Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    Moorehead is to Eli, what Pizz is to Bradshaw
    [/quote]</p>

so let me ask you this....</p>

how many RBs have had GREAT seasons with no o-line...?
    since Bradshaw is having a ****ty season, does that still mean it's the o-line's fault? To you it does im sure...
    but based on what you say, AB should have 1500 yards every season.

Sorry man....our o-line makes or breaks our run game. AB is plain. PLAIN JANE!!! : The girls we passed over in high school to try to bang a cheerleader....
    He's the generic "puffed rice" on the shelf next to the rice crispies.
    He's the RC cola next to the Pepsi.</p>

ok, im done. i cant think of anything else off the top of my head.</p>[/quote]first off, this is coming from a guy that wanted dj ware to start. that alone makes all your criticism of ab moot.
    ab should not have 1500 every season. he splits time and weve been throwing a hell of a lot more.
    he may be off this year, but if you cant see the difference in this offense with him out there you need to rewatch the past 4 weeks. even watching him hit a hole, he gets there so much quicker than dj, you can see it, its not debatable.

bottom line:

Tim Tebow 6-1

Fear the name, appreciate the game

I dont hate Bradshaw. I just dont know why everyone has such a hard on for him. He's not that good. Our old O-line made him look good. As they did with all our backs for about7-8 years.
    We don't have any "good" RBs anymore.

The reason I wanted to see more of Ware was because we were doing NOTHING, and we hadnt seen him.
    Same reason ppl been cryingfor Da'rell Scott all year too.

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We got screwed on the Ballard TD as well.

Everything went against us this game. I never complain about the officials but come one.

I believe that was 1 of Coughlins challenges so technically he got that on right.
    [/quote]</P>

Come on guys....that was definately NOT a TD. His knee came down out of bounds. It wasn't even close. The second challenge was even dumber. feet were clearly in bounds.</P>

In my view, TC blew it on both.</P>

HOWEVER</P>

The Jennings TD was not a catch by any standard. I can't believe they didn't overturn that.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

i thought it was cool of woodson to give nicks a pound after that one handed td. good sport

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Everything went against us this game. I never complain about the officials but come one.

I believe that was 1 of Coughlins challenges so technically he got that on right.
    [/quote]</p>

Come on guys....that was definately NOT a TD. His knee came down out of bounds. It wasn't even close. The second challenge was even dumber. feet were clearly in bounds.</p>

In my view, TC blew it on both.</p>

HOWEVER</p>

The Jennings TD was not a catch by any standard. I can't believe they didn't overturn that.</p>[/quote]
    Go on your Facebook and look at the picture from In Reese We Trust. You have not seen it yet if you think it wasn't a TD. They could have slowed it down enough to determine it. The whole point of replay is to get it right. In my opinion they got it wrong twice.

The Jennings TD was veeeeeeeeeeery close. I don't think it was a catch but they went with the ruling on the field and determined there was not indisputable visual evidence to overturn it. Even Jennings knew, he looked sketchy on the sidelines.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

<u>Come on guys....that was definately NOT a TD.</u> His knee came down out of bounds. It wasn't even close. The second challenge was even dumber. feet were clearly in bounds.</p>

In my view, TC blew it on both.</p>

HOWEVER</p>

The Jennings TD was not a catch by any standard. I can't believe they didn't overturn that.</p>[/quote]yea i thought the exact same thing, but then i just saw this about an hour ago.

tough call for a ref but the one that really hurt us was the call on williams on 3rd and long when we sacked rodgers late in the 4th. hoorrrible call.

jennings td was a bad call too. last night really was a rough loss

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bottom line:

Tim Tebow 6-1

[/quote]
    I can't help but root for the guy...

THAT'S A TD MOREHEAD!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

<U>Come on guys....that was definately NOT a TD.</U> His knee came down out of bounds. It wasn't even close. The second challenge was even dumber. feet were clearly in bounds.</P>

In my view, TC blew it on both.</P>

HOWEVER</P>

The Jennings TD was not a catch by any standard. I can't believe they didn't overturn that.</P>

[/quote]yea i thought the exact same thing, but then i just saw this about an hour ago.

tough call for a ref but the one that really hurt us was the call on williams on 3rd and long when we sacked rodgers late in the 4th. hoorrrible call.

jennings td was a bad call too. last night really was a rough loss
    [/quote]</P>

I really don't know how they determine that. The knee is just starting to touch the field. But it is an interesting view. Unfortunately, the refs don't get this kind of shot.</P>

But based on what the refs have to look at for those 2 minutes, I don't know how they could overturn that play.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi