Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#sweetirony - Beckum scores the first TD of the game

LMAO

[/quote]
    Dude, seriously right? I laughed for a while just thinking about it. Poetic justice. lol

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]If and when we beat Dallas next week we WILL be the NFC East champs.....Period.[/quote]

we still have to beat them twice

[/quote]</p>

They may only win one more game...if that. If they lose to us they will probably lose to Philly and TB is a big question mark.</p>

It may be over before week 17. How stupid was Garrett yesterday?</p>[/quote]

couldn't tell ya I was at the game

which is why I actually hate going to the games, I miss everything

And i forgot to DVR the game so I can't go back to watch it.

Good news I have an App to set my DVR, bad news Giants stadium NEVER has an service
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</p>[/quote]
    I'll be waiting for you sweetheart.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</p>[/quote]
    I'll be waiting for you sweetheart.
    [/quote]

the 2012 fantasy season is a long wait away
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Victor Cruz recorded his 5th 100 yard game of the season. Most by a Giant since 2002 by Amani Toomer.</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

hes also 4th in receiving yards, not sure how much exactly but hes over 1000. what a great story.
    </p>

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Brandon Jacobs' next rushing TD will tie him with Tiki Barber for the most rushing TD's in @Giants history </span></h6>

If KP doesn't get hurt I can't help but think we win that game.

Rodgers was picking on Blackmon bad.

How did Eli not see Matthews on that pick to Bradshaw?

Once again we had the chances and didn't capitalize. I was soooooo happy when we scored the 2 point conversion only to be so crushed so quick.

That game @ New England seems like a long time ago....We need a W!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]If and when we beat Dallas next week we WILL be the NFC East champs.....Period.[/quote]

we still have to beat them twice

[/quote]</P>

They may only win one more game...if that. If they lose to us they will probably lose to Philly and TB is a big question mark.</P>

It may be over before week 17. How stupid was Garrett yesterday?</P>

[/quote]

couldn't tell ya I was at the game

which is why I actually hate going to the games, I miss everything

And i forgot to DVR the game so I can't go back to watch it.

Good news I have an App to set my DVR, bad news Giants stadium NEVER has an service
    [/quote]</P>

Well they got down to the 31 yard line with the game tied with 27 seconds left and two time outs. They don't call time out and scramble to spike the ball with 7 seconds. then he calls a time out just before they snap it and HE MAKES THE KICK... He iced his own kicker and after the time out he missed it.</P>

Why would he not call time out with 27 seconds and try to move up the field more? And why on earth would he ice his own kicker?</P>

Literally cost them the game and may have cost them the season. You should have seen Jerry going nuts in the box.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Cool picture...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]If KP doesn't get hurt I can't help but think we win that game.

Rodgers was picking on Blackmon bad.

How did Eli not see Matthews on that pick to Bradshaw?

Once again we had the chances and didn't capitalize. I was soooooo happy when we scored the 2 point conversion only to be so crushed so quick.

That game @ New England seems like a long time ago....We need a W!
    [/quote]im just happy our guys didnt quit and played hard for 60 mins. we need to keep that attitude up, especially on defense