmpletely on my own here and saying that Snee is hurt. Something is off, we know hes missed time, been pulled out of games, and my conspiracy theory is that we are going to hear that he played much mor einjured than we know this year.

I just think that Beattys pass blocking isn't par for LT and would match up much better on the right side. I don't think hes as bad at run blocking as you suggest. I think playing RT will take stress off of him dealing with the Demarcus Wares and Brian Orakpos of the world. I think that while he isn't a road grater, we aren't going for that type of offense anymore. I think it just seems worse with Jacobs in the backfield. I want to see a split of Bradshaws runs this year, im pretty sure hes had more success to the left side

Oh yea has anyone mentioned THIS!?!?!?

(CBS/AP) DECATUR, Ala. - A linebacker for the Oakland Raiders was
    arrested Thursday after police say he fired a gun during a fight in his
    hometown.

Rolando McClain, 22, was charged with assault,
    menacing, reckless endangerment and firing a gun inside the city limits,
    after police say he held a gun to a man's head then fired it beside his
    ear.</p>

McClain, who signed a $40 million, five-year contract with
    the Raiders in July 2010, was released on $2,000 bond. His attorney said
    he denies firing the gun and being involved in a fight.</p>

Police
    said the victim, whose name was not released, suffered injuries to his
    head and face during a fight with another man who was also arrested and
    released. He was bleeding when officers talked to him.</p>

"The
    victim told officers that following the fight, he crawled to his car,"
    the police statement said. "He said that when he reached his car,
    Rolando McClain produced a pistol and aimed it at him. He said that
    while he was still on the ground, McClain walked over to him and put the
    gun to his head."</p>

Police said the victim told officers "he
    begged McClain not to shoot him and that McClain took the gun away from
    his head, held it next to his ear and fired it."</p>

Raiders coach
    Hue Jackson told the Associated Press that McClain was in Alabama for
    his grandfather's funeral and that he expected the linebacker to play
    this Sunday in Miami.</p>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

[/quote]cant?

[/quote]

its been awful
    [/quote]no i hear you but there are plays in the passing game where they look good. elis also taking the sacks this year

i want this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxppg...eature=related
    "yaknow i got this one kid lawerence taylor, now every linebacker in the league thinks their worth $900000" lmao

LT "i did it again, didnt i?"

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

For right now im just going to go with Diehl grew into the tackle position. ALot of points have been also made that Diehl has been the scapegoat playing between Baas and Beatty this year

I am also going ocmpletely on my own here and saying that Snee is hurt. Something is off, we know hes missed time, been pulled out of games, and my conspiracy theory is that we are going to hear that he played much mor einjured than we know this year.

I just think that Beattys pass blocking isn't par for LT and would match up much better on the right side. I don't think hes as bad at run blocking as you suggest. I think playing RT will take stress off of him dealing with the Demarcus Wares and Brian Orakpos of the world. I think that while he isn't a road grater, we aren't going for that type of offense anymore. I think it just seems worse with Jacobs in the backfield. I want to see a split of Bradshaws runs this year, im pretty sure hes had more success to the left side
    [/quote]Well where shall I start.....

You may be right, DD may have grown into the LT spot (even though he wasnt good there) and the change back to LG isnt as easy as all of us fans thought. He's def not the scape goat because he's between Baas and Beatty, go back and focus on our LT spot (I always do cause I was such a Beatty supporter, I sometimes focus on him) Beatty is on 'Beatty Island' (LOL) 1 on 1 with the Orakpo's, T Cole's and Peppers' of the NFL, he's not the guy missing blocks and blowing assignments

Snee injured, I could see it. But cmon these guys do more damage to our team when they play hurt, admit you're f'd up and let someone else step in and hopefully help us.... YA HEAR THAT JUSTIN TUCK!!!!!

I dont wanna sound like a Dbag, but go back and watch the tape on Beatty, his pass protection is/was hands down the best on our OL by MILES!!! And what are you talking about, the 'stress' of Beatty, he is one of the most even keeled NFLers (just about every draft site mentioned that) but that may also play into his subpar run blocking.

I def want a road grader (like the old KMack) and while we have gravitated towards a pass 1st offense it would be amazing to have a straight up beast at RT who just looks foward to kicking the tish out of DEs

Jacobs, Bradshaw, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, a Rhino it doesnt matter who's running behind our OL, theyre gonna blow dong

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

[/quote]cant?

[/quote]

its been awful
    [/quote]You sure about that, I cant find any numbers on google and every game this season seems like Eli has more than enough time back in the pocket to let routes develop and survey the field

Run blocking on the other hand cant be defended by anyone
    [/quote]

absolutely. Eli has NEVER been hit like this, pretty sure they flashed that stat during Eagles game.

sacks alone, Eli's been sacked the most 30 times in one season and hes at 20.. so hes in the general vicinity but hes actually doing a great job of getting the ball away...

I mean christ have you EVER seen Eli this mobile as hes been this year? Its def not designed