Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

For right now im just going to go with Diehl grew into the tackle position. ALot of points have been also made that Diehl has been the scapegoat playing between Baas and Beatty this year

I am also going ocmpletely on my own here and saying that Snee is hurt. Something is off, we know hes missed time, been pulled out of games, and my conspiracy theory is that we are going to hear that he played much mor einjured than we know this year.

I just think that Beattys pass blocking isn't par for LT and would match up much better on the right side. I don't think hes as bad at run blocking as you suggest. I think playing RT will take stress off of him dealing with the Demarcus Wares and Brian Orakpos of the world. I think that while he isn't a road grater, we aren't going for that type of offense anymore. I think it just seems worse with Jacobs in the backfield. I want to see a split of Bradshaws runs this year, im pretty sure hes had more success to the left side
    [/quote]Well where shall I start.....

You may be right, DD may have grown into the LT spot (even though he wasnt good there) and the change back to LG isnt as easy as all of us fans thought. He's def not the scape goat because he's between Baas and Beatty, go back and focus on our LT spot (I always do cause I was such a Beatty supporter, I sometimes focus on him) Beatty is on 'Beatty Island' (LOL) 1 on 1 with the Orakpo's, T Cole's and Peppers' of the NFL, he's not the guy missing blocks and blowing assignments

Snee injured, I could see it. But cmon these guys do more damage to our team when they play hurt, admit you're f'd up and let someone else step in and hopefully help us.... YA HEAR THAT JUSTIN TUCK!!!!!

I dont wanna sound like a Dbag, but go back and watch the tape on Beatty, his pass protection is/was hands down the best on our OL by MILES!!! And what are you talking about, the 'stress' of Beatty, he is one of the most even keeled NFLers (just about every draft site mentioned that) but that may also play into his subpar run blocking.

I def want a road grader (like the old KMack) and while we have gravitated towards a pass 1st offense it would be amazing to have a straight up beast at RT who just looks foward to kicking the tish out of DEs

Jacobs, Bradshaw, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, a Rhino it doesnt matter who's running behind our OL, theyre gonna blow dong
    [/quote]

i had a response to this but browser closed and busy at work

real quick on beatty it wasn't the job he was doing, but he was missing assignments nad picking the wrong guy up is the knock
    [/quote]SUUUUUUUURE ya did

He was def not missing assignments and picking up the wrong guy. I dont wanna sound like a d-bag but look at the tape, he's sealing the edges and BAM, someone slips right past Diehl

Beatty isnt the problem
    [/quote]

first off, ridiculous to say he def wasn't missing assignments. Blitzes on his inside gap, you have no clue what the slide call was, neither do I. Like I said, its just something I read from someone on the board. Forget who, but it wasn't like NYGBurner or osmething like that lol, somebody thats a good poster.

Sealing the edge isn't always his responsibility... sure on straight up blocking with no stunts hes on that DE but its basically impossible to tell. Just thought it was an interesting theory.

Beatty is part of the problem. You may be impressed with some of the things he did, but he is far from complete are solid. Being one dimensional in a balanced offense is not a good thing.

And for the record i've seen Beatty pushed back and physicalled back into our RBs and Eli's lap numerous times. Just because he stayed in front doesn't mean he did a great job, it just means he didn't get completely *****ed.

Yea I agree these guys playing hurt is an issue, but if you don't play for something that is considered "nagging" it reflects badly on you. I've actually been arguing wtih people suggesting that Tuck is a *****, all week. Its amazing.

Its slippery slope to decide whether to sit or not. If your good enough to go but may not be 100%, should you play? At however injured you are, are you better than the backups?

Dude honestly I do rewatch all the games, i was impressed to a degree but he def isn't what I considered Solid. Certain games he did do very well, but he wasn't consistantly good at all. He was embarressed in Philly2.

I think I like the idea of trying to land a power house Guard and keeping Beatty and Diehl at tackles. It just depends what they want to do. I think Diehl is too invaluable with his ability to move to guard and tackle even though he hasn't looked great at guard. HEs only 31 and we have him for a couple of more years. Can't completely overhaul the OLine in 2 years unless you want a bad rebuilding stage.

I agree not to expect big numbers, but I think bradshaw would of tore **** apart with the holes our OLine was making this past week. Not that it was old schots football, but they were there enough.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone know if gints are keeping kiwi at linebacker or moving him back to line? i want to rest tuck.
    [/quote]We should just keep him at LB no matter what. We'll have JPP playing his natural position and Tolly will be on the other side. We cant have our middle core being Grant, Blackburn, Williams, and Jones, thats just abysmal

Kiwi is a NASTY DE, but we cant keep moving him here and there, he just needs to grow into his role as the 'joker' LB
    [/quote]

if Osi is gone next year I would probably be in favor of moving Kiwi back to LB if we can resign Goff (and hes healthy) or bring a LB in

LMAO

Rolando McClain

have a good weekend

if anybody else is going to this weekends massacre inform me so we can booze

PEACE

<div class="report">

Packers CBs coach Joe Whitt said Friday that he believes Victor Cruz has surpassed Hakeem Nicks as the Giants' No. 1 receiver.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Whitt, but the way, is extremely well respected in
    league circles and has drawn Mike Tomlin comparisons as a potential
    future riser. "There's no question. Pro Bowl player," said Whitt after
    watching tape on Cruz. "I mean, he's the real deal." This isn't to
    suggest that the Packers will roll double coverage to Cruz over Nicks,
    but it's clear that the first-year starter is an every-week fantasy
    play. He's the No. 1 overall fantasy receiver since Week 5.
    </div>

With a victory against the Rams, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh can improve
    his record with the team to 10-2. That would give Harbaugh as many
    victories in 12 games as Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo (10-33) would have
    after 44 games.

OUCH lol

A lil similar to the pats game in 07???
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

#sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game

LMAO

Thanks dezz had a great time. Got along with EVERYBODY in your section and made you look good. A lil tiff happened but everybody was on our side lol so u don't have to worry about anything. Only issue is that this person was a season ticket holder as well

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game

LMAO

Thanks dezz had a great time. Got along with EVERYBODY in your section and made you look good. A lil tiff happened but everybody was on our side lol so u don't have to worry about anything. Only issue is that this person was a season ticket holder as well
    [/quote]</P>

Looks like the Terrorist Squad vs. FTU next week. HAHAHAHA!!!!</P>

This one will be over early.</P>

P,S. Is Byron really the favorite? He's been riding the Rodgers train the past few weeks with the rest of his team falling apart. He is at KC and vs. the Bears at Lambo, weeks 15 and 16.</P>

They are scrambling in Central Maine.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

and a special thanks to Ol Pappy for winning to get me in the playoffs, only to knock him out next week

Your mine son