Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Phillips has been initially diagnosed by team doctors with an MCL sprain, a team source told ESPN's NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Phillips said he'll have an MRI on his knee Monday morning, but that his ACL is "good." When asked how long he'll be out, Phillips said, "I don't know."[/quote]If the MRI is good he'll be back next season, if it's bad, he may be cut
    [/quote]</P>

ehhh...doubt it. it's a sprain, not a tear.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"Today we learned that anything is possible when we put our minds to it as a team," Giants safety Antrel Rolle
    said. "We're going to keep fighting. We're going to fight to get into
    the playoffs. And once we get into the playoffs, there's not going to be
    anything that stops us there."

"We have four games to go and three of
    them in our division," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "I think this
    game brings us together even tighter than we've ever been before as a
    team. Guys laid it on the line for each other tonight."

"We've got to try and take something from this game," said quarterback Eli Manning,
    who added 347 passing yards and three touchdowns to his gaudy season
    numbers. "We have four big games left and we have to take whatever we
    can from this game, clean up a few things and play good football if
    we're going to run this thing down."

"We know we have to play them twice," Manning said. "And we we know that
    if we handle our business and play the way we can and win out, then
    we'll be in the playoffs."

"Seeing the way we came out and played against an undefeated team like we did today, I think that gives us momentum going forward," Giants running back Brandon Jacobs said. "It's only about the future, and we have a lot of work to do this week to get ready for Dallas."

[/quote]We're gonna need Aaron Ross to either sit on the bench or step it up and realize he's playing for a contract. We need Will Blackmon to take a seat and let Prince get more snaps

Aaron Ross to Safety???
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</P>

[/quote]
    I'll be waiting for you sweetheart.
    [/quote]

the 2012 fantasy season is a long wait away
    [/quote]
    I love your optimism
    [/quote]

I am predicting a 2007 NYG playoff run by THE TERROR SQUAD

once I get through Pappy, Byron will have Rodgers playing a half of football, and then i'll be in hte big guy for the dough-ray-me
    [/quote]</P>

Who's gunna be your QB next week? Tyler Palko???</P>

I may beat you with my two RB's and QB alone.</P>

[/quote]

I may have a HUGE surprise at QB

but remember, Stafford only goes as far as Calvin goes and oh wait - I have Calvin
    [/quote]</P>

You have two players on your team. Calvin and Shady. And if Calvin has a big day then that means Stafford will. But Stafford could still have a big day and Calvin could be left out of the endzone. Did you see the way NO played Calvin in the red zone?</P>

You are doomed. I give you credit for making the playoffs with a lousy team. Plus I think you actually started all your players in every week this year,,,so you got that going for you....</P>

....which is nice.</P>

[/quote]

truth of the matter is that if Calvin has a huge day and Burleson shot his load last night, your ****ed and I win.

[/quote]</P>

I won't start burleson probably. You don't get it, if Calvin has a huge day it means so does Stafford. But I have Rice going agianst Indy and MJD as well. Your little team may be the train that could (by "could" I mean limped into the playoffs) but you are up against FTU. The juggernaut! You can't win with 85 points, you'll have to get past 130 just to be competetive.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]"Today we learned that anything is possible when we put our minds to it as a team," Giants safety Antrel Rolle

"We've got to try and take something from this game," said quarterback Eli Manning,

"Seeing the way we came out and played against an undefeated team like we did today, I think that gives us momentum going forward," Giants running back Brandon Jacobs said. "It's only about the future, and we have a lot of work to do this week to get ready for Dallas."

[/quote]We're gonna need Aaron Ross to either sit on the bench or step it up and realize he's playing for a contract. We need Will Blackmon to take a seat and let Prince get more snaps

Aaron Ross to Safety???
    [/quote]

na cuz PRince isn't healty or really ready...

Sash and Grant will have to step up

**** man, thats why Jordy Nelson was so wide open - PRince's foot was really sore and had to come out
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I may even rest some of my guys and get ready for Lando.

</p>

[/quote]
    I'll be waiting for you sweetheart.
    [/quote]

the 2012 fantasy season is a long wait away
    [/quote]
    I love your optimism
    [/quote]

I am predicting a 2007 NYG playoff run by THE TERROR SQUAD

once I get through Pappy, Byron will have Rodgers playing a half of football, and then i'll be in hte big guy for the dough-ray-me
    [/quote]</p>

Who's gunna be your QB next week? Tyler Palko???</p>

I may beat you with my two RB's and QB alone.</p>

[/quote]

I may have a HUGE surprise at QB

but remember, Stafford only goes as far as Calvin goes and oh wait - I have Calvin
    [/quote]</p>

You have two players on your team. Calvin and Shady. And if Calvin has a big day then that means Stafford will. But Stafford could still have a big day and Calvin could be left out of the endzone. Did you see the way NO played Calvin in the red zone?</p>

You are doomed. I give you credit for making the playoffs with a lousy team. Plus I think you actually started all your players in every week this year,,,so you got that going for you....</p>

....which is nice.</p>

[/quote]

truth of the matter is that if Calvin has a huge day and Burleson shot his load last night, your ****ed and I win.

[/quote]</p>

I won't start burleson probably. You don't get it, if Calvin has a huge day it means so does Stafford. But I have Rice going agianst Indy and MJD as well. Your little team may be the train that could (by "could" I mean limped into the playoffs) but you are up against FTU. The juggernaut! You can't win with 85 points, you'll have to get past 130 just to be competetive.</p>[/quote]

no YOU don't get it. If Stafford has a big day and its to Calvin, that makes ur QB position a waste. I get the advantage on points. If CAlvin goes ape ****, it totally evens out the QB situation. muhahahahahahaha

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Phillips has been initially diagnosed by team doctors with an MCL sprain, a team source told ESPN's NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Phillips
    said he'll have an MRI on his knee Monday morning, but that his ACL is
    "good." When asked how long he'll be out, Phillips said, "I don't know."[/quote]If the MRI is good he'll be back next season, if it's bad, he may be cut
    [/quote]

for a Sprain?

[quote user="Kase-1"]We're gonna need Aaron Ross to either sit on the bench or step it up and realize he's playing for a contract. We need Will Blackmon to take a seat and let Prince get more snaps

Aaron Ross to Safety???
    [/quote]</P>

Ross is so bad....</P>

I didnt even know Blackmon was back on our team prior to yesterday. Why was Prince not playing!? as soon as that BULL**** interference call on him (the ball was out of bounds when the wr was touched) i never saw him back on the field. what gives?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]"Today we learned that anything is possible when we put our minds to it as a team," Giants safety Antrel Rolle said. "We're going to keep fighting. We're going to fight to get into the playoffs. And once we get into the playoffs, there's not going to be anything that stops us there."

"We have four games to go and three of them in our division," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "I think this game brings us together even tighter than we've ever been before as a team. Guys laid it on the line for each other tonight."

"We've got to try and take something from this game," said quarterback Eli Manning, who added 347 passing yards and three touchdowns to his gaudy season numbers. "We have four big games left and we have to take whatever we can from this game, clean up a few things and play good football if we're going to run this thing down."

"We know we have to play them twice," Manning said. "And we we know that if we handle our business and play the way we can and win out, then we'll be in the playoffs."

Aaron Ross to Safety???
    [/quote]

**** man, thats why Jordy Nelson was so wide open -<FONT color=#0000ff> PRince's foot was really sore and had to come out
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

It was reported he was fatigued. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]"Today we learned that anything is possible when we put our minds to it as a team," Giants safety Antrel Rolle

Aaron Ross to Safety???
    [/quote]

**** man, thats why Jordy Nelson was so wide open - PRince's foot was really sore and had to come out
    [/quote]Id say Prince looked more ready than Blackmon, if he's 100% healthy well only he knows that, LOL

Grant is all but done here, we all hoped he would be Sam Madison 2.0 but he's not. He's slow and gets exploited all day long. As for Sash, I like him on ST but who knows if he's ready..... Actually I think id rather have Ross at Safety, he did play it for a fraction of time
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]"Today we learned that anything is possible when we put our minds to it as a team," Giants safety Antrel Rolle said. "We're going to keep fighting. We're going to fight to get into the playoffs. And once we get into the playoffs, there's not going to be anything that stops us there."

"We have four games to go and three of them in our division," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "I think this game brings us together even tighter than we've ever been before as a team. Guys laid it on the line for each other tonight."

"We've got to try and take something from this game," said quarterback Eli Manning, who added 347 passing yards and three touchdowns to his gaudy season numbers. "We have four big games left and we have to take whatever we can from this game, clean up a few things and play good football if we're going to run this thing down."

"We know we have to play them twice," Manning said. "And we we know that if we handle our business and play the way we can and win out, then we'll be in the playoffs."

Aaron Ross to Safety???
    [/quote]

**** man, thats why Jordy Nelson was so wide open -<font color="#0000ff"> PRince's foot was really sore and had to come out
    </font>[/quote]</p>

It was reported he was fatigued. </p>

</p>[/quote]

in reese we trust reported his foot

and he got it from a quote FROM prince