Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i think k macs looked ok this season. he is getting old though.
    [/quote]

i think hes completely regressed. <u>He run or pass block well anymore.</u>

MAYBE he'll be back in abackup role next year but I can't see him starting for us
    [/quote]cant?

i think the o line as been ok in pass protection, but horrible when run blocking.
    [/quote]

eli has been hit more times this season than in any season before

its been awful
    [/quote]You sure about that, I cant find any numbers on google and every game this season seems like Eli has more than enough time back in the pocket to let routes develop and survey the field

Run blocking on the other hand cant be defended by anyone
    [/quote]

absolutely. Eli has NEVER been hit like this, pretty sure they flashed that stat during Eagles game.

sacks alone, Eli's been sacked the most 30 times in one season and hes at 20.. so hes in the general vicinity but hes actually doing a great job of getting the ball away...

I mean christ have you EVER seen Eli this mobile as hes been this year? Its def not designed
    [/quote]Yea I just saw that hes been sacked 20x this year, it feels like much less. Then again we had a few games where the sacks just piled up, between Philly, Wash, Seattle, and STL we had 16 sacks

Eazy E is def doing a great job at minimizing the turnovers, I remember the days of him getting pressure and it was almost guaranteed that he'd toss up a duck into the opponentns hands
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"]everyday after lunch i go to panera for a coffee and the same gargoyle always serves me and im always polite, but i think shes taking it the wrong way and i feel bad.
    [/quote]</P>

that happens at to me at work sometimes....cuz im supposed to be polite and pleasant....</P>

however youre in a situation where you can be brash, and to the point! lol...youre just ordering coffee! lol
    recently some wildebeest wrote down her number on MY business card and gave it to me, i didnt react at first...but then i realized she didnt leave a name....clear this was a"You must be new to this" type situation.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]everyday after lunch i go to panera for a coffee and the same gargoyle always serves me and im always polite, but i think shes taking it the wrong way and i feel bad.
    [/quote]</p>

that happens at to me at work sometimes....cuz im supposed to be polite and pleasant....</p>

however youre in a situation where you can be brash, and to the point! lol...youre just ordering coffee! lol
    recently some wildebeest wrote down her number on MY business card and gave it to me, i didnt react at first...but then i realized she didnt leave a name....<u>clear this was a"You must be new to this" type situation.</u>
    </p>[/quote]lmao.

i cant be mean, unless its a reaction, so i guess ill just keep leading her on haha

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

that happens at to me at work sometimes....cuz im supposed to be polite and pleasant....</p>

recently some wildebeest wrote down her number on MY business card and gave it to me, i didnt react at first...but then i realized she didnt leave a name....<u>clear this was a"You must be new to this" type situation.</u>
    </p>[/quote]lmao.

i cant be mean, unless its a reaction, so i guess ill just keep leading her on haha
    [/quote]Do you enjoy spit and/or worse fluids in your coffee????

Cmon dezz, do the girl a favor and lay that rhino down, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]lmao.

[/quote]well at penera they just hand you the cup and they have the coffe makers on the side. one time she tried to like brush my hand with her fingers with a look while she handed me a cup, i just ignored it. hahaha but now its just awkward and shes still a gargoyle.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

that happens at to me at work sometimes....cuz im supposed to be polite and pleasant....</P>

recently some wildebeest wrote down her number on MY business card and gave it to me, i didnt react at first...but then i realized she didnt leave a name....<U>clear this was a"You must be new to this" type situation.</U>
    </P>

[/quote]lmao.

[/quote]</P>

LMAO!!! Advice of the day....
    I didnt say he should be mean....i just said he didnt have to go out of his way to be super nice.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

http://movies.ign.com/articles/121/1213829p1.html
    Producer Neal Moritz -- one of the Hollywood minds behind films like Stealth, The Fast and the Furious and I Am Legend -- has decided to reboot the Starship Troopers franchise for some reason.

lmao. i expect tons of unnecessary nudity

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]lmao.

[/quote]</p>

LMAO!!! Advice of the day....
    I didnt say he should be mean....i just said he didnt have to go out of his way to be super nice.</p>[/quote]Just bag it up, give her your worst (or in Dezz's case, best) effort when you plow her and youll be guaranteed she wont call back.... Oh yea get really drunk before you do this

LOL

[quote user="dezzzR"]well at penera they just hand you the cup and they have the coffe makers on the side. one time she tried to like brush my hand with her fingers with a look while she handed me a cup, i just ignored it. hahaha but now its just awkward and shes still a gargoyle.
    [/quote]</P>

haha...dude...
    first of all, quit stealin my words....

next time you order coffee, you should take the coffee while making the awkward turtle hand motion....
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]Cmon dezz, do the girl a favor and lay that rhino down, LOL
    [/quote]
    I'm pretty sure it's more like a wombat.