Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    Sucks you didn't record this game of all games. It was thee one.

Maybe you can catch it on NFL Network game rewind.
    [/quote]

welcome to the world of Cablevision - my cable provider - no NFL Network

and Verizon isn't in my specific area - just every area around me. My parents live 2 miles away and they have it.

Are u in fantasy hoops?
    [/quote]I got cablevision too. Check MSG on wends, Bob Poppa and Carl Banks do the Giants rewind. Its not the whole game, but it helps with the mid-week football itch. MSG is SICK with Giants coverage, they have the coaches talking to the media on wends along with Giants rewind. On Sunday they have Giants Opening Drive Live, Giants Access Blue, and NY Giants Chronicles, all phenomenonal programming. I dvr it all and watch what I can before kickoff on Sunday

Fantasy hoops!?!?!? I thought I was crazy for Fantasy Hockey this season and Fantasy Baseball last year
    [/quote]

im thinking ahead... something to keep me occupied during those cold days post NFL playoffs.

and i'd rather play fantasy soccer than hockey, hahahahaha
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</p>

[/quote]
    I'll be waiting for you sweetheart.
    [/quote]

the 2012 fantasy season is a long wait away
    [/quote]
    I love your optimism
    [/quote]

I am predicting a 2007 NYG playoff run by THE TERROR SQUAD

once I get through Pappy, Byron will have Rodgers playing a half of football, and then i'll be in hte big guy for the dough-ray-me
    [/quote]</p>

Who's gunna be your QB next week? Tyler Palko???</p>

I may beat you with my two RB's and QB alone.</p>

[/quote]

I may have a HUGE surprise at QB

but remember, Stafford only goes as far as Calvin goes and oh wait - I have Calvin
    [/quote]</p>

You have two players on your team. Calvin and Shady. And if Calvin has a big day then that means Stafford will. But Stafford could still have a big day and Calvin could be left out of the endzone. Did you see the way NO played Calvin in the red zone?</p>

You are doomed. I give you credit for making the playoffs with a lousy team. Plus I think you actually started all your players in every week this year,,,so you got that going for you....</p>

....which is nice.</p>[/quote]

truth of the matter is that if Calvin has a huge day and Burleson shot his load last night, your ****ed and I win.

[/quote]
    Don't worry Matt. I'll beat him for ya.

As long as AP doesn't get shut down. I read something yesterday saying they might since they have nothing to play for. Then Vick and Maclin both hurt as well. Everyone needs to get healthy for me damn it or I'm screwed.
    [/quote]

you may have the worst team with lal your injuries... if ur lucky enough, i'll see you in the chip
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

"Today we learned that anything is possible when we put our minds to it as a team," Giants safety Antrel Rolle
    said. "We're going to keep fighting. We're going to fight to get into
    the playoffs. And once we get into the playoffs, there's not going to be
    anything that stops us there."

"We have four games to go and three of
    them in our division," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "I think this
    game brings us together even tighter than we've ever been before as a
    team. Guys laid it on the line for each other tonight."

"We've got to try and take something from this game," said quarterback Eli Manning,
    who added 347 passing yards and three touchdowns to his gaudy season
    numbers. "We have four big games left and we have to take whatever we
    can from this game, clean up a few things and play good football if
    we're going to run this thing down."

"We know we have to play them twice," Manning said. "And we we know that
    if we handle our business and play the way we can and win out, then
    we'll be in the playoffs."

"Seeing the way we came out and played against an undefeated team like we did today, I think that gives us momentum going forward," Giants running back Brandon Jacobs said. "It's only about the future, and we have a lot of work to do this week to get ready for Dallas."

Phillips has been initially diagnosed by team doctors with an MCL sprain, a team source told ESPN's NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Phillips
    said he'll have an MRI on his knee Monday morning, but that his ACL is
    "good." When asked how long he'll be out, Phillips said, "I don't know."

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The Miami Marlins and shortstop Jose Reyes agreed to terms on a six-year, $106 million deal Sunday, sources have told ESPN.

The
    guarantee for the first six years totals $102 million, sources said.
    The deal includes a $22 million option for a seventh year, with a
    guaranteed $4 million.</p>

Reyes, 28, is coming off the best year in his career. He hit .337 for the New York Mets to win his first batting title. In nine years, all with the Mets, he has batted .292 with 370 steals and 740 runs scored.</p>

Earlier in the offseason, Miami offered Reyes a six-year, $90 million deal, which he rejected.</p>

Reyes' signing would mean the Marlins' All-Star shortstop, Hanley Ramirez,
    will have to change positions. Publicly, the Marlins are saying they
    haven't decided whether Ramirez would move to third base or center
    field. However, one source close to Ramirez told ESPN.com that Ramirez
    already has agreed to move to third base next spring.</p>[/quote]hurraaaay, now yankee fans dont have to hear about how much better and faster reyes is than jeter.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Phillips has been initially diagnosed by team doctors with an MCL sprain, a team source told ESPN's NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Phillips
    "good." When asked how long he'll be out, Phillips said, "I don't know."[/quote]is this his same knee with the microfracture?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Phillips has been initially diagnosed by team doctors with an MCL sprain, a team source told ESPN's NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Phillips
    "good." When asked how long he'll be out, Phillips said, "I don't know."[/quote]If the MRI is good he'll be back next season, if it's bad, he may be cut
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The Miami Marlins and shortstop Jose Reyes agreed to terms on a six-year, $106 million deal Sunday, sources have told ESPN.

The

Reyes, 28, is coming off the best year in his career. He hit .337 for the New York Mets to win his first batting title. In nine years, all with the Mets, he has batted .292 with 370 steals and 740 runs scored.</p>

Earlier in the offseason, Miami offered Reyes a six-year, $90 million deal, which he rejected.</p>

already has agreed to move to third base next spring.</p>[/quote]hurraaaay, now yankee fans dont have to hear about how much better and faster reyes is than jeter.
    [/quote]LOL, the only thing we're gonna hear about the Mets this season is how many of their fans jumped off the Tri-Boro Bridge today
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Phillips said he'll have an MRI on his knee Monday morning, but that his ACL is "good." When asked how long he'll be out, Phillips said, "I don't know."[/quote]</P>

is it bad that when i read that i thought THANK GOD!!!
    not because the injury, but because it's just a sprain &gt;.&lt;

well, this sucks.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The Miami Marlins and shortstop Jose Reyes agreed to terms on a six-year, $106 million deal Sunday, sources have told ESPN.

The

[/quote]LOL, the only thing we're gonna hear about the Mets this season is how many of their fans jumped off the Tri-Boro Bridge today
    [/quote]lol