Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Coach Gary Kubiak said at his Monday press conference that Andre Johnson's hamstring injury is "mild," and the Texans are calling him "day to day."</p></div>

Kubiak said the Texans feel "very fortunate" Johnson escaped a serious injury. Johnson won't necessarily play in Week 14, but it sounds like a two-game absence might be a worst case scenario.[/quote]

PERRRFECT

i'll have him back in the championship for you

I can't wait, first I get to knck Moorehead out of it and get my check

Then i'll finally get my revenge on Big B for all the whoopins hes put on me

Then I get to jizz all over you (in the bad way, not the good way that you like) for the ring. You were going for two, but will be stuck at 1
    [/quote]</p>

Are you planning on riding the Matt Hasselbeck or Rex Grossman train?</p>

Hahahahaha!</p>

And you will continue to only jizz into your right hand like always.</p>[/quote]

i already got u locked up... im worried about big b now - a real threat to stopping my wave of pain
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Coach Gary Kubiak said at his Monday press conference that Andre Johnson's hamstring injury is "mild," and the Texans are calling him "day to day."</P></DIV>

Kubiak said the Texans feel "very fortunate" Johnson escaped a serious injury. Johnson won't necessarily play in Week 14, but it sounds like a two-game absence might be a worst case scenario.[/quote]

PERRRFECT

Then I get to jizz all over you (in the bad way, not the good way that you like) for the ring. You were going for two, but will be stuck at 1
    [/quote]</P>

Are you planning on riding the Matt Hasselbeck or Rex Grossman train?</P>

Hahahahaha!</P>

And you will continue to only jizz into your right hand like always.</P>

[/quote]

i already got u locked up... im worried about big b now - a real threat to stopping my wave of pain
    [/quote]</P>

What color is the sky in your world Matt?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Coach Gary Kubiak said at his Monday press conference that Andre Johnson's hamstring injury is "mild," and the Texans are calling him "day to day."</p></div>

PERRRFECT

[/quote]</p>

Are you planning on riding the Matt Hasselbeck or Rex Grossman train?</p>

Hahahahaha!</p>

And you will continue to only jizz into your right hand like always.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

What color is the sky in your world Matt?</p>[/quote]
    120.94 to 100.29 early predictions from Yahoo. I know you pay no mind to this Matt...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Coach Gary Kubiak said at his Monday press conference that Andre Johnson's hamstring injury is "mild," and the Texans are calling him "day to day."</P></DIV>

PERRRFECT

[/quote]</P>

Are you planning on riding the Matt Hasselbeck or Rex Grossman train?</P>

Hahahahaha!</P>

And you will continue to only jizz into your right hand like always.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

What color is the sky in your world Matt?</P>

[/quote]
    120.94 to 100.29 early predictions from Yahoo. I know you pay no mind to this Matt...
    [/quote]</P>

I do agree with Matt however that he is spreading a wave of pain.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

My team is good enough to beat anyone

Anyone still want to argue it wasn't a TD?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I dont hate Bradshaw. I just dont know why everyone has such a hard on for him. He's not that good. Our old O-line made him look good. As they did with all our backs for about7-8 years.
    We don't have any "good" RBs anymore.

The reason I wanted to see more of Ware was because we were doing NOTHING, and we hadnt seen him.
    Same reason ppl been cryingfor Da'rell Scott all year too.

[/quote]

ur full of ****.. u were calling for him last year lol
    [/quote]</P>

i hate that we paid him a huge contract....i would never be behind that on a RB....
    Either way...you can call it hate if you want. I consider it indifference.

We're the worst running team in the NFL and you all love Bradshaw. Yea, cuz that makes alot of ****ing sense to me.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Anyone still want to argue it wasn't a TD?
    [/quote]</P>

looks in to me...but that isn't to say the ppl reviewing the play had a sideline photographer's picture to stare atand make call,saying THIS is indisputable evidence.

listen, i know we got ****ed over on calls all game....I dont even care that people are giving us no respect over this.
    Bottom line is, we have 4 more games that are more important than the 1 we just lost. because it could mean winning the division...which is the best chance we have to see the playoffs.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I dont hate Bradshaw. I just dont know why everyone has such a hard on for him. He's not that good. Our old O-line made him look good. As they did with all our backs for about7-8 years.
    We don't have any "good" RBs anymore.

The reason I wanted to see more of Ware was because we were doing NOTHING, and we hadnt seen him.
    Same reason ppl been cryingfor Da'rell Scott all year too.

[/quote]

ur full of ****.. u were calling for him last year lol
    [/quote]</P>

i hate that we paid him a huge contract....i would never be behind that on a RB....
    Either way...you can call it hate if you want. I consider it indifference.

We're the worst running team in the NFL and you all love Bradshaw. Yea, cuz that makes alot of ****ing sense to me.....</P>

[/quote]</P>

he didnt get a huge contract..</P>

[quote user="lawl"]he didnt get a huge contract..[/quote]</P>

fine...an unecessary contract.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant