Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game

LMAO

Thanks dezz had a great time. Got along with EVERYBODY in your section and made you look good. A lil tiff happened but everybody was on our side lol so u don't have to worry about anything. Only issue is that this person was a season ticket holder as well
    [/quote]</p>

Looks like the Terrorist Squad vs. FTU next week. HAHAHAHA!!!!</p>

This one will be over early.</p>

P,S. Is Byron really the favorite? He's been riding the Rodgers train the past few weeks with the rest of his team falling apart. He is at KC and vs. the Bears at Lambo, weeks 15 and 16.</p>

They are scrambling in Central Maine.</p>[/quote]

LMAO i missed this

I got a stop gap QB situation and am gonna whip your ***.... it will be embarressing for you

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#<u>sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game</u>

LMAO

Thanks dezz had a great time. Got along with EVERYBODY in your section and made you look good. A lil tiff happened but everybody was on our side lol so u don't have to worry about anything. Only issue is that this person was a season ticket holder as well
    [/quote]seriously right?! i was laughing my *** off. hahaha
    glad you had a good time.
    yea the people on the left are different every time, old timers to the right, and a good young crowd behind you, right?

what did you do? haha

ughh so close.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#<u>sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game</u>

LMAO

yea the people on the left are different every time, old timers to the right, and a good young crowd behind you, right?

what did you do? haha

ughh so close.
    [/quote]

well directly to the left me was this 9 year old kid and his dad. I must say, one of the best strangers I sat next too. I couldn't believe all the **** this kid knew. He was screaming Kildrive sucks, ****in hilarious

Younger guys in back of us were cool bull****ted with them the whole time, had a couple of GB fans in front were cool. The couple to the left of the young kid and his dad were cool, the people to the right were cool.

So at half time we had to take a piss so our row was filled but the 10 setas in front of us were empty at this point, there was like5 people to the left and 5 people to the right of the row in front, so we stepped down and walked out to the left. I walk by, I don't hear a thing blondie walks by and this guy has some words for her

Apparently cursed her out and called her a name for walking by his way and not going the other way. So i didn't hear this and we walk down she tells me what happend so I walked back after we pissed and just chumped him in front of everybody. He kept screaming at me "YOU RENT, YOU RENT". I said thats a great point, your brilliant, what a real man you are to scream I rent when I paid my own money for my tickets instead of having my daddy pay for season tickets and like this is relevent to the fact that your too much of a ***** coward to say something to me instead of a woman. Next time your feeling tough, say it to me instead of a girl and i'll (insert a way to **** u up) or I can take you outside in whatever lot you want (insert way to **** u up)

lol that was the general situation. But apparently everybudy that was sitting around us saw this guy be a scumbag and was giving us props and saying how much of an ******* he was.

Lol I think I called him boy and told him to sit down before I make him my ***** lol. I dunno, I was just trying to emasculate him in any way i could. I think I was successful

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#<u>sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game</u>

LMAO

what did you do? haha

ughh so close.
    [/quote]

well directly to the left me was this 9 year old kid and his dad. I must say, one of the best strangers I sat next too. I couldn't believe all the **** this kid knew. He was screaming Kildrive sucks, ****in hilarious

Younger guys in back of us were cool bull****ted with them the whole time, had a couple of GB fans in front were cool. The couple to the left of the young kid and his dad were cool, the people to the right were cool.

So at half time we had to take a piss so our row was filled but the 10 setas in front of us were empty at this point, there was like5 people to the left and 5 people to the right of the row in front, so we stepped down and walked out to the left. I walk by, I don't hear a thing blondie walks by and this guy has some words for her

Apparently cursed her out and called her a name for walking by his way and not going the other way. So i didn't hear this and we walk down she tells me what happend so I walked back after we pissed and just chumped him in front of everybody. He kept screaming at me "YOU RENT, YOU RENT". I said thats a great point, your brilliant, what a real man you are to scream I rent when I paid my own money for my tickets instead of having my daddy pay for season tickets and like this is relevent to the fact that your too much of a ***** coward to say something to me instead of a woman. Next time your feeling tough, say it to me instead of a girl and i'll (insert a way to **** u up) or I can take you outside in whatever lot you want (insert way to **** u up)

lol that was the general situation. But apparently everybudy that was sitting around us saw this guy be a scumbag and was giving us props and saying how much of an ******* he was.

Lol I think I called him boy and told him to sit down before I make him my ***** lol. I dunno, I was just trying to emasculate him in any way i could. I think I was successful
    [/quote]ohhhhhh that guys always a **** to everyone, great job. iv seen him whining before. i dont get why people make a big deal about it. especially when no play is going on.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I paid my own money for my tickets instead of having my daddy pay for season tickets
    [/quote]LOL, didnt Dezzy pay for your free tix yesterday???
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Argh, I still cant believe you beat me in FF yesterday

Youre SOOOOOO lucky Forte got injured
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I paid my own money for my tickets instead of having my daddy pay for season tickets
    [/quote]it started as a $100 bet that beckum would have 20 catches this year. i conceded early defeat and offered him tickets. andwhat happens on the 2nd or 3rd play of the game?!?! lmao thats football.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game

LMAO

[/quote]</P>

Looks like the Terrorist Squad vs. FTU next week. HAHAHAHA!!!!</P>

This one will be over early.</P>

P,S. Is Byron really the favorite? He's been riding the Rodgers train the past few weeks with the rest of his team falling apart. He is at KC and vs. the Bears at Lambo, weeks 15 and 16.</P>

They are scrambling in Central Maine.</P>

[/quote]

LMAO i missed this

I got a stop gap QB situation and am gonna whip your ***.... it will be embarressing for you

[/quote]</P>

Stop gaps aint cuttin' it kiddo. You limped into the playoffs and now you're in with the big boys.</P>

Its gunna be a major league *** wuppin next week. I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.</P>

My matchups are incredible next week.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I paid my own money for my tickets instead of having my daddy pay for season tickets
    [/quote]

lol was just the point of the matter that this ***got was trying to make a point that he could talk **** to Amanda walking by him because we aren't season ticket holders and he is. Like yea pal, your 23 your *** didn't pay for them you ***got *** *****

[quote user="Kase-1"]Argh, I still cant believe you beat me in FF yesterday

Youre SOOOOOO lucky Forte got injured
    [/quote]

LMAO

sorry I can't hear you... i'm too busy preparing for the playoffs