Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</p>

[/quote]
    I'll be waiting for you sweetheart.
    [/quote]

the 2012 fantasy season is a long wait away
    [/quote]
    I love your optimism
    [/quote]

I am predicting a 2007 NYG playoff run by THE TERROR SQUAD

once I get through Pappy, Byron will have Rodgers playing a half of football, and then i'll be in hte big guy for the dough-ray-me
    [/quote]</p>

Who's gunna be your QB next week? Tyler Palko???</p>

I may beat you with my two RB's and QB alone.</p>[/quote]

I may have a HUGE surprise at QB

but remember, Stafford only goes as far as Calvin goes and oh wait - I have Calvin
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And all you ****ers talkin **** about Bradshaw can EAAATTT ITTTT

if u can't see he makes a HUGE difference in our offense then you are blindddddddddd
    [/quote]
    Yeah, seriously man. He makes such a big difference.

It also seems like Jacobs plays better when Bradshaw is in there for some reason.

**** man, we should have won that game.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Eli Manning is on pace to fall short of Dan Marino's passing yardage record by 148 yards. This is Eli Manning not Peyton Manning. The guy is a flat out stud who never gets his due...</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Because he's playing much better this year.</P>

[/quote]

tell us again how now you are accepting of him throwing off his back foot and into triple coverages and such?

And oh yea, REALLY love your argument about us having better WRs last year

And all you ****ers talkin **** about Bradshaw can EAAATTT ITTTT

if u can't see he makes a HUGE difference in our offense then you are blindddddddddd
    [/quote]</P>

Worse O line, worse running game. I would say now, later in the season, the WR's are getting better than last year.</P>

You are preoccupied with this back foot nonsense. I don't care if he throws off his back foot. He threw a bad pick yesterday but it wasn't the "Old Eli" paniced throw in the face of a bass rush. He just didn't see Matthews. Who was blocked by the TE. He threw it away several times yesterday where he wouldn't have in the past. Again yesterday, Eli showed far superior pocket preseance than he had in previous years. Calmer. better footwork etc.....</P>

You are blind Matt. Or at least blinded by your agenda. </P>

[/quote]

haha Victor Cruz may have the best year that any Giants WR has ever had. And hes always wide open making crazy moves. Kid is possibly stud status.

Eli threw panicked throws and always has all year - results are what make the difference for you and it completely goes against your whole "I JUST WATCH THE GAME"
    [/quote]</P>

Well if you would get off your "Eli Hate" train, you would see how much better he's playing.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Eli Manning is on pace to fall short of Dan Marino's passing yardage record by 148 yards. This is Eli Manning not Peyton Manning. The guy is a flat out stud who never gets his due...</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

Because he's playing much better this year.</p>

[/quote]

tell us again how now you are accepting of him throwing off his back foot and into triple coverages and such?

[/quote]</p>

Worse O line, worse running game. I would say now, later in the season, the WR's are getting better than last year.</p>

You are preoccupied with this back foot nonsense. I don't care if he throws off his back foot. He threw a bad pick yesterday but it wasn't the "Old Eli" paniced throw in the face of a bass rush. He just didn't see Matthews. Who was blocked by the TE. He threw it away several times yesterday where he wouldn't have in the past. Again yesterday, Eli showed far superior pocket preseance than he had in previous years. Calmer. better footwork etc.....</p>

You are blind Matt. Or at least blinded by your agenda. </p>[/quote]whatever is happening its beautiful to watch. eli and our wrs are really in sync. nicks td yesterday, perfect throw, perfect catch, perfect fist bump by woodson.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    Sucks you didn't record this game of all games. It was thee one.

Maybe you can catch it on NFL Network game rewind.
    [/quote]

welcome to the world of Cablevision - my cable provider - no NFL Network

and Verizon isn't in my specific area - just every area around me. My parents live 2 miles away and they have it.

Are u in fantasy hoops?
    [/quote]
    I don't think so man. I still feel horrible every day of my life for some other stuff I have not paid off yet. I can't commit anything else until I get that taken care of. My wife is getting knee surgery on the 19th and will be out 2-3 weeks so that will just make life so much easier. We applied for a loan so hopefully we get it. If not we're ****ed. Could not be happening at a worse time.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I love your optimism
    [/quote]

once I get through Pappy, Byron will have Rodgers playing a half of football, and then i'll be in hte big guy for the dough-ray-me
    [/quote]
    Have you looked at MH's match ups for next week? lol

He might put up 150.

I can't believe Andre got hurt again. Poor guy and his hammies man....
    [/quote]

I am NOT in love with Stafford and besides Rice I dont think there is anything THAT exciting about his team. That Ravens game may be over in the first quarter with Ricky Williams mopping it up.;..

no fear. Andre going down does suck, but Miles should be back and then I got Santana Moss vs a ****ty NE defense and Plax to the Max

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I may have a HUGE surprise at QB
    [/quote]
    Peyton Manning?

ugh.....soooo tired.

I'm late shift today, which youd think would be great, except i got more sleep than I needed, now im more tired than I was when i got home from the game lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I love your optimism
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Who's gunna be your QB next week? Tyler Palko???</P>

I may beat you with my two RB's and QB alone.</P>

[/quote]

I may have a HUGE surprise at QB

but remember, Stafford only goes as far as Calvin goes and oh wait - I have Calvin
    [/quote]</P>

You have two players on your team. Calvin and Shady. And if Calvin has a big day then that means Stafford will. But Stafford could still have a big day and Calvin could be left out of the endzone. Did you see the way NO played Calvin in the red zone?</P>

You are doomed. I give you credit for making the playoffs with a lousy team. Plus I think you actually started all your players in every week this year,,,so you got that going for you....</P>

....which is nice.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Eli Manning is on pace to fall short of Dan Marino's passing yardage record by 148 yards. This is Eli Manning not Peyton Manning. The guy is a flat out stud who never gets his due...</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

Because he's playing much better this year.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Worse O line, worse running game. I would say now, later in the season, the WR's are getting better than last year.</p>

You are preoccupied with this back foot nonsense. I don't care if he throws off his back foot. He threw a bad pick yesterday but it wasn't the "Old Eli" paniced throw in the face of a bass rush. He just didn't see Matthews. Who was blocked by the TE. He threw it away several times yesterday where he wouldn't have in the past. Again yesterday, Eli showed far superior pocket preseance than he had in previous years. Calmer. better footwork etc.....</p>

You are blind Matt. Or at least blinded by your agenda. </p>

[/quote]

haha Victor Cruz may have the best year that any Giants WR has ever had. And hes always wide open making crazy moves. Kid is possibly stud status.

Eli threw panicked throws and always has all year - results are what make the difference for you and it completely goes against your whole "I JUST WATCH THE GAME"
    [/quote]</p>

Well if you would get off your "Eli Hate" train, you would see how much better he's playing.</p>[/quote]

eli cultist