Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"]Just bag it up, give her your worst (or in Dezz's case, best) effort when you plow her and youll be guaranteed she wont call back.... Oh yea get really drunk before you do this

LOL
    [/quote]</P>

i do like this advice.
    i've never gotten after a chubby chick.....but one drunken night, ya never know...although I hope it never comes to that!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The recent lack of first-half touchdowns is not sitting well with Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride.

"It's very frustrating," Gilbride said on Thursday.

In the last four games, the Giants have has failed to score a single
    touchdown in the first half and the squad has just one score in its
    last five games. In those last four games, the Giants have not scored
    more than six points in a half and have tallied a combined 12 points.

<font color="#0000FF">Guess we have to blame the players for this to....</font>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The recent lack of first-half touchdowns is not sitting well with Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride.

[/quote]you guys are women. and considering ware and bj cant get more than 50 yards a game yea, a little bit. TEAAAAAAAM

our offense avg over 20 points a game. thats good. offense is not the problem although it is sputtering.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

For right now im just going to go with Diehl grew into the tackle position. ALot of points have been also made that Diehl has been the scapegoat playing between Baas and Beatty this year

I am also going ocmpletely on my own here and saying that Snee is hurt. Something is off, we know hes missed time, been pulled out of games, and my conspiracy theory is that we are going to hear that he played much mor einjured than we know this year.

I just think that Beattys pass blocking isn't par for LT and would match up much better on the right side. I don't think hes as bad at run blocking as you suggest. I think playing RT will take stress off of him dealing with the Demarcus Wares and Brian Orakpos of the world. I think that while he isn't a road grater, we aren't going for that type of offense anymore. I think it just seems worse with Jacobs in the backfield. I want to see a split of Bradshaws runs this year, im pretty sure hes had more success to the left side
    [/quote]Well where shall I start.....

You may be right, DD may have grown into the LT spot (even though he wasnt good there) and the change back to LG isnt as easy as all of us fans thought. He's def not the scape goat because he's between Baas and Beatty, go back and focus on our LT spot (I always do cause I was such a Beatty supporter, I sometimes focus on him) Beatty is on 'Beatty Island' (LOL) 1 on 1 with the Orakpo's, T Cole's and Peppers' of the NFL, he's not the guy missing blocks and blowing assignments

Snee injured, I could see it. But cmon these guys do more damage to our team when they play hurt, admit you're f'd up and let someone else step in and hopefully help us.... YA HEAR THAT JUSTIN TUCK!!!!!

I dont wanna sound like a Dbag, but go back and watch the tape on Beatty, his pass protection is/was hands down the best on our OL by MILES!!! And what are you talking about, the 'stress' of Beatty, he is one of the most even keeled NFLers (just about every draft site mentioned that) but that may also play into his subpar run blocking.

I def want a road grader (like the old KMack) and while we have gravitated towards a pass 1st offense it would be amazing to have a straight up beast at RT who just looks foward to kicking the tish out of DEs

Jacobs, Bradshaw, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, a Rhino it doesnt matter who's running behind our OL, theyre gonna blow dong
    [/quote]

i had a response to this but browser closed and busy at work

real quick on beatty it wasn't the job he was doing, but he was missing assignments nad picking the wrong guy up is the knock
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

anyone know if gints are keeping kiwi at linebacker or moving him back to line? i want to rest tuck.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The recent lack of first-half touchdowns is not sitting well with Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride.

[/quote]you guys are women. and considering ware and bj cant get more than 50 yards a game yea, a little bit. TEAAAAAAAM

our offense avg over 20 points a game. thats good. offense is not the problem although it is sputtering.
    [/quote]

the offense averaging 18 points a loss is an issue.. especially because its inflated numbers due to garbage time scores
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone know if gints are keeping kiwi at linebacker or moving him back to line? i want to rest tuck.
    [/quote]</P>

what LBs would we have left?!?! lol.....not possible!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Just bag it up, give her your worst (or in Dezz's case, best) effort when you plow her and youll be guaranteed she wont call back.... Oh yea get really drunk before you do this

LOL
    [/quote]</p>

i do like this advice.
    i've never gotten after a chubby chick.....but one drunken night, ya never know...although I hope it never comes to that!</p>[/quote]RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Its happened to the best of us my man, LOL
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

For right now im just going to go with Diehl grew into the tackle position. ALot of points have been also made that Diehl has been the scapegoat playing between Baas and Beatty this year

I am also going ocmpletely on my own here and saying that Snee is hurt. Something is off, we know hes missed time, been pulled out of games, and my conspiracy theory is that we are going to hear that he played much mor einjured than we know this year.

I just think that Beattys pass blocking isn't par for LT and would match up much better on the right side. I don't think hes as bad at run blocking as you suggest. I think playing RT will take stress off of him dealing with the Demarcus Wares and Brian Orakpos of the world. I think that while he isn't a road grater, we aren't going for that type of offense anymore. I think it just seems worse with Jacobs in the backfield. I want to see a split of Bradshaws runs this year, im pretty sure hes had more success to the left side
    [/quote]Well where shall I start.....

You may be right, DD may have grown into the LT spot (even though he wasnt good there) and the change back to LG isnt as easy as all of us fans thought. He's def not the scape goat because he's between Baas and Beatty, go back and focus on our LT spot (I always do cause I was such a Beatty supporter, I sometimes focus on him) Beatty is on 'Beatty Island' (LOL) 1 on 1 with the Orakpo's, T Cole's and Peppers' of the NFL, he's not the guy missing blocks and blowing assignments

Snee injured, I could see it. But cmon these guys do more damage to our team when they play hurt, admit you're f'd up and let someone else step in and hopefully help us.... YA HEAR THAT JUSTIN TUCK!!!!!

I dont wanna sound like a Dbag, but go back and watch the tape on Beatty, his pass protection is/was hands down the best on our OL by MILES!!! And what are you talking about, the 'stress' of Beatty, he is one of the most even keeled NFLers (just about every draft site mentioned that) but that may also play into his subpar run blocking.

I def want a road grader (like the old KMack) and while we have gravitated towards a pass 1st offense it would be amazing to have a straight up beast at RT who just looks foward to kicking the tish out of DEs

Jacobs, Bradshaw, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, a Rhino it doesnt matter who's running behind our OL, theyre gonna blow dong
    [/quote]

i had a response to this but browser closed and busy at work

real quick on beatty it wasn't the job he was doing, but he was missing assignments nad picking the wrong guy up is the knock
    [/quote]SUUUUUUUURE ya did

He was def not missing assignments and picking up the wrong guy. I dont wanna sound like a d-bag but look at the tape, he's sealing the edges and BAM, someone slips right past Diehl

Beatty isnt the problem
    Draft Wishlist:

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone know if gints are keeping kiwi at linebacker or moving him back to line? i want to rest tuck.
    [/quote]We should just keep him at LB no matter what. We'll have JPP playing his natural position and Tolly will be on the other side. We cant have our middle core being Grant, Blackburn, Williams, and Jones, thats just abysmal

Kiwi is a NASTY DE, but we cant keep moving him here and there, he just needs to grow into his role as the 'joker' LB
    Draft Wishlist: