Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]on that second driver TD that got reviewed... didn't he step out of the back of the endzone and be the first person to touch the ball?
    [/quote]
    It was very close but there was not a good enough camera angle to overturn the call. We needed the back of the endzone view but there was not one.

The play that bugged me the most was the illegal contact on Williams when he barely touched Finley and the throw was to the opposite side of the field. It was the biggest bull**** call.

Green Bay got every break in that game they could of.

Terrible challenges by Coughlin as well. I don't know where he was getting his info but both challenges were clearly called correctly.
    [/quote]</p>

they wouldnt even show us that penalty at the game. so ppl booed the **** out of it.
    and yes, it was so ridiculous how many BS calls they got, and many GB got away with. I wonder if this is how the patriots had the undefeated reg. season in 07? Refs let them win also?
    The PI on Prince was a gamechanger in my opinion. the ball sails out of bounds while the contact occurs, and we get flagged and give up a nice chunk of yardage that early in the game, with a lead already? yea....that screwed us....bad.</p>[/quote]i ALMOST threw my remote when they called that penalty on williams when we got the sack in the 4th on 3rd down. such a bull**** call and momentum killer. i was livid.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]"Today we learned that anything is possible when we put our minds to it as a team," Giants safety Antrel Rolle
    said. "We're going to keep fighting. We're going to fight to get into
    the playoffs. And once we get into the playoffs, there's not going to be
    anything that stops us there."

"We have four games to go and three of
    them in our division," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "I think this
    game brings us together even tighter than we've ever been before as a
    team. Guys laid it on the line for each other tonight."

"We've got to try and take something from this game," said quarterback Eli Manning,
    who added 347 passing yards and three touchdowns to his gaudy season
    numbers. "We have four big games left and we have to take whatever we
    can from this game, clean up a few things and play good football if
    we're going to run this thing down."

"We know we have to play them twice," Manning said. "And we we know that
    if we handle our business and play the way we can and win out, then
    we'll be in the playoffs."

"Seeing the way we came out and played against an undefeated team like we did today, I think that gives us momentum going forward," Giants running back Brandon Jacobs said. "It's only about the future, and we have a lot of work to do this week to get ready for Dallas."

[/quote]We're gonna need Aaron Ross to either sit on the bench or step it up and realize he's playing for a contract. We need Will Blackmon to take a seat and let Prince get more snaps

Aaron Ross to Safety???
    [/quote]

na cuz PRince isn't healty or really ready...

Sash and Grant will have to step up

**** man, thats why Jordy Nelson was so wide open - PRince's foot was really sore and had to come out
    [/quote]sooo many little things in this game, one goes our way and we win, raaaghghhasdfgioahfdgjklafg
    [/quote]

oh **** I almost totally forgot about this

on that second driver TD that got reviewed... didn't he step out of the back of the endzone and be the first person to touch the ball?

And since when is a player allowed to go in the endzone and go back to the field of play to catch a ball on a punt
    [/quote]And when can you not have total control of the ball while stepping out of the end zone, lose it in the process and still be given a TD???

Sounds like the refs dont mind the packers going undefeated this year
    [/quote]

i actually thought he had it. It looked like he had control and took a few steps then had it knocked out of his hands.
    [/quote]
    It was veeeeeeeeeeeeery close. He barely maybe had possession for a step or 2 but then he let both hands off the ball in a lil bit of a bobble and that is when Prince knocked it out. I guess it goes back to the call on the field and the indisputable visual evidence was not there.

Like I said earlier, every maybe chance we had of getting a call always went the other way. Penalties, plays anything.
    [/quote]

lol well a step or two is the deciding factor

if he had it for 2 steps and didn't go to the ground then its a TD
    [/quote]
    Right, that is what is so close. He was kind of bobbling it and then tried to get a hold on the ball again. Aikman said it looked like he had it for 1/2 a second with his left hand. It was so close man. I don't think it should have stood but like I said earlier, they just went with the call on the field. Had it been ruled incomplete they could not have overturned it. Watch the highlights on your phone and tell me what you think?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]on that second driver TD that got reviewed... didn't he step out of the back of the endzone and be the first person to touch the ball?
    [/quote]
    It was very close but there was not a good enough camera angle to overturn the call. We needed the back of the endzone view but there was not one.

The play that bugged me the most was the illegal contact on Williams when he barely touched Finley and the throw was to the opposite side of the field. It was the biggest bull**** call.

Green Bay got every break in that game they could of.

Terrible challenges by Coughlin as well. I don't know where he was getting his info but both challenges were clearly called correctly.
    [/quote]</p>

they wouldnt even show us that penalty at the game. so ppl booed the **** out of it.
    and yes, it was so ridiculous how many BS calls they got, and many GB got away with. I wonder if this is how the patriots had the undefeated reg. season in 07? Refs let them win also?
    The PI on Prince was a gamechanger in my opinion. the ball sails out of bounds while the contact occurs, and we get flagged and give up a nice chunk of yardage that early in the game, with a lead already? yea....that screwed us....bad.</p>[/quote]i ALMOST threw my remote when they called that penalty on williams when we got the sack in the 4th on 3rd down. such a bull**** call and momentum killer. i was livid.
    [/quote]
    OH **** ya, I jumped off the couch screaming and then I hear, "there is a flag in the defensive backfield." ****!!!

Citing a source familiar with Brett Favre, ESPN Chicago reports that
    Favre "would listen" if the Bears contacted him about playing
    quarterback for the 7-5 team down the stretch.

Ranked 28th points given up per game

Ranked 29th yds given up per game.

putrid. unacceptable.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Ranked 28th points given up per game

putrid. unacceptable.
    [/quote]
    It's the players fault [] lol j/k

And we are still right in the playoff hunt

<div class="report">

The Nets have been "the most aggressive suitor" for Nene.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    New Jersey has a ton of cap space and the team
    is committed to making a splash this offseason. The Nets feel Nene would
    complement Brook Lopez well, and the club will exhaust every option in
    an effort to get Deron Williams to sign a long-term extension with the
    team.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranked 28th points given up per game

putrid. unacceptable.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i know i sound like an ******* but between last nights performacne even though it was a loss, the fact that Cowboys and Jets fans are NON STOP annoying me - I want the rest of this season BIG TIME

I may surprise Blondie with a trip to DC to check out the game if we win
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranked 28th points given up per game

putrid. unacceptable.
    [/quote]

[/quote]its both. but more fewell. it doesnt work and he refuses to change

i hope all you bradshaw haters took notes yesterday.

and bj needs to keep running like that